PDA

View Full Version : Gonna drop some troopers for now...

Sag7272
02-24-2017, 01:02 PM
Since PvP that game grew more & more time consuming, don't know how many or when yet but gonna drop some awesome troopers t'll dev come up with better solution... Simply don't have time for 'em all & they deserve their points...

Probably going to cut in half my trooper rooster in next few days trying to keep long standing/forum members/PvP guys first...

Make a sign if you want to lock yourself in!

Sag7272
02-24-2017, 01:30 PM
For today...
Tanks to
SWE-9379 & his BBoy
DrTactile-8028 & his BBoy
Dail14-7710 & his Coalgiver
& To Media-?? With a warrior GS that I deleted too fast sorry..

You all been amazing & to the others who search for trooper flood them with demands they now have a spot!

PerthEddie
02-24-2017, 02:02 PM
Oh man - going to miss your Prisoner :( Thanks for the Trooper badges though over the past few months (I am Andy-4743)

Sag7272
02-24-2017, 02:28 PM
Oh man - going to miss your Prisoner :( Thanks for the Trooper badges though over the past few months (I am Andy-4743)
Sent you back a demand, as said just comment to stay in, you are a longstanding trooper & a forum member :)

scott-5496
02-24-2017, 02:31 PM
If you could keep me that would be great. I only get the odd game screen to say who is still feeding me but I know you do but I do with the team would work out a way for us to know who is still doing trooper points. The game is certainly more time consuming these days for sure!

Cheers

Sag7272
02-24-2017, 02:46 PM
If you could keep me that would be great. I only get the odd game screen to say who is still feeding me but I know you do but I do with the team would work out a way for us to know who is still doing trooper points. The game is certainly more time consuming these days for sure!
Cheers

You are locked in,
Mostly do that to ensure everyone have their points so don't worry you'll have yours :)

PerthEddie
02-24-2017, 02:56 PM
Sent you back a demand, as said just comment to stay in, you are a longstanding trooper & a forum member :)

Thanks Sag. Really appreciate that. Accepted request so welcome back :) :)

R1ck
02-24-2017, 03:11 PM
Hi Sag, I would like to keep your toon.
R1ck-2737

Sag7272
02-24-2017, 03:51 PM
Hi Sag, I would like to keep your toon.
R1ck-2737
Locked in as well :)

PerthEddie
02-25-2017, 02:50 AM
Sag I have sent you a new Trooper request. I definitely accepted your request when you added me back but the game doesn't have us as Troopers. Is there still a bug where you can't re-add a deleted Trooper? Hopefully it will let you accept my request? Will be from Andy-4743

Sag7272
02-25-2017, 02:26 PM
Sag I have sent you a new Trooper request. I definitely accepted your request when you added me back but the game doesn't have us as Troopers. Is there still a bug where you can't re-add a deleted Trooper? Hopefully it will let you accept my request? Will be from Andy-4743
Don't worry you are back in with your 25 ;)

As for today, nothing personal guys, tanks for the points, these troopers need a new home, help them!

Tomas-6004 & his GR
Waldek-5302 & his AG
Sam-1941 & his Green Pyro
Damien-2253 & his Pharaoh Eddie &
Another who haven't played in a while..

Thanks again & if any of you want to be back in just ask like PerthEddie & I'll gladly add you again..

Nicko
02-25-2017, 03:53 PM
Sag - have you thought about using an Android emulator on a PC and developing a script?

What you're doing is very admirable but I hate to see you losing skillshards.

My Troopers get played when I go to bed, and my morning when I wake they're all done. I used to get surprised in the morning with a MACLO periodically, then reset it, but they've been greatly reduced.

Something to consider...

Sag7272
02-25-2017, 11:32 PM
Sag - have you thought about using an Android emulator on a PC and developing a script?
What you're doing is very admirable but I hate to see you losing skillshards.
My Troopers get played when I go to bed, and my morning when I wake they're all done. I used to get surprised in the morning with a MACLO periodically, then reset it, but they've been greatly reduced.
Something to consider...
That's interesting, never thought about that!
I'll try to set up something... Maybe I'll need some of your help for the script but I'll PM you once there..

To all my troopers... You can breathe now, I'll suspend the procedure, you can all tanks Nicko.. & me too lol