PDA

View Full Version : Can i get every possible character with the standard soul?

slauki
07-31-2016, 12:59 PM
Hi there,

i'm asking myself if it's possible to get every possible character with the standard soul (1*,2* or 3*) or do i need to
have rare souls for some specific characters?

For example: i'm waiting for the blue soldier or the axis commander, can i get those characters with the standars souls?

Thanks in advance

Best regards

slauki

Qed
07-31-2016, 01:15 PM
Blue soldier for sure yes, axis commander I don't know.

HeadlessHammerhead
07-31-2016, 01:18 PM
I'very gotten a total of 6 blue soldiers so gar, and two were from regular souls. Now, this is after a full week to get to underworld and a full week of constant, 10-hour a day grinding for evo shards. So yeah. Totally possible.

Trystangst
07-31-2016, 02:43 PM
I think some of the units ONLY come in 5* forms (see Axis Commander, Nomad, Allied General). These would have to come from rare 3* souls. Anything that has a 3* form can easily come from the normal souls.

slauki
07-31-2016, 03:12 PM
I think some of the units ONLY come in 5* forms (see Axis Commander, Nomad, Allied General). These would have to come from rare 3* souls. Anything that has a 3* form can easily come from the normal souls.

that were my thoughts too. But i ihoped that you can get an axis commander with a normal soul and 3*. But my guts is teling me, that this won't work :-)

Any further opinions?

Trystangst
07-31-2016, 04:23 PM
that were my thoughts too. But i ihoped that you can get an axis commander with a normal soul and 3*. But my guts is teling me, that this won't work :-)

Any further opinions?

You can get every unit from the rare souls (3*), even the Axis Commander. You can't get every unit from the normal souls (2*).
Legendary Souls just guarantee 4* or 5*.