PDA

View Full Version : Somebody stop Jofer!!!!

RACCAR-8000
03-01-2017, 10:31 AM
Wow what kind of hellish beast is this guy . How long can one man crush at such a rate? Is he on medical leave from his job and can just play all day long? Is his team just perfect? Is he a dirty cheater? Has he perfected the ultimate strategy? Is there anyone out there willing to ignore there wife and kids, put off all there chores and call in sick to work just to beat this monster? Who has fought him? What's his offensive/defense teams? Who among us can slay this monster?

scott-5496
03-01-2017, 10:39 AM
LOL, indeed this person is some kind of monster alright! He must lots of cash and time and maybe no life outside of his device - I am sure there are lots of folk like this but he has to be chucking so much money and time at it to be there all the time. And that is fine with me - if he wants to do what he id doing that is all good and he will be helping keep the game alive by buying stuff from the store. Not sure if I have faced him yet so not sure of his tea, but he must have a strong team on both defence and attack. It gives the rest of us a separate battle to see who can come second (the new first!). Not that I have the time to do it but I think we need to all set our sights on the new first place...! Has anyone seen his team?

Caretaker
03-01-2017, 12:02 PM
Let the guy play in peace. He doesn't write here and plays his game great. Standard luck with souls def team, taunt fested (mummy, ssd) red trolled prisoner.

Nicko
03-01-2017, 01:11 PM
Same defense team as 1/3 of PvP (including me - I haven't found anything better.)

All characters max skills

I beat him most of the time when I attack - occasionally he holds. And vice versa - he beats me and occasionally I hold.

I think he's just a smart player - with a Prisoner - a competitive side - and lots of time to play. More power to him. He's not doing anything a number of similar players with good rosters and good strategy (like Sag) couldn't do if they wanted to play that much. You reach a certain point and it simply boils down to how much you're willing to play. And if he chooses to play that much - with good strategy to boot - he SHOULD win each week.

I've asked him to post on the weekly stats thread but he's yet to appear. Hopefully it changes - would love to hear his take on things.

Kris-0707
03-01-2017, 02:21 PM
I beat him twice, when I started. Third time he started first and I just seen how my team was melted down and I couldn't do anything as I was stunned, frozen, taunted from start to the DEFEAT message.

Silentknight
03-01-2017, 03:00 PM
Same defense team as 1/3 of PvP (including me - I haven't found anything better.)

All characters max skills

I beat him most of the time when I attack - occasionally he holds. And vice versa - he beats me and occasionally I hold.

I think he's just a smart player - with a Prisoner - a competitive side - and lots of time to play. More power to him. He's not doing anything a number of similar players with good rosters and good strategy (like Sag) couldn't do if they wanted to play that much. You reach a certain point and it simply boils down to how much you're willing to play. And if he chooses to play that much - with good strategy to boot - he SHOULD win each week.

I've asked him to post on the weekly stats thread but he's yet to appear. Hopefully it changes - would love to hear his take on things.
Ditto,have better luck vs Jofer than any other top 10. I.E. morning after Shaolinlondon suck fit,my revenge list had Shaolinlondo 1x with a victory. Jofer 4x,2 holds. Did more to help that clown! Funny no apology, man up! Waste of skin,imo. Can't stand the heat,get outta the kitchen

Silentknight
03-01-2017, 03:36 PM

Maybe they should advertise forum ingame!!! Don't do FB so not sure what they do in there. Just another helpful suggestion

Silentknight
03-01-2017, 03:55 PM

Including ur A+ team??? Even after bug fixes I woulda thot that team had 'devastating' written all over it! Probably cuz too much hinges on who goes 1st. Would kill for a Tailgunner or a GGS or a GDM....lmao,can't remember 4th toon cuz the matches were over so goddamn quick. Probably Prisoner cuz he has been there since day 1.

Shaolin85london
03-01-2017, 04:54 PM
Ditto,have better luck vs Jofer than any other top 10. I.E. morning after Shaolinlondon suck fit,my revenge list had Shaolinlondo 1x with a victory. Jofer 4x,2 holds. Did more to help that clown! Funny no apology, man up! Waste of skin,imo. Can't stand the heat,get outta the kitchen

Hey there, didn't get what happened this morning with my team, could you repeat me, please? English is not my native language.
Cheers

Silentknight
03-01-2017, 05:05 PM
Hey there, didn't get what happened this morning with my team, could you repeat me, please? English is not my native language.
Cheers

Just saying how I hold Jofer more than you & attack him/her way more. Only because Jofer is on my list all the time. If the situation was reversed tho so would the attacks be. I play NO favorites! Unless you are a trooper.

Shaolin85london
03-01-2017, 05:16 PM
Just saying how I hold Jofer more than you & attack him/her way more. Only because Jofer is on my list all the time. If the situation was reversed tho so would the attacks be. I play NO favorites! Unless you are a trooper.

Got it, I do the same, especially if like trooper u fight to stay in a specific rank. Btw, good game, see you in arena. Cheers

gmac
03-01-2017, 05:25 PM
I was second to him first week Arena went live, I was actually able to pass him in the closing hours.

But final stretch I was on a 20+ win streak and he just passed me.. When I finally lost 25min to go, I saw the dif was over 100 pts and that was it.

Felt like racing Usain Bolt, whenever I got close, he just looked at my, smiled, and accelerated. Never felt like a real battle.

One thing a friend told me perhaps I should have cleared my list to avoid long prisoner fights on that final run, but even if I did that, I donīt think I would have won.

Plus, there was a problem in matchmaking first week, I got attacked less than others. It would be good to know if he had that same problem or not.

He is still in range this week, I get tempted to go after him again whenever I look at the boards, but donīt fell I have the tools, nor the speed right now. (time to play and Ironite to spend is required too as Nicko pointed out)

He is an amazing player and Iīll try again in the future.

Sag7272
03-01-2017, 05:28 PM
Including ur A+ team??? Even after bug fixes I woulda thot that team had 'devastating' written all over it! Probably cuz too much hinges on who goes 1st. Would kill for a Tailgunner or a GGS or a GDM....lmao,can't remember 4th toon cuz the matches were over so goddamn quick. Probably Prisoner cuz he has been there since day 1.

Talk about the DM/GS teams... Those are way too glass canon to survive without the multiple hits & broken procs.. Personally, although mine had a bit different setup, I wouldn't even dare trying it, even in the def manager they are crap now... Don't know for Nicko's one but guess he's getting similar results...

As for Jopher... He remembers me of PizzaFriday, anyway... Nobody can run an ironite deficit forever unless bringing money which as stated, help the game seems everything fine to me, even if yeah he's a monster... There's a couple other "monsters" out there I'm sure of it!

Silentknight
03-01-2017, 05:32 PM
Talk about the DM/GS teams... Those are way too glass canon to survive without the multiple hits & broken procs.. Personally, although mine had a bit different setup, I wouldn't even dare trying it, even in the def manager they are crap now... Don't know for Nicko's one but guess he's getting similar results...
Hmmm, nice to know

Nicko
03-01-2017, 06:23 PM

At the height of its infamy - that A+ team had a 62% Hold rate one week!

Those were the days :)

Silentknight
03-01-2017, 06:33 PM
Could have sworn that some stats looked normal. I.E. last week,best week. Looked a little closer & it seems 1st week stats have been erased. Can't blame em as 1st week was a little ridiculous.

Bradata
03-01-2017, 08:03 PM
Give Jofer few more weeks and he is going to have the same what happened to PizzaFriday, get tired of playing so much and getting BS in return from the rewards. It is happening to many of us lately, I see many players taking a brake or not pushing as much as before. I feel it too, getting burned out more and more every day.

Silentknight
03-01-2017, 08:19 PM
Give Jofer few more weeks and he is going to have the same what happened to PizzaFriday, get tired of playing so much and getting BS in return from the rewards. It is happening to many of us lately, I see many players taking a brake or not pushing as much as before. I feel it too, getting burned out more and more every day.

And no1 knows anything bout him thru FB? I'll say 1 thing for him,revenges a lot. 1 things for sure if he ever does show his face he'll have lots of reading material,lmao

Silentknight
03-02-2017, 05:24 AM
At the height of its infamy - that A+ team had a 62% Hold rate one week!

Those were the days :)

LOL,there it is! Went 1st,still threw me a curve

BonFire
03-02-2017, 06:01 AM
Heck, I remember when he switched to the Prisoner. Was low level for a bit, had some decent Talismans that could fill a fury metre faster than Doctor Strange and a pint, and then Arena came and those talismans switched to hit hard with the Magic attack.

Silentknight
03-02-2017, 06:18 AM
LOL,there it is! Went 1st,still threw me a curve

LMAO!!! Didn't last long. U have about as much patience as I do. Went 1st again. Unless I go 2nd it's pretty hard to tell which 1 is better. Can't remember last loss going 1st. Still like the look of the 'Dream Team' better!

Nicko
03-02-2017, 06:50 AM
LMAO!!! Didn't last long. U have about as much patience as I do. Went 1st again. Unless I go 2nd it's pretty hard to tell which 1 is better. Can't remember last loss going 1st. Still like the look of the 'Dream Team' better!

When I read Frosts thread I couldn't help myself :p. Had it up for about 5 minutes

I think it would be fun for the newbies to try so I may put it up again tomorrow for a bit. But keep in mind I think that 62% was before the Christmas event. It was that event where Prisoners started multiplying like rabbits...

Nicko
03-02-2017, 06:51 AM

And how do you go first against me so much? I don't even try to push a button when I play you - I wait to see who's taunted and respond - cause I always go second.

Silentknight
03-02-2017, 08:31 AM
And how do you go first against me so much? I don't even try to push a button when I play you - I wait to see who's taunted and respond - cause I always go second.

LOL,I'd just finished going 2nd against Bruno 3x b4 winning the 3rd. So I knew I was due. Strategy,play people I think I have a chance beating going 2nd, then play u cuz I'm due. Works sometimes! I won't even close the game on my phone when I've gone 2nd a bunch of times, cuz I'm due. If I shut it off I figure it resets back to 30/70. Lmao!

Silentknight
03-02-2017, 08:38 AM
When I read Frosts thread I couldn't help myself :p. Had it up for about 5 minutes

I think it would be fun for the newbies to try so I may put it up again tomorrow for a bit. But keep in mind I think that 62% was before the Christmas event. It was that event where Prisoners started multiplying like rabbits...

If I see it I'm attacking. I wanna go 2nd,c what kind of damage it does. I already witnessed how ez it falls,lol

Silentknight
03-02-2017, 08:55 AM
When I read Frosts thread I couldn't help myself :p.

That's exactly what threw me the curve. Couldn't do shit on my 2nd turn...no power,well 2..yippie!!!

Sag7272
03-04-2017, 08:54 PM
Well, it's still early but I can already confirm that it won't happens by me today...
I won't be taking down jofer today,
Felt like starting a race falling face first on asphalt when instead of racing head to head this morning in an epic cut throat race...
I fell asleep on the couch grinding for points & just woke at 1k distance with a loss & a dead battery in the middle of the night... So far for my "strategy" & hopes for a shot at Jofer, it kinda have a bitter taste I can tell you..
He now just play any progress I can make nullifying any attempt to close the gap...
In the end I'm not searching excuses, he's simply been better...
Congrats to you Jofer

Been a nice week,
Up the irons!
\m/, ,\m/

Silentknight
03-04-2017, 09:06 PM
Nice try Sag! Think he starts at reset & never stops. Same here,passed out 4 an hour,woke up to 9 attacks & can't revenge any of em!:mad:

Sag7272
03-05-2017, 02:52 PM
Nice try Sag! Think he starts at reset & never stops. Same here,passed out 4 an hour,woke up to 9 attacks & can't revenge any of em!:mad:
Thanks man... Well there's many things that don't work right out there, the most important is to keep having fun... No matter how painful it sometimes is :)

Silentknight
03-05-2017, 02:55 PM
Thanks man... Well there's many things that don't work right out there, the most important is to keep having fun... No matter how painful it sometimes is :)

Exactly,no one is forcing us!