PDA

View Full Version : Heealp - by nekro

Nekroliun
02-16-2017, 06:16 AM
Hey, anyone remember me? I the guy who once criticised hallowed be thy name.

Anyone with free trooper slots? I have like 30 slots open... (excluding all the 872 days ago players that i cant kick due to delete max limit...)

Ill give u badges... maybe... well ull get them if i have time (and i do)

If u add me, ill sacrifice my 3 nomads... when that comes...

treeb0mbb
02-16-2017, 04:52 PM
Hey, anyone remember me? I the guy who once criticised hallowed be thy name.

Anyone with free trooper slots? I have like 30 slots open... (excluding all the 872 days ago players that i cant kick due to delete max limit...)

Ill give u badges... maybe... well ull get them if i have time (and i do)

If u add me, ill sacrifice my 3 nomads... when that comes...

You criticized hallowed be thy name?? TIME TO BLOCK THIS GUY.

Haha I sent you a request I play daily and in desperate need of troopers also. :cool: ;)

Nekroliun
02-16-2017, 06:52 PM
You criticized hallowed be thy name?? TIME TO BLOCK THIS GUY.

Haha I sent you a request I play daily and in desperate need of troopers also. :cool: ;)

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?2019-Is-it-just-me-or-is-hallowed-be-thy-name-overrated

Amazing

treeb0mbb
02-16-2017, 07:24 PM
http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?2019-Is-it-just-me-or-is-hallowed-be-thy-name-overrated

Amazing

Lol that's one good thread

Nekroliun
02-16-2017, 08:52 PM
Lol that's one good thread

Ofcourse it is! Its a nekro thread!

Enti
02-17-2017, 01:29 PM
Hello Nekro, welcome back

Request sent, would be glad if I could have you in my team

Nekroliun
02-17-2017, 01:40 PM
Hello Nekro, welcome back

Request sent, would be glad if I could have you in my team

Great! Thanks for the help. Im sure a samurai eddie will come in handy many times

Demoonchild
02-17-2017, 02:06 PM
Hello Man!?? are you really back?

How good are your studies and real life??
WELCOME BACK!!

Enti
02-17-2017, 04:25 PM
Great! Thanks for the help. Im sure a samurai eddie will come in handy many times

I will be rotating my champions every couple days coz I just got hold of The Prisoner and I'd like my troopers to have good use of him :D
But my Samurai is by far my favourite

Nekroliun
02-17-2017, 05:10 PM
Hello Man!?? are you really back?

How good are your studies and real life??
WELCOME BACK!!

Amazing! My disciple is still here!

Anyways... rejoice! Im planning to stay, ive been farming alot since i came back (which i never do due to the fact that farming is boring af) cuz i am really in dire need of a good toon (red bat, green bomber, ass golden son, blue soldier) at 5*, and i need to get my soldier eddie, general and nomad's talismans to max. Im doing fairly well in pvp as far as i can see, not losing alot and almost all attacks are wins.

Anyways 2.0, my studies... well its been horrible, my phone was confiscated for 3 months and my parents got me a... private teacher... it payed off though! I got B+ in finals (which is pretty good), and my phone was unconfiscated (dat a word?), better yet, one of my main problems with this game is that i couldnt log in on normal days to use troopers and do secret levels due to the fact that i had limited access to my phone (thursdays and fridays only), but now i can pretty much use all troopers every day (hopefully if nothing blocks my way)

Anyways 3.0, i hope ill be able to stay, its good to be back!

Anyways 4.0, im planning to get to 2k posts by the end of the school semester, hope i can do that

Nekroliun
02-17-2017, 05:17 PM
I will be rotating my champions every couple days coz I just got hold of The Prisoner and I'd like my troopers to have good use of him :D
But my Samurai is by far my favourite

Nice pull! I wish i had one... well, not really, as much as id like one, he would only make the game easy af, he pretty much removes the pain of fighting trolls, bats and hounds. Pretty much everything in underworld is dead to him. I wonder how they were able to capture him in the first place in story mode...

I would only use him as a farming tool.

Ofc, thats a big lie, i would tottaly take advantage of the prisoner's opness by raping a shit ton of people in pvp and pve, feels good to actually be able to do something.

Demoonchild
02-17-2017, 07:08 PM
Amazing! My disciple is still here!

Anyways... rejoice! Im planning to stay, ive been farming alot since i came back (which i never do due to the fact that farming is boring af) cuz i am really in dire need of a good toon (red bat, green bomber, ass golden son, blue soldier) at 5*, and i need to get my soldier eddie, general and nomad's talismans to max. Im doing fairly well in pvp as far as i can see, not losing alot and almost all attacks are wins.

Anyways 2.0, my studies... well its been horrible, my phone was confiscated for 3 months and my parents got me a... private teacher... it payed off though! I got B+ in finals (which is pretty good), and my phone was unconfiscated (dat a word?), better yet, one of my main problems with this game is that i couldnt log in on normal days to use troopers and do secret levels due to the fact that i had limited access to my phone (thursdays and fridays only), but now i can pretty much use all troopers every day (hopefully if nothing blocks my way)

Anyways 3.0, i hope ill be able to stay, its good to be back!

Anyways 4.0, im planning to get to 2k posts by the end of the school semester, hope i can do that

Cool that you was able to do it well in RL... and you can improve your grades, hopefully if everything goes fine this year you could be finally able to leave the primary... :P
Now, try to get things together and dont f'k anything again, that way, your parents and you will be fine (and your f'n phone will not be confiscated again)

;)

Caretaker
02-17-2017, 07:41 PM
A man, a legend. Wllcome back

Nekroliun
02-17-2017, 07:59 PM
Cool that you was able to do it well in RL... and you can improve your grades, hopefully if everything goes fine this year you could be finally able to leave the primary... :P
Now, try to get things together and dont f'k anything again, that way, your parents and you will be fine (and your f'n phone will not be confiscated again)

;)

Pffft, u worry too much, relax! Nothing could go wrong!

Demoonchild
02-17-2017, 08:01 PM
Pffft, u worry too much, relax! Nothing could go wrong!

BTW your Nomad still sucks??

Nekroliun
02-17-2017, 08:08 PM
BTW your Nomad still sucks??

Why not try him out urself? Hes my champ right now, after a couple of shards, he deals significant damage! While he only has 4* fierces and 1 5* overwhelming, he deals 6.5 damage usually with me, which im pretty happy with, when i use grand strategy, he crits for 15k-22k, which usually is a 1 hit k.o

But to answer u question in short. Yes, yes he is pretty shit

Nekroliun
03-06-2017, 09:30 PM
Wont be on for maybe a week or so, phone broke :(

Tomorrow's my birthday though and im sure to get a great deal of money from everyone as "gifts", so it wont take long to fix. Hopefully

Feel free to drop though, ill be just taking up space in your list for now.

Will update this when fixed :)