PDA

View Full Version : Hey

BonFire
02-19-2017, 05:51 AM
Not new to the forums, but I don't post much anyway. Played the game since beta phase, bought the bare minimum Founder's pack and the android pack. And I'll be honest, I have no clue what the android pack even had in it. Think some gold, ironite, and that might've been it.

I usually play every day, I enjoy it. Passes the time at work.

My goal in game for the moment is to get Rainmaker Eddie. He has to coolest look to me, and some fun skills. Though, I guess I'd also settle on Ace's High Eddie dropping, because revolvers are pretty awesome. The Prisoner has done well for me in the meantime. Still don't know how to set up his talismans, but he was popular when made my champion.

I'm also confused as to what the "Legacy" above my avatar means. I'm guessing it's for being a founder, but I've also seen someone with "Eternity" above theirs so I dunno.

Alright, I'm rambling. Thanks for reading.

Caretaker
02-19-2017, 08:57 AM
Not new to the forums, but I don't post much anyway. Played the game since beta phase, bought the bare minimum Founder's pack and the android pack. And I'll be honest, I have no clue what the android pack even had in it. Think some gold, ironite, and that might've been it.

My goal in game for the moment is to get Rainmaker Eddie. He has to coolest look to me, and some fun skills. Though, I guess I'd also settle on Ace's High Eddie dropping, because revolvers are pretty awesome. The Prisoner has done well for me in the meantime. Still don't know how to set up his talismans, but he was popular when made my champion.

I'm also confused as to what the "Legacy" above my avatar means. I'm guessing it's for being a founder, but I've also seen someone with "Eternity" above theirs so I dunno.

Have fun and enjoy the game! Don't let it eat up your life :cool:

Nekroliun
02-19-2017, 12:48 PM

Nice to know about you bonfire, and i agree rainmaker is certainly the coolest eddie of them all, second goes to cyborg for me though, too bad for you, rainmaker's overpowered special has been nerfed and now hes pretty not as powerful, though still a powerful eddie in my opinion.

pretty sure eternity, legacy, magus, assasin, warrior, gunner, sentinel, are just names for you, legacy is for minimum, eternity is for maximum, others are for class specific founder packs. That may be untrue though