PDA

View Full Version : Request: How to fight Prisoner teams?

Kraznoff
02-23-2017, 02:46 AM
I've found Prisoner teams with stun/freeze talismans to be particularly challenging. I've had modest success using a Pharaoh Eddie team with lots of yellow runes to use his fury and get invincibility. Which strategies/characters work best?

Nifelheim
02-23-2017, 06:29 AM
Prisoner is easy if you go first. Everyone attack him.

The only teams I avoid are warrior trolls as i can't beat them in 1 turn.

Kutte
02-23-2017, 07:28 AM
They aren't that hard

You also need freeze/stun talismans, (it's all you'll ever need at this time...) and as much hp as possible to survive the first strike if you are unlucky.
Kill the stunners first, taunt/freeze/stun the rest, repeat.
A Mummy Eddie (taunt/cleanse) and Assassin Golden Son can help too

There are only two toons i encountered so far thar are a problem for me: Gunner Desert Warrioir with >20K alone with the first strike and some nasty Viking Teams (Hello hold :cool:)

Frost
02-23-2017, 01:46 PM
It's another F'n'Chuck'Prisoner'Norris.

Serious now, I'm fighting A LOT of F'n'Chuck'Prisoner'Norris teams lately expecially after I reached rank 50+. Some are thougher than others, depends on combos/talismans.

When I see a F'n'Chuck'Prisoner'Norris I use a very high risk/reward team/strategy and lately I'm being very well rewarded. But that needs to keep F'n'Chuck'Prisoner'Norris alive untill the end...

Nekroliun
02-23-2017, 05:08 PM
I really dont get bothered by prisoner teams, since they my team has like no passives (only thrill and impact (thrill is overridden by impact) from the nomad and the general, so i dont get any negative shit from fighting him, but gotta be honest, his stun is annoying af

nuclear1250
02-23-2017, 05:42 PM
Honestly, I don't find Prisoner teams to be as much of a big deal as most on here have moaned about. Really, the best way to deal with those teams is that you take him out first.

If the other team have a character who can revive, I take them out first so there's no chance Prisoner can get revived.

So basically my method of attack goes like so: Revivers ---> Prisoner ---> rest of team.

Just so long as the coin toss goes your way, you should be able to deal with Prisoner teams pretty quickly.