PDA

View Full Version : Sag run for all of us!

Shaolin85london
03-01-2017, 05:24 PM
Just checked in, Sag it's just hundred points away from Jofer. Are u, Sag gonna chase him,? Let us know, personally I sustain you, if u get the eternal instead of that unknown guy I ll be more than happy!

Silentknight
03-01-2017, 05:31 PM
Just checked in, Sag it's just hundred points away from Jofer. Are u, Sag gonna chase him,? Let us know, personally I sustain you, if u get the eternal instead of that unknown guy I ll be more than happy!

Personally I don't get this 'laying off people'. Unless you are 100% sure you are going to win. Most top ten have the upper hand on me...so attacking them should help. I.E. Sag just held me...you're welcome,lol

Sag7272
03-01-2017, 06:00 PM
Omg, that one just made my day loll
Happy to have your support but don't shy trying it if you wish, you are in reasonable range too..
As for making a run, well we still wensday, let's see how things pan out before taking a decision, let's say I keep every options open ;)

Sag just held me...you're welcome,lol
While revenging your own hold, I call it an exchange of good process :)

Silentknight
03-01-2017, 06:02 PM
Omg, that one just made my day loll
Happy to have your support but don't shy trying it if you wish, you are in reasonable range too..
As for making a run, well we still wensday, let's see how things pan out before taking a decision, let's say I keep every options open ;)

While revenging your own hold, I call it an exchange of good process :)

Nope don't revenge holds, was ur 2nd attack. And my holds of u r few & far between. Lmao. Ur hold is still on my list...proud of it!

scott-5496
03-01-2017, 07:45 PM
I just took some pints of Jofer - his team is not top rate and much the same as others with taunt tactic. Go Sag, go!

Sag7272
03-01-2017, 08:17 PM
Nope don't revenge holds, was ur 2nd attack. And my holds of u r few & far between. Lmao. Ur hold is still on my list...proud of it!
Glad to make you happy lol
Your defense can get dangerous & tricky real quick don't worry!

I just took some pints of Jofer - his team is not top rate and much the same as others with taunt tactic. Go Sag, go!
Well... Tanks lol, still, if there's a run to be, It's a bit soon on Wednesday & many players can realistically be planning one, I just happened to be the closest one for now... I'll take any encouragements without reserve thought loll

Silentknight
03-01-2017, 08:47 PM
Glad to make you happy lol
Your defense can get dangerous & tricky real quick don't worry!

Couldn't revenge u if I wanted:mad:. Have to wait til ur on list again...say 1/2 hr. Lol. Off 2 work,should be ez night,cya in the arena

Shaolin85london
03-01-2017, 09:48 PM
Well... Tanks lol, still, if there's a run to be, It's a bit soon on Wednesday & many players can realistically be planning one, I just happened to be the closest one for now... I'll take any encouragements without reserve thought loll

Damn, my phone don't allow me to get in my box, Sag can you pm me please?