PDA

View Full Version : Please allow me to introduce myself...

Caretaker
02-17-2017, 06:59 PM
This is overdue, but now I've got the time waiting for a sands to fill and list to refresh for free.

My name is Luka, I live on the second floor ( but for real) of aparment building in Zagreb, Croatia.

I've been arround for a long long... months :) active player since early August. I was getting ready for the Book of Souls concert in Split, Croatia (my fourth Maiden show, a molad in Milano, sbit in Split, me in Zagreb, tbos in Split) when I've read about the game and joined. I've joined forum in December to contribute with replies to beta.

I'm 30 yo. Graduated from faculty of Mathematics in Zagreb (couldn't be said from numbers I trow out haha, but thats just coffee) I work as highschool teacher of Mathematics and Intro to Computer science. Thus the time for playing. Though I've got the knowledge I'm not keen on programing, and I concider myself a logical person. If you make some sense in your arguments I'll see your point.

I'm a tipical Croat/Balkan. I own an aparment and a car, for which I've got 3000 USD loan, thus no money for games. I live alone with my cat who keeps me company haha, girlfriend has not moved in on us :) no kids yet. And winter is not my favourite and thus to all of that there is time to play Legacy. But spring is coming. Troopers will allways get their points though, provided game doesn't crash in some agonysing client error.

So you see what a prick is playing with you.

Ingame, if I haven't had bad luck I would have none at all hahaha. Hardy got CR, no prisoners, siege chars, trolls, generals.This week I've summond 6 rare g/a souls. Few regular rare souls. All 3*. Got a green robot few weeks ago, sharded it before the nerf ufcorse haha. So I did opscure things, like with red Imp (which I got 'fixed', thus nerfed on dmg output, silly me for 'helping' with bugs I found. I can say that I've been spared of a lot tnx to iOS.) Was thinking of other opscurities with creatures when beta came and I focused on those chars, wasted shards and stuff.

Thinking of arena from August, I thought of it as it will utilize more creatures. We could put like 3 or 4 creatures in each spot and switch 'em like Eddies, but that's just to much, daydreaming :o

Bla bla, my sands are waiting. Play ya, read ya!

Nekroliun
02-17-2017, 07:07 PM
This is overdue, but now I've got the time waiting for a sands to fill and list to refresh for free.

My name is Luka, I live on the second floor ( but for real) of aparment building in Zagreb, Croatia.

I've been arround for a long long... months :) active player since early August. I was getting ready for the Book of Souls concert in Split, Croatia (my fourth Maiden show, a molad in Milano, sbit in Split, me in Zagreb, tbos in Split) when I've read about the game and joined. I've joined forum in December to contribute with replies to beta.

I'm 30 yo. Graduated from faculty of Mathematics in Zagreb (couldn't be said from numbers I trow out haha, but thats just coffee) I work as highschool teacher of Mathematics and Intro to Computer science. Thus the time for playing. Though I've got the knowledge I'm not keen on programing, and I concider myself a logical person. If you make some sense in your arguments I'll see your point.

I'm a tipical Croat/Balkan. I own an aparment and a car, for which I've got 3000 USD loan, thus no money for games. I live alone with my cat who keeps me company haha, girlfriend has not moved in on us :) no kids yet. And winter is not my favourite and thus to all of that there is time to play Legacy. But spring is coming. Troopers will allways get their points though, provided game doesn't crash in some agonysing client error.

So you see what a prick is playing with you.

Ingame, if I haven't had bad luck I would have none at all hahaha. Hardy got CR, no prisoners, siege chars, trolls, generals.This week I've summond 6 rare g/a souls. Few regular rare souls. All 3*. Got a green robot few weeks ago, sharded it before the nerf ufcorse haha. So I did opscure things, like with red Imp (which I got 'fixed', thus nerfed on dmg output, silly me for 'helping' with bugs I found. I can say that I've been spared of a lot tnx to iOS.) Was thinking of other opscurities with creatures when beta came and I focused on those chars, wasted shards and stuff.

Thinking of arena from August, I thought of it as it will utilize more creatures. We could put like 3 or 4 creatures in each spot and switch 'em like Eddies, but that's just to much, daydreaming :o

Bla bla, my sands are waiting. Play ya, read ya!

Das a good read, seems like your life is pretty much paradise.

Sad to see you open all those souls with no 4-5*s.

When trade becomes a feature in 2019, ill be sure to send you 2 of my duplicate nomads straight to your mailbox :cool:!

Fister
02-17-2017, 09:13 PM
Hi Luka. I'm Fister.

It makes me sad to read that one of the many daily troopers I'm blessed with is having same cursed RNG misfortune as me.

Anyway, looking at the pvp ranking you are doing just fine. I wish you luck for the future. This goes for your rl as well.

Just got todays badges. Keep'em coming, as I am keeping them flowing to you. ☺

Cheers

IceManFerrar
02-17-2017, 09:29 PM
Welcome, Luka, to the forums. What is your game ID/handle? That way it is easier for folks to send you a trooper request.
Cheers!

Caretaker
02-17-2017, 10:43 PM
Hi Luka. I'm Fister.

It makes me sad to read that one of the many daily troopers I'm blessed with is having same cursed RNG misfortune as me.

Anyway, looking at the pvp ranking you are doing just fine. I wish you luck for the future. This goes for your rl as well.

Just got todays badges. Keep'em coming, as I am keeping them flowing to you. ☺

Cheers

PvP gives me no problem, I've learned in beta, so will you all, soon. Like I've said, I do concider myself top something player. With talismans, provided a first turn, I can take on those red trolled prisoners/siege without op's. Jofer, hold and others know. Give me a prisoner as is now and we'll rock. And I wish to give suggestions to make pvp more playable and balanced to all, not just a few same players, but we'll see.

Thank for all the badges over those months, great trooper you are! Play ya!

Caretaker
02-17-2017, 10:54 PM
Welcome, Luka, to the forums. What is your game ID/handle? That way it is easier for folks to send you a trooper request.
Cheers!

Thank you. Not new here, but the first to give something else then just hi

Bradata
02-17-2017, 11:40 PM
Hey, neighbor! East from you, by the west cost of The Black Sea but now Chicago. Guess my name sounds familiar to you :cool:

Caretaker
02-18-2017, 12:26 AM
Hey, neighbor! East from you, by the west cost of The Black Sea but now Chicago. Guess my name sounds familiar to you :cool:

Always did, great play from balkans :cool:

IceManFerrar
02-18-2017, 01:16 AM
Thank you. Not new here, but the first to give something else then just hi

Cheers mate, sorry, meant welcome to your first introduction post! :)
So what is your ID so that I can send you a trooper request?

Caretaker
02-18-2017, 01:12 PM
Cheers mate, sorry, meant welcome to your first introduction post! :)
So what is your ID so that I can send you a trooper request?

So far I'm good and blessed with daily troopers, but tnx. caretakerii-2417

Nicko
02-19-2017, 02:33 AM
Enjoyed the intro!

And will add your Imp rocks - his Power move blew me away the first time I used it!

MoonShadow
02-21-2017, 09:11 AM
Hello, Luka! Glad to see someone from neighborhood..... as you're not quite so far from me, I've tried to visit Dubrovnik last year, but something came up and went for the Black Sea, in Bulgaria, but maybe this or next year will happen.
Nice intro! :)

scott-5496
02-21-2017, 10:50 AM
Welcome to the board. I have seen you in the PVP I think.

Cheers and up the Irons! \m/

Caretaker
02-22-2017, 07:28 PM
Thank you!
@MoonShadow - if you visit Dubrovnik this year, take a pair of green panties, they're filming the Robin Hood there now ;)
@scott - we've met. Cya there and good luck ingame!

MoonShadow
02-24-2017, 10:12 AM
if you visit Dubrovnik this year, take a pair of green panties, they're filming the Robin Hood there now ;)Oh, yes... I've heard something about. I will. But, it's another 'men in tights' or something more... serious, as a classical english story filmed in Croatia does make some sense... :D