PDA

View Full Version : Attack of the desert Golem

RACCAR-8000
03-05-2017, 09:51 AM
6 , I have 6 desert golems on my roster! I've gotten more but I was selling them to make room for other dups . Waiting for a sacrifice that I'm not sure is even coming. Just think of all the wasted trooper points just in desert golems alone. I have one at 5 star 100, the rest are there to remind me to stop wasting my troopers points on ass/gun souls. There is plenty of ass/gun toons that I still need. Is it 98% chance to get a desert golem and .00001% to get a Cyborg Eddie. I can't help thinking that if I would have just got the skill shards I would be able to use more toons in pvp. Go into battles with full sharded toons . Right now my options are limited because you can't fight pvp super guys with shardless toons. Anyway I'm sure I have gotten at lest 10 desert golems , that's 37,500 troopers points. That's exactly one month of useing 50 troopers a day, plus crashes. So over a month of my time destroyed by the attack of the desert golems 💀💀💀

Aristo4
03-05-2017, 10:59 AM
If we start counting the wasted badges on G/A souls we'll get depressed.

BTW I must be the only player with a fully sharded Desert Golem in this planet :cool: ;)

Chaosego888
03-05-2017, 04:13 PM
If we start counting the wasted badges on G/A souls we'll get depressed.

BTW I must be the only player with a fully sharded Desert Golem in this planet :cool: ;)Holy Hell! You really do, I had to go look. You should make it your champion... only for an hour at the beginning of the day though... A limited chance play!

Aristo4
03-05-2017, 04:32 PM
Holy Hell! You really do, I had to go look. You should make it your champion... only for an hour at the beginning of the day though... A limited chance play!

Only for 5' maybe...since the last time I tried that for 2 hours, some guys just kicked me after almost 8 months of absolute daily play. How lame was that?

Silentknight
03-05-2017, 04:47 PM
Only for 5' maybe...since the last time I tried that for 2 hours, some guys just kicked me after almost 8 months of absolute daily play. How lame was that?

LMAO!!! Douchebag! Remember who?

Chaosego888
03-05-2017, 05:11 PM
Only for 5' maybe...since the last time I tried that for 2 hours, some guys just kicked me after almost 8 months of absolute daily play. How lame was that? I know what you mean there, I let a friend borrow my Alliance General and Silentknight kicked me to the curb also. Now I get it. That is why the Arena is rigged to where I go first against him every single time.

Tritium
03-05-2017, 06:01 PM
I know what you mean there, I let a friend borrow my Alliance General and Silentknight kicked me to the curb also. Now I get it. That is why the Arena is rigged to where I go first against him every single time.

Haha, that's some great timing right there. :p

On topic: I've thankfully only got one of these ugly guys, but I do have a small army of Desert Riders. I only hold onto dupe G/A characters in hopes that they'll be slightly better for sacrifice when it comes around.

Silentknight
03-05-2017, 06:34 PM
I know what you mean there, I let a friend borrow my Alliance General and Silentknight kicked me to the curb also. Now I get it. That is why the Arena is rigged to where I go first against him every single time.

Strange cuz I only toss people who are inactive. Made it pretty clear I have no patience. (2 days tops) Also said to pm me,cut u some slack. & how exactly do u lend toons???

Chaosego888
03-05-2017, 07:47 PM
Strange cuz I only toss people who are inactive. Made it pretty clear I have no patience. (2 days tops) Also said to pm me,cut u some slack. & how exactly do u lend toons???
It has been several months, never been inactive since I started even when I had to Reinstall 2 or 3 times a day. I just switched my champion to General for one night and noticed you were gone the next day when I started playing my troopers. No big deal, I figured you wanted all Eddie champions...Maybe you wasn't getting notifications. That happens alot. I hardly ever see the notifications for Tom and a few others because they play at the beginning of the daily reset but when my game crashes and I reload I see the same 6 or 7 so I know they are there. I only have a couple days more patience than you so I understand it. I wasn't trying to be an asshole with that comment, just thought the timing was funny.

Chaosego888
03-05-2017, 07:53 PM
6 , I have 6 desert golems on my roster! I've gotten more but I was selling them to make room for other dups . Waiting for a sacrifice that I'm not sure is even coming. Just think of all the wasted trooper points just in desert golems alone. I have one at 5 star 100, the rest are there to remind me to stop wasting my troopers points on ass/gun souls. There is plenty of ass/gun toons that I still need. Is it 98% chance to get a desert golem and .00001% to get a Cyborg Eddie. I can't help thinking that if I would have just got the skill shards I would be able to use more toons in pvp. Go into battles with full sharded toons . Right now my options are limited because you can't fight pvp super guys with shardless toons. Anyway I'm sure I have gotten at lest 10 desert golems , that's 37,500 troopers points. That's exactly one month of useing 50 troopers a day, plus crashes. So over a month of my time destroyed by the attack of the desert golems 💀💀💀Thanks for the trooper request. I have wanted a good Rainmaker to play with for a long time. There is only 3 out there that I know of

kkkreg5
03-05-2017, 08:17 PM
6 , I have 6 desert golems on my roster! I've gotten more but I was selling them to make room for other dups . Waiting for a sacrifice that I'm not sure is even coming. Just think of all the wasted trooper points just in desert golems alone. I have one at 5 star 100, the rest are there to remind me to stop wasting my troopers points on ass/gun souls. There is plenty of ass/gun toons that I still need. Is it 98% chance to get a desert golem and .00001% to get a Cyborg Eddie. I can't help thinking that if I would have just got the skill shards I would be able to use more toons in pvp. Go into battles with full sharded toons . Right now my options are limited because you can't fight pvp super guys with shardless toons. Anyway I'm sure I have gotten at lest 10 desert golems , that's 37,500 troopers points. That's exactly one month of useing 50 troopers a day, plus crashes. So over a month of my time destroyed by the attack of the desert golems 💀💀💀

I have one on my roster. Just recently pulled a Green Golem after selling off the "gift" when I first started playing.

I came to the realization that spending badges on souls was a waste not that long ago when I pulled 2 Warrior Golden Sons after wishing and praying for an Assassin (RNG gods laughed). I'm just hoarding now, waiting for Sacrifice that may never come...

Silentknight
03-05-2017, 08:28 PM
It has been several months, never been inactive since I started even when I had to Reinstall 2 or 3 times a day. I just switched my champion to General for one night and noticed you were gone the next day when I started playing my troopers. No big deal, I figured you wanted all Eddie champions...Maybe you wasn't getting notifications. That happens alot. I hardly ever see the notifications for Tom and a few others because they play at the beginning of the daily reset but when my game crashes and I reload I see the same 6 or 7 so I know they are there. I only have a couple days more patience than you so I understand it. I wasn't trying to be an asshole with that comment, just thought the timing was funny.
Tbh,don't remember you or ur Alliance General. Also wouldn't remember someone who dumped my ass several months ago! Just a thot but it could have been my 2nd account. Silentknight-???? Don't know the digits as I never play it. However after Slauki's cheat PVP post I did go into it & clear house. U remember who was my champion?
No damage done. Still got all my troopers, most know me from in here & know what I bring to the table.
To Tritium....suggest u keep ur smartass comments to yourself until u know the facts:p. No worries,chalk it up to Prisoner envy!

Chaosego888
03-05-2017, 09:13 PM
Tbh,don't remember you or ur Alliance General. Also wouldn't remember someone who dumped my ass several months ago! Just a thot but it could have been my 2nd account. Silentknight-???? Don't know the digits as I never play it. However after Slauki's cheat PVP post I did go into it & clear house. U remember who was my champion?
No damage done. Still got all my troopers, most know me from in here & know what I bring to the table.
To Tritium....suggest u keep ur smartass comments to yourself until u know the facts:p. No worries,chalk it up to Prisoner envy!
Magus Golden Son, I have that Eidetic memory bullshit! When I see the notifications pop up I know what character the names are associated with. I never go by who is active. If I suspect someone isn't playing I just keep my eye on the notifications for a week and replace them with a request when I get one

Silentknight
03-05-2017, 09:19 PM
Magus Golden Son, I have that Eidetic memory bullshit! When I see the notifications pop up I know what character the names are associated with. I never go by who is active. If I suspect someone isn't playing I just keep my eye on the notifications for a week and replace them with a request when I get one

Yup,sure sounds like me. My apologies! Not sure why I'd have tossed u then cuz toons don't matter to me. Yeah,have heard u can't go by activity,trying to get away from that habit. If ur still interested I'll pm u next vacancy. Right now I have my eye on someone who is active every day but I can't remember the last time I saw a badge from them. Bug??? vav20-7635 if ur out there lemme know

Chaosego888
03-05-2017, 09:32 PM
Yup,sure sounds like me. My apologies! Not sure why I'd have tossed u then cuz toons don't matter to me. Yeah,have heard u can't go by activity,trying to get away from that habit. If ur still interested I'll pm u next vacancy. Right now I have my eye on someone who is active every day but I can't remember the last time I saw a badge from them. Bug??? vav20-7635 if ur out there lemme knowIf it is a bug you will probably see it within a week anyway. I replaced my 2 slackers today so I am full for at least a week. I will PM you next vacancy as well

Silentknight
03-05-2017, 09:39 PM
If it is a bug you will probably see it within a week anyway. I replaced my 2 slackers today so I am full for at least a week. I will PM you next vacancy as well

K,there is definitely a bug somewhere. Couple of us had Eagleknight requests with 12 days inactivity,had another with 4 days...not possible!

RACCAR-8000
03-05-2017, 09:46 PM
I wish there was a way to see how many blue Harrpys were sold. I have some great ass/gun characters so I shouldn't complain too much but without red troll , CG, prisoner, or gun space girl it's really hard to compete in the top 200 . Any one of those would change my pvp strategy for the better. The desert golem has 6 yellow talisman slots , not to many got that. Put all thief on em and you could use your special every turn, if lucky . Did some house cleaning on my inactive troopers so I got some room , and I would like forum super guys as teammates because I know they got the knowledge. Also during Christmas I made my snowman my champion and like 5 troopers left me, cutthroat!

Chaosego888
03-05-2017, 09:59 PM
K,there is definitely a bug somewhere. Couple of us had Eagleknight requests with 12 days inactivity,had another with 4 days...not possible!Was he one of your previous troopers that you dropped? I have gotten requests from troopers with 50+ days inactivity before and they were ex-troopers

Tritium
03-05-2017, 10:08 PM

Hey man, I operate with a philosophy of ease & delight and was merely entertained at the timing of your and Chaos' posts is all. I shan't keep my future smart ass comments to myself though, as they may make other people laugh and spread the fun! Oh, and you can keep your Prisoner. I'd rather have some skill shards. ;)

Silentknight
03-05-2017, 10:10 PM
Was he one of your previous troopers that you dropped? I have gotten requests from troopers with 50+ days inactivity before and they were ex-troopers

Nope,never was a trooper & I'd remember him! He's on Coalgiver Eddie's list. Plus our id's r so close

Chaosego888
03-05-2017, 10:14 PM
Nope,never was a trooper & I'd remember him! He's on Coalgiver Eddie's list. Plus our id's r so close I actually realized that right after I responded

Silentknight
03-05-2017, 10:14 PM
Hey man, I operate with a philosophy of ease & delight and was merely entertained at the timing of your and Chaos' posts is all. I shan't keep my future smart ass comments to myself though, as they may make other people laugh and spread the fun! Oh, and you can keep your Prisoner. I'd rather have some skill shards. ;)

So ease & delight=:p. K...whatever

Tritium
03-05-2017, 10:24 PM
So ease & delight=:p. K...whatever

Ease & delight = not taking someone's post on a random forum on the interwebs seriously. ;)

On topic: There definitely is a bug with the displayed absence time for troopers. Some people have reported receiving the pop-up of badges given to them by a trooper who was listed as being inactive for a few days.