PDA

View Full Version : Souls opened on one device remain on other device.

Fister
03-03-2017, 05:41 PM
Twice within a forthnight I have had to delete and reinstall LOTB due to this issue.

When at work I play on my Sony Xperia Z3 mini and at home I play on a Lenovo TAB 2 A 10-70F.

When I open a soul at work and come home and turn on my tablet, the soul is still there. If I try using it the game shuts down and reload. Actually I first got aware of this when I tried to use a 5* evo shard. Just thought it would become a too long headline if I was to include this. ☺

Any others experienced this? If so, any solution other than reinstall?

Cheers

treeb0mbb
03-03-2017, 05:44 PM
Twice within a forthnight I have had to delete and reinstall LOTB due to this issue.

When at work I play on my Sony Xperia Z3 mini and at home I play on a Lenovo TAB 2 A 10-70F.

When I open a soul at work and come home and turn on my tablet, the soul is still there. If I try using it the game shuts down and reload. Actually I first got aware of this when I tried to use a 5* evo shard. Just thought it would become a too long headline if I was to include this. ☺

Any others experienced this? If so, any solution other than reinstall?

Cheers

I don't know I never experienced this. I once opened souls on one phone then went to another one 5 min later and it was fine. But yea hopefully the devs fix this too.

Coletrain
03-03-2017, 06:41 PM
Anytime I'll be switching to a different device, I've made sure to force close and restart the app on the 2nd device before I do anything. Have had no issues with the game doing it this way and have done similar things (open souls, evolve chars, etc)