PDA

View Full Version : Attention Zico!!!

Killhouse
02-22-2017, 02:17 PM
If anyone has this player on their Trooper list or can contact them. Please let them know they do not have a defense set. I assume this is not intentional and I feel bad revenging his lone Soldier Eddie after he attacks my team.

BillLion
02-22-2017, 02:33 PM
If anyone has this player on their Trooper list or can contact them. Please let them know they do not have a defense set. I assume this is not intentional and I feel bad revenging his lone Soldier Eddie after he attacks my team.

I've seen this and wondered if people legit don't know this or if some are playing cute. "Oh some people won't attack me if I don't set up a team."

I don't know. But I do know that if you attack me. I will hit back -even if it's a lone Eddie :cool:

blade685
02-22-2017, 02:51 PM
PVP is a shit if you don't have the good characters (like me) that's why i think
I just want point impossible to be in top 5 for me, perhaps like him
I play pvp only for that......

ToTameAGame
02-22-2017, 02:57 PM

I just fought him and his lone Eddie looks as scary as my whole defence :P

PVP is a shit if you don't have the good characters (like me) that's why i think
I just want point impossible to be in top 5 for me, perhaps like him
I play pvp only for that......

CG, AoF, ABB - shit characters? Really? I wish I had them - at least my defense would look way stronger.

blade685
02-22-2017, 05:04 PM
I just fought him and his lone Eddie looks as scary as my whole defence :P

CG, AoF, ABB - shit characters? Really? I wish I had them - at least my defense would look way stronger.with exactly that team fully maxed i lose many battle yes..bad team for pvp in att or def

ToTameAGame
02-22-2017, 05:23 PM
with exactly that team fully maxed i lose many battle yes..bad team for pvp in att or def

AoF and CG are imho the within the best chars for PvP. Especially the AoF with all the taunting green shit around. I want this guy so bad as it would make my life in attack a lot easier. CG stuns without talismans - in battles with a lot of red stuff pure gold - also on my want list as it would be very handy in attack against AoF, Trolls and that shit.

We are talking about the same chars - aren't we? CG is not Corrupt Gultist and AoF is the beasty Red Bat?

blade685
02-22-2017, 06:00 PM
AoF and CG are imho the within the best chars for PvP. Especially the AoF with all the taunting green shit around. I want this guy so bad as it would make my life in attack a lot easier. CG stuns without talismans - in battles with a lot of red stuff pure gold - also on my want list as it would be very handy in attack against AoF, Trolls and that shit.

We are talking about the same chars - aren't we? CG is not Corrupt Gultist and AoF is the beasty Red Bat?

CG=Corrupt general Aof= angel of fear, ABB= Allied bomber boy and i lose 20% in att with CR eddie, all fully maxed = not good team ^^
CG and Aof and ABB are good but not together
For me Aos not Aof taunt

ToTameAGame
02-22-2017, 06:25 PM
CG=Corrupt general Aof= angel of fear, ABB= Allied bomber boy and i lose 20% in att with CR eddie, all fully maxed = not good team ^^
CG and Aof and ABB are good but not together
For me Aos not Aof taunt

Well have you tried not always to go with the same team? I rotate my team all the time according to the enemy. I only have peasants and win 90ish % in attack - but don't get me started on defence - below 20 this week,

Quite often you need patience and don't try to win in the first round. I have fights that last more than 10 rounds. As I don't have good chars I need to wait until the AI fucks it up and it does most of the time. But wth your AoF and extra turn - I wish I had that toon

blade685
02-22-2017, 06:29 PM
Well have you tried not always to go with the same team? I rotate my team all the time according to the enemy. I only have peasants and win 90ish % in attack - but don't get me started on defence - below 20 this week,

Quite often you need patience and don't try to win in the first round. I have fights that last more than 10 rounds. As I don't have good chars I need to wait until the AI fucks it up and it does most of the time. But wth your AoF and extra turn - I wish I had that toon
Aof extra turn= useless vs prisoner for exemple
Aof not so good in pvp now AOS or AOP are better for me, but don't have it like many toons
I need another good toon to replace it, nothing seems to be good in mine :(
Just keep CG other not the best