PDA

View Full Version : Who should be my captain?

xmac
07-31-2016, 12:46 PM
My best characters are 4 star, level 80, Corrupt Harpy (Purple), Pharaoh Dog(Blue) and Pyro Soldier(Green).
I personally use the CH and PD as my main party, CH hits really hard and PD can heal the whole party and chow down on enemies. PS doesn't hit very hard but he doesn't die easy at all and has a big health pool. Any recommendations on which one I should set to Captain for my troopers? I alternate between CH and PD.

Of course if the RNG gods ever give me a 5 star anything that'll be slotted in as Captain :)

Gonzo
07-31-2016, 02:50 PM
Corrupt Harpy and the dog are both good characters. You should see wich one gives you more ally currency. I'm rocking a 5* lvl 100 Corrupted Harpy myself and I get a lot of currency.

xmac
07-31-2016, 03:00 PM
Which world difficulty are you able to grind items to get the harpy to 5 star please? I'm grinding just before children of the damned in normal to upgrade talismans to 4 and soldier Eddie to 4.

Gonzo
07-31-2016, 03:09 PM
Underworld Madness/Hard. You'll get a lot of shards there. Until you are able to grind it, focus on your talismans. Check the posts about them in this forum, don't make the same mistakes some of us did :P

xmac
08-01-2016, 10:45 AM
I've been looking at the talisman lists and can't seem to decide what talismans to use for who. I think I overwhelmed myself upgrading a few talismans there and it cost so much lol Would I be able to bother you for your corrupt harpy set up? And any suggestions on a good soldier Eddie set up. Got him to 4 star a few hours ago!

aur0ra85
08-01-2016, 11:34 AM
Your best Eddie lol. Something that buffs defence goes great with the harpy as she's squishy. I found that having allies of different colors was the only way to advance early too as it means you aren't too reliant on all the same colour talismans. Soldier Eddie becomes a royal pain to upgrade to five stars later, as does the dog.

Gonzo
08-01-2016, 12:15 PM
I've been looking at the talisman lists and can't seem to decide what talismans to use for who. I think I overwhelmed myself upgrading a few talismans there and it cost so much lol Would I be able to bother you for your corrupt harpy set up? And any suggestions on a good soldier Eddie set up. Got him to 4 star a few hours ago!

Not every talisman is maxed. AFAIK the Vampiric only drops in Underworlds Secret Location. It's not the best one for the Harpy since she does not get any life steal because it only works with physical damage, but its a nice set that can be used with any other character as well.

BillLion
08-01-2016, 01:27 PM
Holy crap, Gonzo -that's a powerful harpy!!! Nicely done.

Gonzo
08-01-2016, 01:36 PM
I fell in love the moment I saw her LOL

The fact that she deals true damage is a plus... BUT, her power ability is broken, she doesn't get the crit buff... Still, she hits like a truck full or bricks.

Eddie
08-01-2016, 01:55 PM
Just a question... Why do u have too many eddies of the same kind??

Gonzo
08-01-2016, 02:01 PM
I don't like selling Eddies :P

And someone said that dupes would be useful some day.

Trystangst
08-01-2016, 02:09 PM
Just a question... Why do u have too many eddies of the same kind??

The scary thing isn't the dupes...it's the fact that he's leveled them all....

Gonzo
08-01-2016, 02:16 PM
Hahahahaha... I leveled them Pokemon Style. I used them in my team while I was grinding Underworld.

xmac
08-01-2016, 02:25 PM
Thanks for the pictures gonzo and for previous replies! That harpy is beast!

OpticSugar
08-01-2016, 03:01 PM
I currently have this as my captain:

5★ LVL 61/100 Alliance General
[Sentinal w/ 2xPaladin & 4xHealth 3★ talismans]

...thanks to a lucky soul RNG drop, I am now rockin' a

5★ LVL 50/100 Vampire Hunter Eddie
[Assassin w/ blind augment & all 3★ talismans]

Should I make him my caption instead? What would people prefer?
OpticSugar-0227

Beeboo
08-01-2016, 03:19 PM
To earn more trooper badges I usually pick other peoples eddies to fight with me.

Trystangst
08-01-2016, 03:24 PM
If I'm just grinding (which I usually am) I too prefer Eddies to other Allies, as I don't have to break up my team to make room for an Ally unit.

I'd hate if my Axis Commander friends all changed to Eddies though :D

BillLion
08-01-2016, 03:25 PM
Should I make him my caption instead? What would people prefer?
OpticSugar-0227

Yes! Vampire Eddie is super rare; I've never played w/ him. The general is awesome, but i seem him a lot. I think most people would gravitate to the rare.

Jennie-5128
08-01-2016, 03:29 PM
LOL I have a Trooper with a Vampire Hunter (he's pretty cool, esp his ressurrect) but have never played with an Allied General, so I was going to say the exact opposite to BillLiion.

Maybe swap them over? I swap my champion out every so often

BillLion
08-01-2016, 03:52 PM
LOL I have a Trooper with a Vampire Hunter (he's pretty cool, esp his ressurrect) but have never played with an Allied General, so I was going to say the exact opposite to BillLiion.

Maybe swap them over? I swap my champion out every so often

Ha! I guess it's based on our trooper composition. I have 3 or 4 troopers that use the good general as their lead so that's my frame of reference. :)

OpticSugar
08-01-2016, 04:49 PM
I've swapped to the vamp hunter. I'll probably change it up every once-in-a-while (unless of course, I get my hands on a 5* Axis Commander, lol).

Speaking of rare... I've *never* seen a cyborg eddie! That's the one I'm the most looking forward to too, one of the coolest incarnations imo.

Vaseodin
08-01-2016, 05:03 PM
I've swapped to the vamp hunter. I'll probably change it up every once-in-a-while (unless of course, I get my hands on a 5* Axis Commander, lol).

Speaking of rare... I've *never* seen a cyborg eddie! That's the one I'm the most looking forward to too, one of the coolest incarnations imo.

Thanks for putting up the vampire!
For a cyborg eddie, try requesting dhh-1456 as a trooper. He has one (not max yet, but he's showing potential). For rainmaker try Satan81-5023.

Jennie-5128
08-01-2016, 05:30 PM
Kajester has one of those. He's a BAMF. His basic is a bit weedy but his power and Special are astounding.

OpticSugar
08-01-2016, 05:57 PM
Thanks for putting up the vampire!
For a cyborg eddie, try requesting dhh-1456 as a trooper. He has one (not max yet, but he's showing potential). For rainmaker try Satan81-5023.

no problem!

Thanks for the lead on the Cyborg and the Rainmaker! Ha, I've never seen the Rainmaker either... and the other one I've never seen is Run To The Hills, but I think I'm pending approval on one. Now let's hope dhh and Satan81 accept me.

OpticSugar
08-01-2016, 07:25 PM
Got dhh's Cyborg... and he got me 3 skulls on Blood Brothers hard! He's got a level 5 main ability, and pretty high levels on other abilities. Rock on!

BillLion
08-01-2016, 09:12 PM
Got dhh's Cyborg... and he got me 3 skulls on Blood Brothers hard! He's got a level 5 main ability, and pretty high levels on other abilities. Rock on!

He's one of my allies and I love using his cyborg -what a machine!

And thanks for accepting my trooper request. Just used you vampire eddie -what a blast. I loved the special animation!

Jennie-5128
08-01-2016, 10:01 PM
I've got a star Run to the Hills - if you stick a request in I'll add you next time I level up/cull inactives.

BillLion
08-01-2016, 10:48 PM
For anyone who needs an active trooper I just upped a level and added a spot: BillLion-3560

I'm currently at level 44 and my lead is a 4* Carriage Rider Eddie w/ 4* Talismans.

I just pulled a 5* Pharaoh Eddie yesterday (first 5* character!) but he needs development before I make him my lead.

Jennie-5128
08-02-2016, 09:08 PM
OpticSugar, I see you in my queue & I'll level up at some point tomorrow morning; you're first on the list :)