PDA

View Full Version : Best character to evolve 4*

blkthunder
08-01-2016, 05:51 AM
Hi everybody, recently i got the materials to upgrade my 3* chars to 4*. But now i dont know who evolve, i only can get one to 4*. So i want hear your suggestions, the chars that i can upgrade are:

Allied soldier (magus)
Undead allied soldier (sentinel)
Biker eddie (the starter warrior)
Mummy eddie (sentinel)
Speed of light eddie (magus)
Wickerman eddie (magus)

The first two are my main allies in battle, also i have a carriege eddie (magus) of 4* that is my main eddie. Also i have completed the game in normal and i' am looking for finish battlefield and underworld in hard and madness. So what you recommend me?

Kaijester
08-01-2016, 08:05 AM
Magus Allied Soldier, cause he is effective even at the end of the game. Yes, I'm talking about Madness Level Underworld...but beware of the eternal miss loop bug that will cause game freeze. It occurs when you try to attack when both enemy and your team have reflect shield up.

Jennie-5128
08-01-2016, 08:48 AM
Yep, I'm with Kajester, Allied Soldier for sure

Fudjo
08-01-2016, 09:48 AM
I completely agree with the Magus Allied Soldier. He's a game-changer for your party and performs well above his star rating.

And definitely be careful of enemies with a Reflect shield due to the bug mentioned. You'll run into it against some of the demons in the Underworld. The good thing is their Reflect shields go away after the first turn, so spend your first turn buffing up and have your Magus Allied Soldier put up his Reflect shield as your last action. From the next turn on, it's weapons-free.

blkthunder
08-01-2016, 08:08 PM
Ty for the replies i know the bug i suffer it in the underworld normal, stupids trolls... and i agree with you that soldier is OP and i got from a 2* soul, so worth!