PDA

View Full Version : Trooper Etiquette and PVP?

Shifter
02-22-2017, 12:48 AM
What is Everyone's opinion on attacking Troopers for PVP? How do you feel when you see a trooper attacked you?

I know I normally pass by my troopers but will take a look at their team. I actually have attacked a couple not realizing it but make an effort to not do it.

I believe that I am forgiving now if a trooper attacks me, since it's still very new to a lot of us. I can see myself dropping someone who consistently attacks me in the future.

RCarter
02-22-2017, 03:38 AM
I personally have no problem attacking or being attacked by my troopers.

Its a game after all, and I get the vibe that most of my troopers who post here are cool with friendly competition. Quite a few of my troopers are in the top ranks, and I have gone against them just to check out their set ups. Some I went up to see if I could beat them.

That being said, if it was Saturday afternoon with only a few hours til reset, I don't think I would try to spoil a troopers placing if they were in serious contention for any of the top prizes. Unless I was in the running for the same prize level, then its game on...

RACCAR-8000
02-22-2017, 04:14 AM
I hesitated at first to attack my troopers, but that didn't last long. Then I figured if I lose I'd be helping them out. I lost to you RCarter then I attacked you again and won. It was fun. I also found it awesome that lots of my troopers were ranked so high. Not surprisingly I got most of my troopers from the forum!! .... am I the only person who doesn't have a red troll, prisoner, and CG?

gmac
02-22-2017, 04:15 AM
I personally have no problem attacking or being attacked by my troopers.

Its a game after all, and I get the vibe that most of my troopers who post here are cool with friendly competition. Quite a few of my troopers are in the top ranks, and I have gone against them just to check out their set ups. Some I went up to see if I could beat them.

That being said, if it was Saturday afternoon with only a few hours til reset, I don't think I would try to spoil a troopers placing if they were in serious contention for any of the top prizes. Unless I was in the running for the same prize level, then its game on...

+1

This summarizes everything.

Good post and good thread.

And all our troopers should get their badges FIRST, before we go into the arena.

ShadowedLies
02-22-2017, 08:16 AM
I hesitated at first to attack my troopers, but that didn't last long. Then I figured if I lose I'd be helping them out. I lost to you RCarter then I attacked you again and won. It was fun. I also found it awesome that lots of my troopers were ranked so high. Not surprisingly I got most of my troopers from the forum!! .... am I the only person who doesn't have a red troll, prisoner, and CG?

No CG, troll, or prisoner here so trust me you arent alone!

Ian
02-22-2017, 08:29 AM
No CG, troll, or prisoner here so trust me you arent alone!

Got a troll but no prisoner or CG.

I have attacked only one trooper but only because I know they are a good player and I was curious to how well I would do.