PDA

View Full Version : daily reward...

Khaymon
07-31-2016, 06:24 PM
once you have received all 24 daily rewards. does it reset or is that just the end of the free daily stuff?

also wtf is up with the 2 star evolution shards. i get more 3 star then 2's. is this just a marketing ploy to get people to spend cash in the store or is a known balance distribution issue

Vaseodin
07-31-2016, 07:15 PM
There is a known issue. Question is if they actually are going to do something about it. 2 star shards are a pain when you hit that wall in the middle of battlefield on normal. It feels like you'll never advance a character to 4 stars. But wait until you need to advance to 5 stars. At that point you will realize that you actually DON'T get more 3 star shards. Not even close.

Gonzo
07-31-2016, 07:18 PM
It ends when the next month starts. That (calendar) system is used in a lot of games, it should start again tomorrow ;)

Jennie-5128
08-01-2016, 12:40 AM
It ends when the next month starts. That (calendar) system is used in a lot of games, it should start again tomorrow ;)

I'm glad you mentioned that our I might have been REALLY angry that my day 23 yesterday reset to day 1 today without ever going to day 24... :/

Kaijester
08-01-2016, 12:58 AM
So this is not a bug, you received your soul. This is more of a feature request.

The Daily Rewards is based on the monthly calendar. Since each month is different (28 days / 30 days / 31 days) the game team decided on a 24 day requirement to receive the month reward. You can see the last day says "Day 24" for the soul and at the top right how many days until reset. So basically if someone starts playing the game a few days into a calendar month, they still have the opportunity to earn the monthly reward, or for people that normally play every day but for some reason miss a day or two, they can still receive the monthly reward.

FYI answer from another thread, on the same topic.