PDA

View Full Version : What's better: farming 3* colored evo shards or xp runes for talis?

Tritium
02-12-2017, 07:11 PM
Hey guys, I'm at a point in the game where I just hit lvl 100 this week and have a decent amount of lvl 100 toons (all of the ones I use the most) as well as a good amount of maxed talismans, although most of them are effect talis which got butchered in the latest update. I've been dedicating nearly all of my SoT to farming xp runes over LoL in order to give as many toons as possible a full set of maxed talis. However, as such, I've been neglecting evolving toons to 5*. My question for all of you is: what do you believe is better for me to do at this point in the game? Continue spending my SoT farming xp runes to max out talis or switch to farming 3* colored evo shards for creating more 5* toons to play around with? Thanks!

Silentknight
02-12-2017, 07:35 PM
Hey guys, I'm at a point in the game where I just hit lvl 100 this week and have a decent amount of lvl 100 toons (all of the ones I use the most) as well as a good amount of maxed talismans, although most of them are effect talis which got butchered in the latest update. I've been dedicating nearly all of my SoT to farming xp runes over LoL in order to give as many toons as possible a full set of maxed talis. However, as such, I've been neglecting evolving toons to 5*. My question for all of you is: what do you believe is better for me to do at this point in the game? Continue spending my SoT farming xp runes to max out talis or switch to farming 3* colored evo shards for creating more 5* toons to play around with? Thanks!

I would say that's up 2 u. Personally I farm LOL X until I get low on SoT. Then switch 2 Underworld. Although I'm trying 4 every character @ 5*. That would be my OCD. Watch out for The Prisoner level tho. Froze at end of match last 4x played.

Baba-8301
02-12-2017, 08:49 PM
My money is on farming Powerslave Madness to get through your troopers then switch to LoL. Assuming that your current characters and talismans have got you 3 stars on every level then you are in a holding pattern until new content comes. Hoard gold and skill shards, build a reserve of runes and shards then spend them when they will be most effective.

Fudjo
02-13-2017, 08:35 AM
My farming scheme is 35-40 Troopers worth of missions in Cast Die (Underworld Madness) and then 10-15 missions in Lord of Light X. I do the Cast Die missions first to ensure that I'm using all of my Troopers. It gets me the level-up runes I need plus usually two or three 3-star colored evo shards per day.

konstifik
02-13-2017, 09:32 AM
Keep in mind that you can buy runes but not evo shards for ironite in the shop.

MoonShadow
02-13-2017, 09:48 AM
(...) Assuming that your current characters and talismans have got you 3 stars on every level then you are in a holding pattern until new content comes. Hoard gold and skill shards, build a reserve of runes and shards then spend them when they will be most effective.Also one of my strategies. But, building a reserve of runes & shards would be much easier without those overstock warnings.