PDA

View Full Version : March PvP Legendary soul is...

RACCAR-8000
03-02-2017, 09:36 AM
Blue golden sun ... I was like eh, but I figured it was a new character at least. Then I looked at my team and I already had one. Haven't used him in so long I forgot he was there. So disappointed, however I see some people using him in pvp so maybe he's better than I think . Last month I got a dupe as well , FotD Eddie. So 2 months of high hopes dashed. Will sacrifice ever happen? hope you get a 5 star 💀

Sag7272
03-02-2017, 12:23 PM
hope you get a 5 star 💀

Not a five star here but a nice 4* new to me, a game changer, Gunner Corrupt Rescuer... Guess I can wait my Cyborg a little longer ;)

Bobo
03-02-2017, 12:28 PM
I got my FIFTH sentinel allied bomber boy! The wait for a Prisoner continues!

Ubajoa
03-02-2017, 12:58 PM
I got a gunner desert merauder. It's not a prisoner but a decent one so I'm happy.

satani
03-02-2017, 01:17 PM
February Souls were:
Assassin Corrupt Rescuer (nice, yet still waiting to get her to 5*)
Warrior Rocket Dog (my second *yay*)

March Souls dropped yesterday:
Sentinel Pyro Soldier (my second, or third? anyway a dupe)
Warrior Newborn (my second, but good for defense team building)

still hoping to get a good one.... 1 month to go....

Silentknight
03-02-2017, 03:34 PM
Blue golden sun ... I was like eh, but I figured it was a new character at least. Then I looked at my team and I already had one. Haven't used him in so long I forgot he was there. So disappointed, however I see some people using him in pvp so maybe he's better than I think . Last month I got a dupe as well , FotD Eddie. So 2 months of high hopes dashed. Will sacrifice ever happen? hope you get a 5 star 💀

LOL,that's my favorite champion! Best support healer in the game,imo. Found it useless in arena,needing perfect hit to heal hurts! Plus double freeze talismans...UGH!!!
Love ur Rainmaker btw & thx for badges!

Silentknight
03-02-2017, 03:37 PM
Legendary Soul + red eyes= AoP??? Not sure I agree with that but...whatever!

Frost
03-02-2017, 04:53 PM
... just my luck I already had one 5* fully maxed...

Silentknight
03-02-2017, 06:42 PM
... just my luck I already had one 5* fully maxed...

LOL,isn't that 1 of the 1st Eddie's everyone gets near beginning of PVE? Yet another Eddie that should be decent in arena!

Nekroliun
03-02-2017, 07:36 PM
LOL,isn't that 1 of the 1st Eddie's everyone gets near beginning of PVE? Yet another Eddie that should be decent in arena!

Yea, all of the shitty 2 star eddies that you get that arent arent shitty (excluding wickerman eddie, sorry wickerman eddie, no hard feelings) are actually 4 star eddies, i remember the day that i got red eyes and hoped for CG and got a wickerman eddie... well atleast i wont have to spend some actual resources getting him to 4*...

I would post about what i got from the legend soul but i bought a fucking green one cuz u kno, believe in the heart of the eddies and you will get viking. Guess what, i got 3 green soldiers, yay.

200 points left till i can tell u what i got

Hornetaker
03-07-2017, 12:13 PM
I'm sitting on my souls. At the current drop rates its not worth opening the souls. :mad:
3 Legendary souls and counting...

Caretaker
03-15-2017, 02:52 PM
3rd blue cotd.

Sidney
03-15-2017, 03:55 PM
3rd blue cotd.

I've got two of them... never really found a "Good use" for that toon, but I'm sure there's one. You could always level them up and have a band of smurfs for the Arena... :D