PDA

View Full Version : Revenge Limits???

Silentknight
02-26-2017, 05:31 PM
Would love to hear an explanation on revenge limits? Makes no sense to me. As Nicko has stated, need attack limits too,go hand in hand. Actually you don't even need revenge limits with attack limits set up. Pretty hard to revenge someone who hasn't attacked you! Felt pretty helpless trying to hold 10th yesterday when everyone around me was attacking and all I could do was sit there. Sure I could have pumped in some more ironite for a chance at 10th but I spent enough all week just to stay around 10th & I want to revenge those who have attacked. Might have to do with the list problem. Tried different strategy last week & it sucked! Back to old routine. Also LOTB,if u read this,any way I can get my best stats back in the stat box. Mine's showing last week as my best & clearly 2 weeks ago(1st week of worldwide) was my best. All stat screenshots I'm seeing in forum look good,just mine.

Silentknight
02-27-2017, 03:12 PM
Would love to hear an explanation on revenge limits? Makes no sense to me. As Nicko has stated, need attack limits too,go hand in hand. Actually you don't even need revenge limits with attack limits set up. Pretty hard to revenge someone who hasn't attacked you! Felt pretty helpless trying to hold 10th yesterday when everyone around me was attacking and all I could do was sit there. Sure I could have pumped in some more ironite for a chance at 10th but I spent enough all week just to stay around 10th & I want to revenge those who have attacked. Might have to do with the list problem. Tried different strategy last week & it sucked! Back to old routine. Also LOTB,if u read this,any way I can get my best stats back in the stat box. Mine's showing last week as my best & clearly 2 weeks ago(1st week of worldwide) was my best. All stat screenshots I'm seeing in forum look good,just mine.

Thot I'd bump this up,see if I could get a response today??? Yeah,I know it's not under PVP Discussion. Don't care,they read everything. Point of bump was really just to lmao @ Nicko...slumming it!

slauki
02-27-2017, 03:58 PM
yeah totally agree, without an attack limit a revenge limit is pointsless. this system is still very easy to exploit, but not as easy as before at least.
i think this should come soon, but on the other hand, the playerpool is big enough, so that i hardly get attacked from one player more then 3-4 times per day.
not sure if that's representative, but nontheless, it's necessary.

atm it seems better than in the old pvp beta days, where some specific thread opener and me were batteling 60 times per week ;)

Silentknight
02-27-2017, 04:32 PM
Yeah,lists are definitely better. Still some top 10 I don't see & others (Sag) that are there every time. Plus only attacking higher ranks limits me. Gmac attacking pretty regularly(np,take ur points & run,cya Saturday), sry bud but not worth the risk to revenge with this setup. Looks like not playing is the way to go. Seems back asswards to me. Can't believe I'm still hovering around 10th,wasted more SoW yesterday than I did in the previous 6 weeks total. Kinda given up! Still doing troopers tho!

gmac
02-27-2017, 04:48 PM
Yeah,lists are definitely better. Still some top 10 I don't see & others (Sag) that are there ever time. Plus only attacking higher ranks limits me. Gmac attacking pretty regularly(np,take ur points & run,cya Saturday), sry bud but not worth the risk to revenge with this setup. Looks like not playing is the way to go. Seems back asswards to me. Can't believe I'm still hovering around 10th,wasted more SoW yesterday than I did in the previous 6 weeks total. Kinda given up! Still doing troopers tho!

This week you´ve been on my list a lot, had to go for the extra 2 SOW, and you´re up there too, juice points. (your defense is very good by the way, one of my two losses this week so far)

Nicko was a regular on my list, he knows how muck I attacked him during the week...

By the way, I´ve been attacked 94 times so far.

Maybe they should limit the number of attacks on your defense by some % of attacks you make on others. (150% perhaps)

For instance, if you attack 50 times you can you can only be attacked 75 times.

Sag7272
02-27-2017, 04:53 PM
Maybe they should limit the number of attacks on your defense by some % of attacks you make on others. (150% perhaps)

Love that idea!

Silentknight
02-27-2017, 05:08 PM
This week you´ve been on my list a lot, had to go for the extra 2 SOW, and you´re up there too, juice points. (your defense is very good by the way, one of my two losses this week so far)

Nicko was a regular on my list, he knows how muck I attacked him during the week...

By the way, I´ve been attacked 94 times so far.

Willing to try almost anything at this point.
Np on attacks,stated b4,bring it.
Thx 4 defense compliment. Yours ain't too shabby either! Got lucky,didn't have to do much tinkering. Tried my SSD,not impressed. Funny cuz I have trouble with em. See if certain people can put 2 & 2 together. Working on Grim Reaper, Mummy's boring!
Still think too much hinges on who goes 1st. Don't remember last loss going 1st,long time!
Have attacked 54x
Been attacked 62x

Silentknight
02-27-2017, 05:23 PM
This week you´ve been on my list a lot, had to go for the extra 2 SOW, and you´re up there too, juice points.

LMAO,point taken. Ur almost in my wheelhouse!

gmac
02-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Willing to try almost anything at this point.
Np on attacks,stated b4,bring it.
Thx 4 defense compliment. Yours ain't too shabby either! Got lucky,didn't have to do much tinkering. Tried my SSD,not impressed. Funny cuz I have trouble with em. See if certain people can put 2 & 2 together. Working on Grim Reaper, Mummy's boring!
Still think too much hinges on who goes 1st. Don't remember last loss going 1st,long time!
Have attacked 54x
Been attacked 62x

SSD needs to be maxed, huge dif. Talisman selection also important. (don´t how your is built, maxed or not).
Putting shards on GR? That is bold, I usually go for non Eddy toons.
Update: Attacked 104 times so far, that is more than double number of attacks I made so far. This can´t be right.

Silentknight
02-28-2017, 04:18 AM
SSD needs to be maxed, huge dif. Talisman selection also important. (don´t how your is built, maxed or not).
Putting shards on GR? That is bold, I usually go for non Eddy toons.
Update: Attacked 104 times so far, that is more than double number of attacks I made so far. This can´t be right.

Was maxed,wouldn't put him in if he wasn't. Think Health,Paralysis & something else. But I have no patience so he wasn't in there long. Don't really like toons with,what do u call it,passive power skill. Unless its a heal. Weakness, imo. Same with Warrior Troll. But,yeah that guy gives me trouble.
I'm happy with the toons I have sharded. Just find Mummy boring! So why not,it's a project! 18 down,10 to go.

Nicko
02-28-2017, 04:27 AM
I was originally opposed to sharding my Reaper - but I'm really glad I did. He's a blast to play. I only sharded him as far as I needed to max damage on his critical skills - Slash, Cleave, and his Fury - but he's still a beast

I took him on red LOL tonight along with a CG and PDK. CG lowers MR and GRE goes to town. Granting the Reaper a magic charge from PDK before he attacks the boss with Slash is about as evil as it gets ;)

Nicko
02-28-2017, 04:30 AM

Yup - I'll vouch for that!

Limiting attacks on you by a percentage of attacks you make is really great idea...

Silentknight
02-28-2017, 04:37 AM
I was originally opposed to sharding my Reaper - but I'm really glad I did. He's a blast to play. I only sharded him as far as I needed to max damage on his critical skills - Slash, Cleave, and his Fury - but he's still a beast

I took him on red LOL tonight along with a CG and PDK. CG lowers MR and GRE goes to town. Granting the Reaper a magic charge from PDK before he attacks the boss with Slash is about as evil as it gets ;)
Goin all the way! Health,Holy & Paladin. Holy & Paladin just to see which is better. Yeah,I know I could probably find out in a post but I like to figure it out myself. Then I'm gunna try Piercing & Penetrating. Piercing would cost the Health tho. Freeze talismans are dead to me! Lol
Love my Corrupt General!!!