PDA

View Full Version : My suggestions for updates

CrazyHarry-2514
03-05-2017, 06:18 PM
This is my list of improvements that I would love to see in a next release:

1) Instant fight / skip fight
Description:
After obtaining 3 stars on a level, that level can be triggered in instant mode.
The instant mode triggers a fight with the selected team (including troopers) like a normal fight.
The only difference is that the team cannot be revived and that the fight is instantaneous (because without graphics). All the calculations of the fight happen normally and at the end either the victory screen or the defeat screen apprears.

Motivation:
Currently the effort to use all 50 troopers and the PvP is pretty high, easily over 2h a day. Most of it is uninteresting grind on levels that we have been doing over and over for the last months in auto mode and x2. Target would be to be able to trigger a fight (including quick trooper and level selection) max every 20 seconds, so that in 5 min we could spend our 80 SoT.

2) Colector's souls
A collector's soul always drops a new character of any color that is not yet in the player's inventory. Most frequent drops are 1* characters and least frequent are 5* characters. The price of a collector's soul is 1000 ironites.
This would allow players to have 1-3 new characters/month. The price and the drop chance would still make the rare and legendary souls interesting for players with small characters inventory.

3) Increase the Def and MR buff of talismans
Skilled, Sorcery and Onslaught talismans are currently unusable as the trade of health vs Def/MR or ATK/MAG vs Def/MR is never interesting. They would need to be rebalanced with Def/MR 3 times higher to make them sexy.
Mystical talisman's Def/MR buff are quite well balanced compared to the other 3.

slauki
03-05-2017, 10:54 PM
every single suggestion is great, would especially like the collectors soul for 2000 or even 3000 coins which gives you
a 4* or higher which you don't have :D

what would be most important for many longterm players is the quick pass like many people suggested before...hope the devs will listen...

CrazyHarry-2514
09-10-2017, 11:57 AM
An additional suggestion to improve the game experience, would be to provide a filter in the inventory that filter the items/chars by color. Each tap on the filter will filter the current inventory list on a specific color. For example: default: white (show everything), then red, blue, green, yellow, purple and then white again).

Rydgen
09-11-2017, 02:59 PM
The instant fight is an interesting idea, but I think a reasonable compromise would be something I've been thinking of recently. This would be a limited animation option, where lengthy attack animations would be cut, and you'd just see the quick, basic attack animation, plus maybe a big icon of which move was used so you know what's happening if you're paying attention. This would cut the 2hrs of Trooper play down significantly.