PDA

View Full Version : Seal not working in PVP

Shifter
02-23-2017, 09:04 PM
I have noticed that the seal does not work a lot of the time in the arena. I say most of the time because AI doesn't always cast ability so I can't say 100%. I have tested it on several characters.

I know when I get sealed I can't use abilities, but bomber boy can still heal, Corrupt Rescuer can still rez, on and on.

Lord Schmeb
02-23-2017, 09:47 PM
I have noticed that the seal does not work a lot of the time in the arena. I say most of the time because AI doesn't always cast ability so I can't say 100%. I have tested it on several characters.

I know when I get sealed I can't use abilities, but bomber boy can still heal, Corrupt Rescuer can still rez, on and on.

I can second this one. My assassin robot/thingy that is supposed to seal one random enemy never seals a darn thing. The icon shows up above the enemy head, but they go right on using their power abilities.

Rygone
02-23-2017, 10:20 PM
I've noticed the same, when I seal enemy's sentinel abb he can still trigger his "fortune" and I'm not sure but it seems that his "bomb" magic burns can now remove buff. :/

satani
03-07-2017, 09:02 AM
Well, i noticed some similar thing in PVE before, mainly on my eddie. The present ability gets sealed, yet past and future are useable. (yet only be direct "chain" sealers, like prisoner or desert marauder)