PDA

View Full Version : Will be taking a break for a while

IceManFerrar
02-23-2017, 04:49 PM
Hello all,
I hate to be yet another person to announce this, but following on Bill's post, I too am going to be taking a break from this game starting next week in time for Lent.

I started this game due to my passion for Iron Maiden (will be attending my very first concert in Charlotte, NC, on Jun 9th), but what started as a fun pastime and outlet to relax, has slowly and surely started to consume my life.

Between my loyalty to my stellar troopers and getting all 50 in everyday, to the awesome challenge of trying to build good PvP attack and defense teams, I am now in a situation where this game consumes my life and is taking me away from my family and focus on my job.

I am not making excuses, but not having a Prisoner, AoF, Troll, etc. is making me think night and day on how to best setup my teams. I love challenges and puzzles, and this game has played right into it...it is a phenomenal game, but I do not have the time to spend months trying to build up the right toons and Talismans for PvP, after spending the past few months building strong toons for PvE only to find that they are pretty much useless for PvP.

I want to thank all of my awesome troopers and fellow forum members, some who have become good friends, and I especially want to thank the folks whom I PM'ed, who guided and helped me on PvP...you know who you are! ;)

If any of you will be at the Maiden Concert in Charlotte, NC, on Jun 9th, and would like to meet up, then please PM me and we will try to sync up.

I will continue to play the game and use all troopers until this weekend, but will then be going cold turkey starting next week. My initial goal was always to be able to defeat the Beast on Madness without reviving, and I have been able to do that a few times for the past few months, so I cannot complain.

Apologies to all my troopers and friends on this forum, but I need to do something about this addiction before it gets out of hand. You may still see me lurking on this forum to see when new content gets released, or if some of Sidney's and other ideas get implemented with regards to the game taking up less time to grind and use all troopers.

Thank you all, and I hope to be back one day soon.

Cheers my friends! Up the Irons!

gmac
02-23-2017, 05:06 PM
I´m very sorry to hear this :(

But I totally understand you, the game takes too much out of one´s life.

If you ever comeback give me a heads up, you´ve been a VERY good trooper.

Good luck!

Caretaker
02-23-2017, 05:13 PM
Totally understandable. We are all on this road, student's perhaps have it more easy with more time to waste. Enjoy the show, it's a great one!

IceManFerrar
02-23-2017, 05:51 PM
Cheers guys, thanks a lot.

GMAC, Nicko, you guys are phenomenal players and totally have my respect...I wish I had that level Of understanding of the game the way you guys have it.

Best of luck and I will keep on rooting for you all!

BillLion
02-23-2017, 06:11 PM
You expressed so much of what I'm feeling very well. Enjoy your time off!

treeb0mbb
02-23-2017, 07:18 PM
Hello all,
I hate to be yet another person to announce this, but following on Bill's post, I too am going to be taking a break from this game starting next week in time for Lent.

I started this game due to my passion for Iron Maiden (will be attending my very first concert in Charlotte, NC, on Jun 9th), but what started as a fun pastime and outlet to relax, has slowly and surely started to consume my life.

Between my loyalty to my stellar troopers and getting all 50 in everyday, to the awesome challenge of trying to build good PvP attack and defense teams, I am now in a situation where this game consumes my life and is taking me away from my family and focus on my job.

I am not making excuses, but not having a Prisoner, AoF, Troll, etc. is making me think night and day on how to best setup my teams. I love challenges and puzzles, and this game has played right into it...it is a phenomenal game, but I do not have the time to spend months trying to build up the right toons and Talismans for PvP, after spending the past few months building strong toons for PvE only to find that they are pretty much useless for PvP.

I want to thank all of my awesome troopers and fellow forum members, some who have become good friends, and I especially want to thank the folks whom I PM'ed, who guided and helped me on PvP...you know who you are! ;)

If any of you will be at the Maiden Concert in Charlotte, NC, on Jun 9th, and would like to meet up, then please PM me and we will try to sync up.

I will continue to play the game and use all troopers until this weekend, but will then be going cold turkey starting next week. My initial goal was always to be able to defeat the Beast on Madness without reviving, and I have been able to do that a few times for the past few months, so I cannot complain.

Apologies to all my troopers and friends on this forum, but I need to do something about this addiction before it gets out of hand. You may still see me lurking on this forum to see when new content gets released, or if some of Sidney's and other ideas get implemented with regards to the game taking up less time to grind and use all troopers.

Hey man you been a good trooper for now. I won't drop you as I love using your wickerman (your my only trooper who has him). Good luck with stuff man we all gotta focus on life.

blade685
02-23-2017, 07:29 PM
another player leave and dev do what???..nothing....
See you soon IceManFerrar, here is that game chage one day or at a concert perhaps ;)

slauki
02-23-2017, 07:59 PM
i feel you so badly man, go for it. really sad, that one of our best is leaving here, but you definetly have my respect for being that consequent.
wish you all the best and enjoy the LOTB free months, this could widen your consciousness, so that you can focuss on the real important things in life.

it's really too much to expect us to spend hours every day doing the same shit over and over again, only to fulfill all of our "obligations". i hope they will realize this asap. sooner or later everyone will be at this point where he has to decide between real life and grinding game of death the 5000th time. if you think about it, it's not a very tough decision ;)

IceManFerrar
02-23-2017, 08:04 PM
Cheers guys, I am indeed very sad to leave...it's like leaving family behind, but I do need to focus on my real family now.

@treeb0mbb, you have been an awesome trooper as well, and I love your SoL Eddie. I think he is very underrated, but by using his "Restore" skill in conjunction with the Hellhound, I think he could be awesome in PvP Attack teams. He may need 3 Health Talismans, but all in all, a very good Eddie. Thanks to someone's tip here on the forum, I was able to defeat the Beast on Madness without reviving, using the SoL Eddie and Hellhound.

Best of luck and that is very kind of you to keep me as a trooper. I am quite sure that I will be back once BNW and Night City are released.

Cheers my fellow Maiden buddies!

MoonShadow
02-24-2017, 10:34 AM
Really sad to hear that, Wicker'IceMan'... as I enjoyed your toon & badges provided by you. But, I completely understand, as I go frequently through struggles between 'real' life and LotB, as it is very time-consuming. I'm gonna keep your toon, though, as much as possible, but I will also take a break for a period.. and maybe we'll see somewhere in a brave new world! Cheers!

Peppoah
02-24-2017, 10:42 AM
Very sad news, but understandable. Have a good time and enjoy your freedom.
I hope you make a comeback.
Greetings from Germany to Charlotte. I've been there in 86 for students exchange. Enjoy the show. Unfortunately I can't go to one of the shows in Germany.

scott-5496
02-24-2017, 11:16 AM
Dude, so sorry you are going. Excellent trooper you have been and had some really good stuff to say on here too. I can only do what I di with the game because I work from home. If I was in an office no way could I do it as I have family and really they need to be priority once work is done...though I can farm at night! I am not sure how the top guys here do it to be honest - they must have a lot of time to play manually as I just don't due to work, but I do try and always do my troopers too. Kind of still liking PVP but it too has become a bit of a grind.

Anyway all the best and keep it Maiden - I am going to see them in May in Glasgow and going to see my fave Maiden tribute band tonight in Edinburgh - they are doing Somewhere in Time album plus another hour of other top tunes = head banging and singing heaven...and few drinks too!

Cheers from Scotland!

powerslave74
02-24-2017, 11:38 AM
Hello all,

IceMan, I am so sorry to hear that you are leaving us for now. Hopefully, you will be back one day soon once we get some new content with either Brave New World or Night City. No matter how much you love a game, it is never worth it to let it consume your life. I am sure that many of us, myself included, have felt that way at sometime too. I am lucky that the job I have allows me the time to autofarm every day so far. You have been an outstanding trooper sending me a ton of trooper badges, and I love using your Wicker Man. I will be keeping you on so that I can keep using him; I can only hope that I can some day build my Wicker Man to be as good as yours. I wish you the best of luck in life. Enjoy the Charlotte show and UP THE IRONS!!!

IceManFerrar
02-24-2017, 03:20 PM
Thank you guys so much...you all are making it quite emotional and very hard to leave. Just goes to show how we have all bonded over Maiden first, and then this game.

Moonshadow, Pepp, Scott, and Powerslave, you guys have been awesome troopers as well...couldn't have asked for better Trooper mates!

@Pepp, well done to Nico Rosberg if you watch F1...I have always been a long time Schumi fan and was devastated by his injury. My prayers are with him and his family that he one day makes a miraculous recovery. Forza Ferrari (that's the "Ferrar" in my ID) though for 2017! Awesome that you were in Charlotte years ago..small world, eh?

@Scott, once the Maiden show is over, the next item on my bucket list is visiting Scotland, especially the Islay distilleries. Laphroaig and Ardbeg are indeed nectar from heaven! Maybe we can meet up then over a fine dram..slainte mhath!

CanyptianFit
02-24-2017, 04:09 PM
Sorry to see you go. Best wishes and hopefully we see you back here.

Blacksteel
02-24-2017, 08:21 PM
It's sad to see you go and I can relate to what you mention here, while the game is cool it needs attention and it can be frustrating to put all that effort and get little to show for it, I am all in for supporting the band which I love and the concept, but it's poorly implemented in many respects, in the end it's not worth it if takes over your life and we know you are a good trooper and that takes time and effort, now the Dev's should notice this and support the players efforts, they have logs and all the data to make this a fairer and better game one where people wants to stay playing for the longer term.
Anyway, it has been great sharing quests and troopers and I hope all goes really well for you.
If you ever come back and I am still playing feel free to send me a request and will make room for your troopers, thanks.
Up the Irons!.

Tritium
02-24-2017, 10:03 PM
Aw, I only just recently added you, IceMan! For not having known you for very long, I must say that all of your posts are respectful and kind to others. I will miss seeing your input on the forums. Also, your Wickerman is incredibly fun to use. I'll miss using him as well! If/when you come back, feel free to add me again, man! I hope you enjoy your break ─ I imagine it'll be quite stress-free! ;):p

Witkacy
02-24-2017, 10:29 PM
IceManFerrar :)

You weren't my fellow trooper - thus it's a sad thing that people ARE leaving... I think it's a natural way because the game became way too much time consuming... All the best, man...

Cheers,

W

Hypnos
02-24-2017, 11:15 PM
Have a good break, icemanferrar. Return refreshed and ready to play again!

Hope you enjoy seeing maiden live, I shall be seeing them when they hit Dublin later this year

IceManFerrar
02-25-2017, 08:56 PM
Aww, thanks guys.

Canyptian, Blacksteel, and Tritium, you guys have been awesome troopers as well, always reliable! Will miss using your toons, especially Blacksteel's Driod...I love him and his animation! You are my only trooper with the Droid and I will certainly miss him! :)

@Witkacy, Hypnos, I didn't have you guys as my troopers, but you both always had very good posts and insightful/useful ones which I read and learnt a lot from. You guys are long timers on the game and the forum, like Nicko, and it is cool to see the respect that you have earned! Keep it up please...was very useful for a lot of newbies like me who started the game late.

I have enjoyed the game so much, but the dread of having to keep up my responsibilities to my troopers and grind through all of them every night and morning started to take the fun out of the game. It started to lose the fun, and before I lost all of it, thought it may be best to quit and come back refreshed when there is new content. Hopefully the Troopers problem will be solved by then as well.

Cheers guys...Up the Irons. Mammy, enjoy the concert, mate...I like Irish whisky as well...Connemara Peated Cask Strength is awesome...aahhhh 😋

Nicko
02-25-2017, 11:08 PM
"Tell me why I had to be a PvpSlave..."
(Can't take credit for that - that goes to Aristo/Tom)

That's a big bummer, as you've been a great part of the "new guard" - very enthusiastic and an awesome Trooper.

This game has gotten very time consuming with PvP. Like I said to Sag, a computer buddy helped me automate my 50 Troopers everyday using an Android emulator and it's been huge. Something to consider should you come back...

Best of Luck! It's been great having you here!

IceManFerrar
02-26-2017, 04:00 AM
Cheers. Nicko, it has been an honor and pleasure having you as my trooper, especially your Viking Eddie...absolutely chilling, lol!

I will certainly take a look at the emulator...will have to consider some kind of alternative if I am to make a good comeback!

Thanks again Nicko for all of your help and advice...I hope to have a strong PvP team one day!

Cheers!

zdm-1083
02-27-2017, 10:26 PM
Have a good break.
For sure the game is time consuming :rolleyes:

Thanks for your trooper :]

\../

IceManFerrar
05-01-2017, 02:45 PM
Hello fellow Maiden-heads,
I am back and reenergized after my Lenten break. I see that BillLion did return but had to leave again...darn, too bad, a big loss to the forum.

First of all, a very BIG THANK YOU to some of my loyal troopers who still kept me as their trooper inspite of my 40+ days in inactivity...I am simply astounded and amazed at the friendship, fellowship, and brotherhood of everybody here on this forum, especially my troopers. To return back to nearly 18,000 trooper points (from 0 before I left) is unbelievable! I aim to return the favor to some of you who have sadly decided to take a break from the game, such as Moonshadow, Hornetaker, etc.

Well, I see some new stuff added, including the slight nerfing of the Prisoner, nerfing of my beloved Angel of Pain, and some issues with the Hellhound...need to catch up on all of that.

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like they have introduced any new way to go through all of the troopers, so since that was the biggest time-consuming aspect of the game, I am only looking to add an additional 15-20 troopers or so to get me to around 30-35 troopers in total. That should be do-able with my schedule and allow me to play all troopers everyday. I will post on the Troopers forum as well, so please post here or on the troopers forum if you are a daily player and have a free slot. As some of the forum regulars can attest, I am good for it and will certainly play your trooper everyday. Any toon will do, but I am especially looking for CR Eddies to help me through the Underworld Secret location, now that my AoP has been nerfed.

Cheers brothers...it sure is good to be back!
Ice

Tritium
05-01-2017, 05:47 PM
Welcome back, IceMan! :)

IceManFerrar
05-01-2017, 06:36 PM
Welcome back, IceMan! :)

Cheers mate, it does feel good to be back!

Hammerhil
05-01-2017, 06:37 PM
Welcome back and invite sent.

treeb0mbb
05-01-2017, 06:43 PM
Welcome back my dude. If you need an extra trooper on the list send me a request again I loved your wickerman!

IceManFerrar
05-01-2017, 06:58 PM
Cheers Hammerhil, request accepted and used your trooper already, so 25 badges sent your way.

Hey TreeB0mbb, will be great to have you back on my roster, mate...request sent!

powerslave74
05-02-2017, 09:45 AM
WELCOME BAAAAAACK ICEMAN!!!

I am happy to see you back here on the forum and in the game!

It does suck that some characters were nerfed during your absence. But at least we have finally received the sacrifice feature that so many of have waited for what seems like an eternity for. Hopefully, something new will be on the horizon soon (Brave New World)!

DaveMurray
05-02-2017, 11:30 AM
Welcome back.
Since Billlion stopped again i got a free trooper spot so i've send you a request.

MoonShadow
05-02-2017, 12:03 PM
Hellooo, IceMan!!

I’m glad to see again your name in the pop-up window every morning I open the game.
Sadly, still no BNW, but we have sacrifice (which could’ve been better, in terms of luck :p).
The game speed has improved, which is good.
Emulators currently don’t work, which is not good, as I’ve used them lately and they were so good in playing the game easily.
Troopers morale: still good after all those fights against bugs.

So, welcome back to the trenches & enjoy your stay!! :)

IceManFerrar
05-02-2017, 05:22 PM
Cheers Powerslave, I can't thank you enough for your trooper loyalty and friendship...I got over 1,400 badges from you alone and can confidently say that you receive the #1 Trooper prize from me. :) Thank you SO, SO much, mate. It is folks like you that made me want to come back to the game and the forum.

@DaveMurray, request accepted and badges sent your way already. Too bad about BillLion...he was a great forum member and a stand-up dude for sure.

@Moonshadow, good to see you active as well and thank you for your 600+ trooper badges...you are DA man. Are your travels all done? So good to see you back here and on the game again, my friend!
I had crap luck on sacrifice...not even a darn skill shard, sigh! Hopefully BNW and Night City will be released soon.
I missed out on all of the cool Talismans and don't have enough Iron coins to buy the new Strike and Life ones, but eventually hope to get some.

Take care by friends and Up the Irons!!!

Peppoah
05-02-2017, 06:32 PM
Good to see you back. Deleted you in the beginning of April. I'll send you a request asap.
Greets, Pepp

IceManFerrar
05-02-2017, 08:14 PM
Good to see you back. Deleted you in the beginning of April. I'll send you a request asap.
Greets, Pepp

Cheers Pepp, thank you so much for all of your 1,000+ badges as well...truly honored to have such good troopers as you, and thank you for keeping me for so long!

Tritium
05-02-2017, 11:41 PM
Sent you a request, IceMan. ;)

Hornetaker
05-03-2017, 07:16 AM
Hi IceMan,

Good to see you back. You might have missed that I also went on a break about two weeks ago. If you need a CR let me know and I'll change my trooper for you. Otherwise feel free to repurpose my spot on your list.

Cheers,
Hornet

IceManFerrar
05-03-2017, 11:47 AM
Hi IceMan,

Good to see you back. You might have missed that I also went on a break about two weeks ago. If you need a CR let me know and I'll change my trooper for you. Otherwise feel free to repurpose my spot on your list.

Cheers,
Hornet

Hey Hornet,
Yes, I did see your note about you going on a break, but since you kept me on your trooper list all along and gave me valuable badges, I will return the loyalty and favor and keep you on as well mate. Thank you so much for all the badges and for keeping me on, sincerely appreciated!

And yes, while I love your AoF, I have quite a few troopers with them and would love a CR Eddie to help me through Underworld Secret Locations, esp given the nerf of my beloved AoP!

Cheers mate, have a good break and I hope you come back refreshed as I did!
Ice

MoonShadow
05-03-2017, 12:45 PM
@Moonshadow, good to see you active as well and thank you for your 600+ trooper badges...you are DA man. Are your travels all done? So good to see you back here and on the game again, my friend!
I had crap luck on sacrifice...not even a darn skill shard, sigh! Hopefully BNW and Night City will be released soon.
I missed out on all of the cool Talismans and don't have enough Iron coins to buy the new Strike and Life ones, but eventually hope to get some.IceMan, my friend, the pleasure was mine, as I thought that it would be a nice come-back gift to have a few badges to spend. Glad you've enjoyed 'em.
My travels are done, at least for now, unfortunatelly, but it was awesome to exchange, even for a while, the Transylvanian coldness for the sunny California... :cool:
Hope that I'll return there next year, as it was a great experience.
I've missed also the shell & immunity talismans, hope they'llcome back some day, but I managed to get one set of countestrikes and one set of life talismans, they are indeed useful in PvP, although I'm still missing the wanted toons for a proper defense team (Gunner Corrupt Rescuer - she'll be mine one day!).
OTOH, I got a Shaman Eddie after the last event, but I'm not too ethusiastic about him (from a PvP view), as I think he's half good, as he's dealing psyhical and magic damage.
But we'll see what future holds.

IceManFerrar
05-03-2017, 03:28 PM
IceMan, my friend, the pleasure was mine, as I thought that it would be a nice come-back gift to have a few badges to spend. Glad you've enjoyed 'em.
My travels are done, at least for now, unfortunatelly, but it was awesome to exchange, even for a while, the Transylvanian coldness for the sunny California... :cool:
Hope that I'll return there next year, as it was a great experience.
I've missed also the shell & immunity talismans, hope they'llcome back some day, but I managed to get one set of countestrikes and one set of life talismans, they are indeed useful in PvP, although I'm still missing the wanted toons for a proper defense team (Gunner Corrupt Rescuer - she'll be mine one day!).
OTOH, I got a Shaman Eddie after the last event, but I'm not too ethusiastic about him (from a PvP view), as I think he's half good, as he's dealing psyhical and magic damage.
But we'll see what future holds.

Awesome mate, so glad that you are back! I was in California for a few days in early March, and really loved the place, though I prefer the cost of living in North Carolina, and we are close enough to Florida which I love as well.

Great news that you were able to score the new Talismans...I don't have a strong enough team (and my own lack of skills :) ) to do well in PvP, but I will grind for a few weeks until I can buy the Strike Talismans for my Nomad.

Btw, what do the Life Talismans do? I was trying to find some info on them in the Talismans forum but couldn't find any...

Tritium
05-03-2017, 05:59 PM
Btw, what do the Life Talismans do? I was trying to find some info on them in the Talismans forum but couldn't find any...

Life talismans grant the toon two turns of HP regen, like what green pyro, CR, and some other toons can already do with certain abilities. It's a decent talisman set for magus characters who need some extra survivability!

IceManFerrar
05-03-2017, 06:40 PM
Life talismans grant the toon two turns of HP regen, like what green pyro, CR, and some other toons can already do with certain abilities. It's a decent talisman set for magus characters who need some extra survivability!

Cheers, thanks mate, very helpful as always! :)

MoonShadow
05-04-2017, 06:28 AM
Awesome mate, so glad that you are back! I was in California for a few days in early March, and really loved the place, though I prefer the cost of living in North Carolina, and we are close enough to Florida which I love as well.

Great news that you were able to score the new Talismans...I don't have a strong enough team (and my own lack of skills :) ) to do well in PvP, but I will grind for a few weeks until I can buy the Strike Talismans for my Nomad.

Btw, what do the Life Talismans do? I was trying to find some info on them in the Talismans forum but couldn't find any...Seriously?! I was there in the early of March too. Stayed there until the end of the month, though, and I almost didn't wanted to come back to Romania, especially because of the weather, as it's great to have sunny days all over... Here it's still cold and raining most of the time, the days of summer seem so far away.
But, the cost of living there has raised almost incredible lately, indeed.. :(
I would like also to visit sometime Florida, I heard it's a great place.

About the Life talis, Tritium was faster, I see. :)
I use 'em on my GR Eddie, when I'm facing a team consisting mostly of reds. That extra survivability is helpful, and GR's got an extra boost on magic, so he can hit harder and not be killed too fast, as his health isn't so good.

IceManFerrar
05-04-2017, 04:43 PM
Seriously?! I was there in the early of March too. Stayed there until the end of the month, though, and I almost didn't wanted to come back to Romania, especially because of the weather, as it's great to have sunny days all over... Here it's still cold and raining most of the time, the days of summer seem so far away.
But, the cost of living there has raised almost incredible lately, indeed.. :(
I would like also to visit sometime Florida, I heard it's a great place.

About the Life talis, Tritium was faster, I see. :)
I use 'em on my GR Eddie, when I'm facing a team consisting mostly of reds. That extra survivability is helpful, and GR's got an extra boost on magic, so he can hit harder and not be killed too fast, as his health isn't so good.

Cheers mate, thanks for the advice. I will focus on getting the Counterstrike Talismans, and then work on the Life ones. Don't have many 3* Rainbow Evo Runes to upgrade so many Talismans to 5*...I wish that we didn't need NINE darn Rainbow runs to upgrade a Talisman from $* to 5*...sheesh!

Hope you get a chance to visit Florida...South Beach Miami is the BOMB! :-)

MoonShadow
05-05-2017, 06:12 AM
Oh yes, I wish that upgrading talismans would be as easy it was when I was started playing the game, as the runes don't drop so often nowadays, especially the ones needed for the greens to evolve. As for rainbow evo runes, I usually farm levels from Battlefield on madness, starting with the 4th (Adrenaline Rush). They seem to drop frequently there and also I can play faster the troopers.
Or, maybe we should have an option of transferring / trading them amongst us, as I have currently enough rainbow evo runes, but I can't use them until I level up the talismans....

Peppoah
05-05-2017, 08:00 PM
You need rainbow runes? I have so may of them. The only runes that I'm always short are the blue three star. I farm on powerslave madness for them but they only give you one at a time. 2910

IceManFerrar
05-07-2017, 04:23 AM
Lol, this is too funny...typical RNG crap. I have only about 60 3* Rainbow runes, but over 200+ 3* runes EACH of Green and Blue...sheesh.
Sigh, I have no clue how you have over 800+3* Rainbow runes Pepp mate...that is crazy!!!

Askora
05-07-2017, 04:29 AM
Lol, this is too funny...typical RNG crap. I have only about 60 3* Rainbow runes, but over 200+ 3* runes EACH of Green and Blue...sheesh.
Sigh, I have no clue how you have over 800+3* Rainbow runes Pepp mate...that is crazy!!!

I don't have nearly that many 3* Rainbow, only about 169 at the moment. I mostly farm 'Cast Die' and 'A Matter of Life and Death'. Sometimes they seem to be the only thing I ever get. My inventory on them is a little low as I've leveled up quite a few talismans the last couple of days.

Peppoah
05-09-2017, 02:22 PM
I don't have nearly that many 3* Rainbow, only about 169 at the moment. I mostly farm 'Cast Die' and 'A Matter of Life and Death'. Sometimes they seem to be the only thing I ever get. My inventory on them is a little low as I've leveled up quite a few talismans the last couple of days.

I got a lot of these rainbow talismans from farming Game of Death on madness. On some days it seems, that I only get these. But all in all, I'm happy with what I got so far.