PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

Shaolin85london
02-25-2017, 04:37 PM
To Silentknight and some few else, thank u very much for making impossible for me catch jofer and the first rank. Thank you very much, instead of put effort to easily kill no prisoner teams go to rape the monkey in the public toilet. As I already told on fb, hope devs ll push a good counter for the prisoner asap, so u your unfair OP party ll fuck up giving maybe a bit of fun to the game. Keep attack me, no problem, one day u ll run for eternal, really curious to see you struggling because every effort to make true a wish, is destroyed by others obviously blind players.

Silentknight
02-25-2017, 04:44 PM
To Silentknight and some few else, thank u very much for making impossible for me catch jofer and the first rank. Thank you very much, instead of put effort to easily kill no prisoner teams go to rape the monkey in the public toilet. As I already told on fb, hope devs ll push a good counter for the prisoner asap, so u your unfair OP party ll fuck up giving maybe a bit of fun to the game. Keep attack me, no problem, one day u ll run for eternal, really curious to see you struggling because every effort to make true a wish, is destroyed by others obviously blind players.
Just so u know I attacked Jofer more than u! I also believe u held me close to 50%. Didn't know we were playing favorites!

Shaolin85london
02-25-2017, 04:59 PM
Jofer is not one of us, and still he got a lot of vantage points, defeating him and after that attack me it's just a prank, just to get some few points, unfairly because u know my defense it's void against your team. I held yes but still, my defense is set to resist on ordinary team attack, not op teams like yours. Btw now I definitely lost the chance, do whatever you want, not gonna revenge. I'm tired, I was running from Sunday night after the reset, no I'm just tired.

Don't worry, time of fairplay isn't so far away.

Silentknight
02-25-2017, 05:05 PM
Jofer is not one of us, and still he got a lot of vantage points, defeating him and after that attack me it's just a prank, just to get some few points, unfairly because u know my defense it's void against your team. I held yes but still, my defense is set to resist on ordinary team attack, not op teams like yours. Btw now I definitely lost the chance, do whatever you want, not gonna revenge. I'm tired, I was running from Sunday night after the reset, no I'm just tired.

Don't worry, time of fairplay isn't so far away.
LOL,didn't know I was "one of us". Far as I could tell wasn't much of a race anyways! Yeah,paybacks a bitch,won't catch me trying for eternal. Also I don't just attack non-Prisoner teams. If ur above me,ur a target.

Askora
02-25-2017, 05:31 PM
I'm with Silentknight on that, if you're above me you're definitely a target. I don't play favorites, and I don't shy away from what some consider overpowered teams. There is a strategy against any combination. Prisoner, SSD, AoF, Mummy Eddie doesn't matter, they're all beatable. I beat Jofer this morning, it took 3 tries, one of them was due to the game freezing up and I probably would have won because I'd taken out Mummy Eddie. I just finished beating both of you (shaolinlondon and Silentknight). It wasn't personal and feel free to revenge if you must. I do it for the iron coins, I don't expect to get to #1 with my weak defense.

Silentknight
02-25-2017, 05:36 PM
I'm with Silentknight on that, if you're above me you're definitely a target. I don't play favorites, and I don't shy away from what some consider overpowered teams. There is a strategy against any combination. Prisoner, SSD, AoF, Mummy Eddie doesn't matter, they're all beatable. I beat Jofer this morning, it took 3 tries, one of them was due to the game freezing up and I probably would have won because I'd taken out Mummy Eddie. I just finished beating both of you (shaolinlondon and Silentknight). It wasn't personal and feel free to revenge if you must. I do it for the iron coins, I don't expect to get to #1 with my weak defense.

K,u asked for it! Level 82??? Now that I feel bad about! No worries,you'll get there. In the mean time feel free to attack me as much as u wish. Some others have figured it out... my defensive win % is WAY down

Askora
02-25-2017, 05:47 PM
Wasn't asking for it, but I'm all for a little revenge and I got the 2100 points to get my skill shard. Just trying to prove the point, that strategy can make a difference. I've got a defense team I'm working on, but lacking the shards to do it. I have few toons with decent passive skills, so it makes it a challenge. I started playing end of December, so don't have the same experience as some of the people in here and no pvp beta. I've played lots of Final Fantasy though, and the systems are similar. It's about maximizing the potential with what you've got.

You might look at what talismans I've got too. That way you can see what's breaking your defense. I'm thinking the best defense build is going to rely a lot on basic abilities (since passives can be disabled and I have almost no good characters with passive), paired with a good mix of talismans and HP to keep the offensive team from knocking you down in one round.

Silentknight
02-25-2017, 05:52 PM
Wasn't asking for it, but I'm all for a little revenge and I got the 2100 points to get my skill shard. Just trying to prove the point, that strategy can make a difference. I've got a defense team I'm working on, but lacking the shards to do it. I have few toons with decent passive skills, so it makes it a challenge. I started playing end of December, so don't have the same experience as some of the people in here and no pvp beta. I've played lots of Final Fantasy though, and the systems are similar. It's about maximizing the potential with what you've got.

Was j/k. Try for 2300,that way u reset @ 1900

Askora
02-25-2017, 05:57 PM
Gave you a couple extra points. Lost the coin toss and the RNG went against me. New round in a few hours so maybe beat you then. Enjoy the game for what it is, right? Have a great day!

Silentknight
02-25-2017, 06:04 PM
Gave you a couple extra points. Lost the coin toss and the RNG went against me. New round in a few hours so maybe beat you then. Enjoy the game for what it is, right? Have a great day!

Also u need to be ranked 25th or higher for that skill shard

Askora
02-25-2017, 06:08 PM
I was going for the Achievement one. Not sure I can finish in the top 25 with my lack of defense. It'll come, just hope they don't nerf the characters I'm working on. I've got 6 skill shards saved up and way too many slots to fill. Most of my characters lack the skill shards that would make them really deadly. Right now just hoping for a top 100 finish and maybe catch a rare soul or two.

Shaolin85london
02-25-2017, 06:12 PM

You might look at what talismans I've got too. That way you can see what's breaking your defense. I'm thinking the best defense build is going to rely a lot on basic abilities (since passives can be disabled and I have almost no good characters with passive), paired with a good mix of talismans and HP to keep the offensive team from knocking you down in one round.

The problem isn't to attack a team and win, the problem is that aftet you became a target for that team, and because I ve to deal with prisoners team almost of the time, guess what happen to my defense team when I'm off from the game

Askora
02-25-2017, 06:19 PM
That's why I think it has to be about HP (even if it means sacrificing some damage), the right talismans and the right basic skills. Can't rely on passive abilities. Once I get my team built, I doubt my offense and defense will be anywhere close to the same. I would share my team plan, but that would be giving away the game wouldn't it. I am working on a spreadsheet to test build characters and planning to share that once I'm done. I know someone else had done it, but it was broken when I went to try it out. Mine is a little different. I have to thank all the guys who have shared a lot of information on the max'ed out characters and talismans. Really appreciate all the work they did and it has definitely helped me.

Nicko
02-25-2017, 07:23 PM
I wouldn't blame SilentKnight - I'd blame the system. He just attacks who's on his list and you are likely on it a lot. It's a crazy matchmaking system that Sparton said they're working on, and no doubt it sucks.

Agree with Askora when he said don't take it personally.

Silentknight
02-25-2017, 07:47 PM
I wouldn't blame SilentKnight - I'd blame the system. He just attacks who's on his list and you are likely on it a lot. It's a crazy matchmaking system that Sparton said they're working on, and no doubt it sucks.

Agree with Askora when he said don't take it personally.
Actually Shaolinlondo isn't on my list very much. 3-4 times last 24 hrs. Might look like more as some were holds & u know me...like the Energizer Bunny...just keep going & going. Sag must be pissed then,lmao

Sag7272
02-25-2017, 10:46 PM
Actually Shaolinlondo isn't on my list very much. 3-4 times last 24 hrs. Might look like more as some were holds & u know me...like the Energizer Bunny...just keep going & going. Sag must be pissed then,lmao

Nah it's all good, it's an arena, not a playground & even while understanding Shaolin at 100%, 20 points are 20 points...
It sucks that it have to work this way, would've loved to see Shaolin make it!

As for Jofer not being one of us... I bet you a couple skillshards that he, or she who knows, already read a lot around this forum.. Probably this post too

Nicko
02-25-2017, 10:53 PM
As for Jofer not being one of us... I bet you a couple skillshards that he, or she who knows, already read a lot around this forum.. Probably this post too

Absolutely. It's almost a given he's been lurking - hoping he comes around to introducing himself like Killhouse did after his mad rush to the top!

Silentknight
02-25-2017, 10:57 PM
Absolutely. It's almost a given he's been lurking - hoping he comes around to introducing himself like Killhouse did after his mad rush to the top!
Wtf is Eagleknight? Got a trooper request even tho it says inactive 13 days??? Accepted it just cuz he's on Coalgiver Eddie's list. Lmao

gmac
02-25-2017, 11:40 PM
SholinLondo

I think too itīs ok for people to for for the points, nothing personal on that, 20 pts.

I wish you have made tough, I am biased to cheer for people without The Prisoner.

And I only started attacking you today, as this was "game day" for me, and I wanted to see if I could push to the top 5.

Jofer knows I attacked him anytime a had the chance.

It was very bold of you to try for top 1 the whole week, I know itīs very stressful.

You have a lot of respect from me.

Cheers up man.
Gmac

CanyptianFit
02-26-2017, 12:10 AM
Respect Shaolinlondo, those of us without a prisoner are definitely at a disadvantage on the defense front and have to make up for it on strategy and offense.

Up the irons!

Silentknight
08-06-2017, 08:12 PM
Haha! Found it! Enjoy!!!

Nicko
08-06-2017, 08:39 PM
Man - this thread reminded me of those old broken lists! I think I appeared on SKs list 10 times a day :)

Jofer16
08-06-2017, 08:47 PM
yes!

best quote from Shaolin:

"Jofer is not one of us"

lol! This must have been back when people thought I was a robot.

Jofer16
08-06-2017, 10:17 PM
And Silent, for some reason I was thinking you were referring to his self congratulatory post a few months ago during that 500 event was going on and he was ahead midweek and I was just grinding for event milestones, he saw I was rising and freaked out and quit because he didn't think anyone should chase him after he said he was going for it.

So many fun memories I get em confused nowadays, totally forgot about this thread! lol

Silentknight
08-07-2017, 01:28 AM
Man - this thread reminded me of those old broken lists! I think I appeared on SKs list 10 times a day :)

U did but u also have always had the upper hand! As u know it won't stop me! ♡ the challenge!!! Always enjoy going against the best d's & u come up with some of the best! Bugs or not, use what they give us, good or bad! Keep up the great work bud!!!

Silentknight
08-07-2017, 01:30 AM
And Silent, for some reason I was thinking you were referring to his self congratulatory post a few months ago during that 500 event was going on and he was ahead midweek and I was just grinding for event milestones, he saw I was rising and freaked out and quit because he didn't think anyone should chase him after he said he was going for it.

So many fun memories I get em confused nowadays, totally forgot about this thread! lol

Heh,heh,heh! I never 4get!

Nicko
08-07-2017, 01:39 AM
U did but u also have always had the upper hand! As u know it won't stop me! ♡ the challenge!!! Always enjoy going against the best d's & u come up with some of the best! Bugs or not, use what they give us, good or bad! Keep up the great work bud!!!

Oh - I know it all right. That Energizer Bunny analogy is right on target ;)

Funny - despite the bugs - that's when PvP had a newness and an excitement - definitely more electric than it is now...

Silentknight
08-07-2017, 02:21 AM
Oh - I know it all right. That Energizer Bunny analogy is right on target ;)

Funny - despite the bugs - that's when PvP had a newness and an excitement - definitely more electric than it is now...
Definitely, starting to lose interest. All I could do yest just 2 play! Freezes don't help! Missed a few troopers too, so that's sayin something 4 me! No one special, few non-forums that I don't get badges from all the time anyways. If it wasn't 4 collecting I'd be gone! 50 skill shards, 100k badges, 4500 ironite & bored!