PDA

View Full Version : Tips on ironite

treeb0mbb
02-27-2017, 09:57 PM
Hello everyone so I just wanted to make a quick thread just to know what do you guys usually do with your ironite? Do you have a goal your working to save it up to or just spent it on PVP and daily grinding?

Like for me currently I try to clear all secret locations and daily rewards (usual stuff) to get around 3k ironite and then spend it on some rare souls or a special event and get something good out of it hopefully. I'm only at 2.1k right now since I use about 30-60 per day on SoT refill to get more xp runes. But I have been going up slowly but surely.

Anyway tell me how you use your ironite and if you have any tips on ironite?

Thanks and UP THE IRONS!

gmac
02-27-2017, 10:12 PM
I used to save my Ironite for some event, and then used them to gets souls and new toons.

Then Arena arrived, and now I spend all Ironite I grind during the week (secret locations, Arena itself, achievements and trooper use/grind) on it.

Now I get my souls form the Arena Store, and also from and Arena rewards.

Cheers

zdm-1083
02-27-2017, 10:39 PM
Grinding to 625, buy talisman pack.

I already did it 3 or 4 times.
Got so many green talismans to up...
I would think that I need two more at least.

After, I do not know, I'm more or less not capable to save anything...
Once I could buy I buy (-_-')

Also, it happens that I use 10 to revive if I'm using a trooper...

On PvP, I do not know, I'm playing a bit, but I do not think that I have
a toon list that could handle any situation so no I do not refill SoW ^^

treeb0mbb
02-27-2017, 10:54 PM

I already did it 3 or 4 times.
Got so many green talismans to up...
I would think that I need two more at least.

After, I do not know, I'm more or less not capable to save anything...
Once I could buy I buy (-_-')

Also, it happens that I use 10 to revive if I'm using a trooper...

On PvP, I do not know, I'm playing a bit, but I do not think that I have
a toon list that could handle any situation so no I do not refill SoW ^^

Interesting are the talisman packs worth it? Do you buy it because of the xp runes or just the evo runes? I find myself having enough evo runes so that's why I don't buy it. I wanted to buy one maybe because of the 99 five star xp runes but I don't know if it's worth it.

Silentknight
02-27-2017, 11:17 PM
I bought rare soul packs til I had a ?decent? roster. Only bought 1 talisman pack 4 arena. Don't c the point in buying what u can farm

slauki
02-28-2017, 01:18 AM
I bought rare soul packs til I had a ?decent? roster. Only bought 1 talisman pack 4 arena. Don't c the point in buying what u can farm

exactly, wouldn't buy anything farmable, so it's up to you if you want to play and grind longer PVE or PVP or if you want to try your luck and buy souls. since i have a decent rooster i prefer to wait for special events or refill once in a while. but most of the time i save my ironite because i don't know where to invest...

maybe if some nice special event occours i might invest something

Silentknight
02-28-2017, 01:26 AM
exactly, wouldn't buy anything farmable, so it's up to you if you want to play and grind longer PVE or PVP or if you want to try your luck and buy souls. since i have a decent rooster i prefer to wait for special events or refill once in a while. but most of the time i save my ironite because i don't know where to invest...

maybe if some nice special event occours i might invest something

I'd still say rune packs are 'worth' it for the xp. Especially if u wanna max something for arena. Sounds to me like u know what ur doing!

compurocker
02-28-2017, 01:35 AM
I have been mostly saving ironite for special events. Sometimes I will lose on auto and need a revive (if it's a special area, or sometimes just because I want the trooper badges). Now I've also been spending it on arena SOW, as well as SOT if I run out of time to play all my troopers because I was playing too much arena, or just otherwise busy.

I've bought a few talisman upgrade packs. In one or two cases, I got it for a specific color I wanted to max several sets of, and needed mostly the XP runes. In one case, I actually needed evo runes of a specific color, so I got the upgrade pack. Then I used the majority of the XP runes to power up off-color talismans. I had like 4mm gold so I didn't really care about the added cost. With making so many adjustments to my team for the arena, all that gold is gone now! lol

Shifter
02-28-2017, 01:41 AM
I think the rune packs have a purpose. I bought a set of Gold runes and was able to take a bunch of invis talismans up to 50. It is the only one I have ever purchased since I have so much of the other rune colors from hoarding. I was pretty amazed of how many I could raise with it.

I refuse to buy souls anymore. I pretty much just refill when I need and if that wtf happens and I get the defeat while trooper is in the mix, he always gets 10.

Note: I always loose the conversation with myself when an event is happening and I spend (waste) the 1000 on souls.

zdm-1083
02-28-2017, 10:03 PM
Interesting are the talisman packs worth it? Do you buy it because of the xp runes or just the evo runes? I find myself having enough evo runes so that's why I don't buy it. I wanted to buy one maybe because of the 99 five star xp runes but I don't know if it's worth it.

Worth it?
I do not know, I only know that right now I need to up soooo many (green) talismans to test them... PvP and PvE side :)
And yes that's for XP runes.
99 5* is more than 6 5* runes from 1 to 50.

since i have a decent rooster

Well, got 11 5* characters.
Mostly Eddys :D
My goal is to maximized (on shard and talismans) toons I got for now.
Will see later if I want to challenge RNG XD

Then I used the majority of the XP runes to power up off-color talismans. I had like 4mm gold so I didn't really care about the added cost. With making so many adjustments to my team for the arena, all that gold is gone now! lol

It's 15 5* XP runes to up a 5* runes of the same color, it's 22 for off color.
For 4* XP runes it's even worse: 35 for same color, 53 for off color.
For gold, it's a 100K difference so almost nothing ^^

On my side, I only use red XP runes from time to time as I have no use in it -_-'

treeb0mbb
02-28-2017, 10:21 PM
Worth it?
I do not know, I only know that right now I need to up soooo many (green) talismans to test them... PvP and PvE side :)

Well, got 11 5* characters.
Mostly Eddys :D
My goal is to maximized (on shard and talismans) toons I got for now.
Will see later if I want to challenge RNG XD

It's 15 5* XP runes to up a 5* runes of the same color, it's 22 for off color.
For 4* XP runes it's even worse: 35 for same color, 53 for off color.
For gold, it's a 100K difference so almost nothing ^^

On my side, I only use red XP runes from time to time as I have no use in it -_-'

Hey ZDM so do you think its better to buy one of those packs for 600 ironite or instead grind underworld for the xp runes there?

slauki
02-28-2017, 10:26 PM
Worth it?

green ones are the most tricky ones, since you need them on almost every character. so if you buy a pack, then a green one :D
@zdm please check your PM or the trooper request in the game please :)

zdm-1083
03-01-2017, 08:52 PM
@treeb0mbb: I think talisman pack and grind of underworld are complementary... for me and now ;)
I'm quite a beginner to this game and I don't see the purpose of keeping my ironite until almost all sets of talismans maximized.

Once I will have these maximized talisman, I would think talisman pack will no more use... Until arrival of new talisman set!
So it depends on your need :)

@slauki: Added, thanks for asking :)
About green, yes they are needed for all characters that's a bit annoying.