PDA

View Full Version : Help!

Monte47
03-05-2017, 09:30 PM
I took the app off my phone because I couldn't get it to start. Kept saying server error, then would never finish to the "start" button.

Re-Downloaded it, logged in, asked me if I wanted to do "current" or "restore". The restore showed my correct stats, chose that, the game completely started over for me.

I emailed Michelle, my SO shows that my team is still there on his borrowed troopers.

Ticket is 14468. Player name is Eskiggalu-8063. I've spent so much time and money on this, I'm freaking out a bit.

Edit: Problem solved. Their customer service rules

Silentknight
03-05-2017, 09:43 PM
I took the app off my phone because I couldn't get it to start. Kept saying server error, then would never finish to the "start" button.

Re-Downloaded it, logged in, asked me if I wanted to do "current" or "restore". The restore showed my correct stats, chose that, the game completely started over for me.

I emailed Michelle, my SO shows that my team is still there on his borrowed troopers.

Ticket is 14468. Player name is Eskiggalu-8063. I've spent so much time and money on this, I'm freaking out a bit.

Their support is great! Hopefully Michelle will get u straightened out.

Monte47
03-05-2017, 09:45 PM
There support is great! Hopefully Michelle will get u straightened out.
Man, I hope so. If I lost all of that, I'll puke lol.I had my player rank up to 299 the other day (I'm sure it's fallen drastically, as I couldn't get back in the app), but man, if I lost my guys, I wouldn't want to spend the money again to build what I had.