PDA

View Full Version : Trooper Request

Silentknight
02-26-2017, 12:15 PM
Hey slauki! Definitely will accept ur request. Just need to figure out who to get rid off 1st. Need more sleep b4 I do that tho,3 hrs. just don't cut it. Catcha in a few hrs.

slauki
02-26-2017, 12:20 PM
thanks mate, don't worry will wait for you :-)

Silentknight
02-26-2017, 12:58 PM
thanks mate, don't worry will wait for you :-)

Ugh! Can't sleep,apu. Guess Eagleknight gets the axe. Not sure who he/she is or why they appeared on request list with 13 days inactivity? Using Sentinel ABB as champion today. With maxed death mark set in honor of Kardas's write up. Packs a punch but pretty much useless in arena. Change em up for LOL. The Prisoner,CG & Magus GS. Enjoy & thx!!!

Nekroliun
02-26-2017, 01:14 PM
Ugh! Can't sleep,apu. Guess Eagleknight gets the axe. Not sure who he/she is or why they appeared on request list with 13 days inactivity? Using Sentinel ABB as champion today. With maxed death mark set in honor of Kardas's write up. Packs a punch but pretty much useless in arena. Change em up for LOL. The Prisoner,CG & Magus GS. Enjoy & thx!!!

Eagleknight? Well this person my friend, is one of the legendary members here on the forums, he used to be active a couple of weeks ago, i forgot what he was really known for (other than havig an epic roster), but its sad to see that hes forgotten, sooner or later kai will prob be forgotten (hope that day never comes)

Silentknight
02-26-2017, 01:20 PM
Eagleknight? Well this person my friend, is one of the legendary members here on the forums, he used to be active a couple of weeks ago, i forgot what he was really known for (other than havig an epic roster), but its sad to see that hes forgotten, sooner or later kai will prob be forgotten (hope that day never comes)

That's y I accepted. I mean u gotta be important to make Coalgiver Eddie's list. But with no badges & 13 days inactivity... I know u can't go by the displays so if he's out there I'll gladly take back his Coalgiver!

Nekroliun
02-26-2017, 01:23 PM
That's y I accepted. I mean u gotta be important to make Coalgiver Eddie's list. But with no badges & 13 days inactivity... I know u can't go by the displays so if he's out there I'll gladly take back his Coalgiver!

I really hate coalgiver, why? Cuz im not on the list, due to the fact that im a "former celebrity"

Toddlers
02-26-2017, 01:30 PM
I really hate coalgiver, why? Cuz im not on the list, due to the fact that im a "former celebrity"

I tottaly agree, lets start an uprising

Nekroliun
02-26-2017, 01:35 PM
I tottaly agree, lets start an uprising

You misspelled totally u dumb fuck (for any peasant that doesnt know whats going on, im talking to myself)

Toddlers
02-26-2017, 01:36 PM
Das totally rad bruh

Hypnos
02-26-2017, 01:42 PM

I got a request from eagleknight a couple days ago too. Had to remove him because he was last active using troopers almost two weeks ago.