PDA

View Full Version : Optimal spending of ironite

slauki
07-31-2016, 03:26 PM
Hi folks,

i would like to know, what you think is the best way to spend ironite (in this case 1000 ironite).

I think i would prefer to buy 2.100.00 gold for 1000 ironite to upgrade my talismans, because that would make me much stronger instantly.
the downside is, that i wont get any attractive characters.

But if i buy about 15 rare souls with the ironite, i will get most of the time one 4* character and if i really suck out on luck a 5* character. The rest would be more or less worthless 3* trash characters. And if i get a 4* or a * this doesn't mean, that it will be a very good one.
So i would have thrown my ironite away most of the time.

Maybe it would be good to upgrade the talismans the first two times with the ironite and after that, to buy rare souls?

What do you guys think about this?

aur0ra85
07-31-2016, 04:01 PM
My suggestion is to buy the gold, save some ironite for misc, and use trooper badges for the book of souls characters and skill shards. You can get all the new souls every week and a skill shard every week if you're active and have active troopers.

jpmusic
07-31-2016, 04:08 PM
Yeah, I agree with aur0ra, just be careful with the Trooper souls since there's a big failure going on when you can go for weeks without being able to claim them.

Get gold, and save some Ironite for extra stuff :)

Fudjo
08-01-2016, 11:47 AM
Gold is most definitely best spent on talismans. If you unlock enough secret locations, you can get a fair amount of gold every day. I can see the merit in spending Ironite on Gold, especially for the reasons others have mentioned - you can get several free rare souls a week just from Trooper points.

The other thing you might want to consider saving your Ironite for is a character Power-Up Pack. It can take a long time to grind for the evolve shards you need to evolve your characters to 5-star (4-star isn't so bad), and a Power-Up Pack can save a lot of time and frustration. At this point, that's what I'm saving up for.

Trystangst
08-01-2016, 02:10 PM
Yeah - gold is better than souls. The conversion rate stinks though...I'd probably just hold on to it. Maybe use it for a sands refill here and there.

slauki
08-01-2016, 08:30 PM
Thanks for your suggestions guys, i took the gold, now im waiting for the appropriate runes :-)
Fudjo also got a good point with the power-up-packs, i didn't know you can buy them with ironite...but i think grinding for recources is better
especially if they fix the grinding system. i hope this will happend in the next update...

Beeboo
08-01-2016, 08:35 PM
Yeah - gold is better than souls. The conversion rate stinks though...I'd probably just hold on to it. Maybe use it for a sands refill here and there.

I agree, sands of time refill.