PDA

View Full Version : Arena fight stuck

rider
02-21-2017, 10:48 PM
I encoutered strange fight stucks after which I had to force close the game or leave the battle, ending with my defeat. Overall it happened 5 times in the last 4 days

I was nearly defeated, had only last toon (greed ally soldier) against full team revived by Pharaoh Ed. After my attack nothing more happened. The enemy team executed no attacks an I also missed the attack-buttons. Force closed the game, the fight was evaluated as lost.

Another day, another fight. My whole team is taunted by Mummy Ed and toons attack him one by one. After all attacks are executed I face the same behavior as in previous point. Enemy does nothing, I cant't do anything -> Force close and fight lost.

Again the same. Now I started to keep in mind what excatly happened and to take the screenshots.

You can see the situation: My GR is taunted and attacked Mummy. After that I execute basic attack with greed ally soldier (do not remember on whom exactly, maybe the bomber boy, as his shield is removed) and face the same situation as described above. Now I experimented a bit with controls. Switched game speed 1x/2x and auto-play on/off with no effect. The only possible action was to select an enemy target, but nothing else. Again force close and defeat.

Screenshot of situation before I gave up another fight.

I unleashed fury of my GR and doomed the enemy CR (at that moment with nearly full health bar). On his turn CR executes an attack, his health bar goes empty and fight stucks again. The enemy rescuer does no actions anymore. I suppose that CR executed his Scythe ability, which has chance to transfer negative effects to enemies. This should be the division by zero. As it was impossible to proceed, I leaved the fight via settings button -> exit. At that moment the enemy CR got
his health bar back and died. Nevertheless the fight was lost again by leaving.

The last one is basically the same as previous, but triggered by me:

the enemy GR doomed with fury my prisoner. Prisoner basic attacks and tries to transfer negativ effects -> you know now what it means. Exit and defeat. After leaving the fight prisoner got his health back and died before the enemy can celebrate.

I can conclude to the 2 simple points:

Doom should not be a transferable effect similar to taunt. This would prevent the last two described situations.
For the first 3 points I miss observation, but assume there is something buggy in the combination of basic attack of greed ally soldier with chance to remove beneficial effect and the effects on enemy.

Additional question: Is there any technical possibility to draw the fight if something exceptional occurs and prevents normal fight flow?

Ancient Mariner
02-22-2017, 10:02 PM
yeah happened to me too

Askora
02-23-2017, 07:46 PM
After losing the coin toss (yet again). I pulled my team back together. Killed his troll. His prisoner attacked and then nothing. Stinks losing a fight because of a bug.2511

blade685
02-24-2017, 01:03 PM
Me too it's a new bug for me
We have the best dev team of the world ^^

scott-5496
02-24-2017, 02:33 PM
Not had this one yet I have to say...no doubt it will happen. I am getting one or two crashes APAMA or something like that happens in PVP.