PDA

View Full Version : Attn my fellow troopers!

Witkacy
03-04-2017, 11:52 AM
Afternoon folks...

Since two days I am struggling with the game - it doesn't work completely either telling me Http client error (suggesting that I don't have the internet - which is of course BS cause I am having this all the time in my home through wi-fi) or login failed...

So... Now I am moving for the weekend to the other city to visit my family - and I will try to use the net there - though can't promise anything yet...

Now take care cause I gotta catch my train...

Cheers,

W

Hypnos
03-04-2017, 12:22 PM
Completely understandable, witkacy. I'll keep you on my trooper list for when you come back.

treeb0mbb
03-04-2017, 08:24 PM
Same here man. I hope you can fix the problems sometime soon. I'll keep you on my list and use your trooper meanwhile.;)

Fister
03-04-2017, 09:11 PM
Well, you're not one of my troppers Witkacy, but that doesn't mean that I can't wish you a good journey. That is hereby done.

Have a bal 😀

P.S. This thread reminds me that we need a thread where players can let their troopers know if they are going to:

- Skip trooper 'obligation' to focus on PvP
- Hollyday/Vacation

You name it. Any reason why they wont be doing troopers daily as they use to.

I know I would feel like an ass if I deleted a solid trooper for the wrong reason.

Cheers

powerslave74
03-05-2017, 10:28 AM
Witkacy,

Thank you for letting me know of your problems with the game. Unfortunately, these problems seem to happen all too often. I completely understand if you don't use my trooper for a while, in fact don't worry about using my champion until after you have returned from your weekend with your family, you have been an outstanding trooper ever since we have teamed up. Enjoy your time with your family! They are much more important than a game, I will look forward to your return.