PDA

View Full Version : 3 round, not a single move, NOT auto

abbadon
02-22-2017, 11:23 AM
Just played a match, lost the toss, and three rounds followed with no interaction from myself. It might as well have been on auto, but auto play would have a better outcome.

THIS IS BROKEN. THIS IS WRONG. The means Two identical teams depends not on the player but the coin toss. No long PvP, but EvE if I'm lucky

To use an old phrase: cheap.

Must solve.

Arcturus
02-22-2017, 01:24 PM
yeah, it sucks when this happens. One sentinel soulless demon taunted my entire team out of the gate, and before I could play I was dead. I feel like that's overkill.

On the other hand, in two another battles my team was destroyed except for one person and I was able to come back & win - once with Carriage Rider Eddie (using Ghost) and other with the Gunner Corrupt Rescuer.

Sag7272
02-22-2017, 01:46 PM
Yes it sucks... But will always happens, some bad luck & voilą, a CG with mummy & SSD are all crowd control guys & just does their job out there you have to either build a workaround or cherry pick your fights that's what we all do..

Blacksteel
02-22-2017, 07:35 PM
Yes this happened to me twice this week, one game dragged 4 rounds with not a single chance to do anything from taunts to stuns to taunts to freeze to game over man, this should addressed.

Maybe something like:
'For each enemy affected lower the success chance of next roll by X%' or
'Effect can't be applied to more than "N'' characters, if the effect would be applied to more than "N", the effect deals damage instead' or
'If more than 'n' enemies were affected next turn generates less fury and power points' or
'If you stun all the enemies you have a % chance of stunning yourself or consuming power points' or
'When there are more than "N" characters taunted by your effect, increase received damage or reduce defense by %'.
Just enough to eliminate or reduce this type of no hands excessive crowd control occurrences.

satani
02-23-2017, 11:38 AM
there are some team combinations, that i noticed that will kill you on your first round:
Red Bad and at least one heavy aoe damge dealer.
Green bats taunting can be hard (have'nt met him yet)
of course green soulles demon is heavy due to his taunt and high true damage.
Grim reaper eddie can also provide very long fights that you might end up loosing (or try to get a draw, if you're luck.)

My personal experience is:
Play with 2 AOE damagers and 2 heavy single hitters. (this way you can try to eliminate the highest threat - prisoner, assassin golden son, troll, corrup general or magus golden son) with the single hitters directly.
live over damage. In this situation some high life toons (like most sentinels) are the heaviest to beat.
Use freeze tallismans (it not working as perfect as before the nerf, but it's fixed at bit.)
if you have them, try the invisibility talismans - use them on as many members, as you can. (i have them on 3 of 4 and they saved my live very often)

Imo corrupt general or troll are not the heardest to beat. (CG lacks life and troll can fall fast, too)