PDA

View Full Version : Maybe RNG doesn't hate me after all!!!

PerthEddie
02-26-2017, 03:59 PM
For ages now I have been contemplating spending some of my resources on Souls. I had 21 Rare Souls I had saved but decided to spend some Ironite on 35 souls. Also spent Trooper Points on 5 red, 5 blue and 5 green souls and 2 G/A to go with the 3 I had. Have to say I think I did pretty well. Out of that lot I managed to get this lot:

Alliance General x2
Angel of Strife x 2
Hellhound
Magus CotD
Visions Eddie
Nomad

Obviously I am really happy with that lot (really wanted a Prisoner but wasn't to be).

Will give me more options for PvP now :)

CanyptianFit
02-26-2017, 04:59 PM
If all are new to you, have to agree. CG, HH, AOS, are staples in PVP.

CONGRATS!

Caretaker
02-26-2017, 07:08 PM
Angels and hound should help you as they do to me, a lot! GG!

Nicko
02-26-2017, 07:13 PM
Hellhound is one of the most critical characters in the game, and GMAC has talked about his anti-Prisoner strategy with 2 AoS

Congrats!

BillLion
02-26-2017, 07:23 PM
Great pulls, congrats!!

gmac
02-26-2017, 07:38 PM
That is impressive!

Donīt worry about The Prisoner, at least regarding your offense, especially if you have AoP.

It hurts me much more not having a HH or a Art Dog. Iīm dying for one of those two...man...

Nice pulls, congratulations.

PerthEddie
02-27-2017, 01:38 PM
If all are new to you, have to agree. CG, HH, AOS, are staples in PVP.

CONGRATS!

Yep every one is new. I am actually in a tight spot now though. I will need a lot of green talismans for this lot. The talismans aren't the problem. The problem is the runes to power them up. I am all out of them :(

BillLion
02-27-2017, 01:40 PM
Yep every one is new. I am actually in a tight spot now though. I will need a lot of green talismans for this lot. The talismans aren't the problem. The problem is the runes to power them up. I am all out of them :(

Hopefully BNW is coming to the rescue soon..