PDA

View Full Version : Another Trooper Down!

Arcturus
02-26-2017, 01:47 PM
After finally admitting to myself how much time I spend in this game (or thinking about this game when not playing), I finally uninstalled LotB on Friday. I really enjoy this game, despite it's many, many bugs and flaws, but I need to spend time doing something else for a while.

So thanks to my Troopers for all the points, and thanks for the regulars on the forum for all the great information & discussion, and thanks to the devs for making a great (albeit ridiculously buggy) game.

Up the irons!

Kris-0707
02-26-2017, 02:05 PM
thx Arcturus for all your points.
Let me know when you decide to go back to the game.
I would like to see your AoF again on my trooper list.
If anyone wants to replace Arcturus, I've got 1 free slot ...

Chaosego888
02-26-2017, 05:17 PM
Damn, man I hate to see you go, but completely understand. I only have 2 that have been there longer than you. If you come back and I am still here send me a request. Thanks for the months of everyday badges.... Kris, you can send me a request if you want

kkkreg5
02-26-2017, 05:40 PM
Kris, I haven't come across your time in Arena (wouldn't think of challenging) but does your team consist of CG, Warrior Troll and Prisoner? I was thinking that would be a tough team to beat.

BillLion
02-26-2017, 05:47 PM
Respect.

Enjoy your time, hermano.

IceManFerrar
02-26-2017, 06:38 PM
Best of luck, Arcturus, you have been one of my excellent troopers. I will keep you on, given that I will be going on hiatus as well.
Cheers mate, and hope to see you back one day!

Kamuz24z
02-26-2017, 06:48 PM
If one day you decide to come back I'll add you again thanks for the daily badges