PDA

View Full Version : Question, did they add more music?

Nekroliun
02-17-2017, 08:17 PM
Is it just me or was 22 acacia avenue added to the soundtrack? I didnt ever hear it before. Would be cool if they added new songs, gets boring hearing aces high 284 hours straight while farming battlefield...

BonFire
02-17-2017, 08:29 PM
I didn't notice that, but I did notice that the arena got a different version of Death or Glory.

Nekroliun
02-17-2017, 08:39 PM
I didn't notice that, but I did notice that the arena got a different version of Death or Glory.

Yea, didnt like it that much though, i prefer the normal one

abbadon
05-20-2017, 10:55 PM
I've had the game on mute for months, other than when a new feature is added, but soon that gets muted too. Its making its hard to listen to maiden outside the game. They should really add more variety or random tracks. And how about at least one song with vocals?

hold
05-20-2017, 11:44 PM
I've had the game on mute for months, other than when a new feature is added, but soon that gets muted too. Its making its hard to listen to maiden outside the game. They should really add more variety or random tracks. And how about at least one song with vocals?

It would be awesome if they would match the music with the Eddie you are playing ... One of my favourite songs is Rainmaker and I got him ... hardly play him though ... but if that would be his song ... hmmm ... :)