PDA

View Full Version : I feel like only a handfull of people play PvP

Frost
03-07-2017, 01:43 AM
Besides seeing the same names over and over again, if you don't play for a day you can jump from rank 500~ to 60~ just by winning 10 times, no revenges. Boy, if this game had a lot of people in PvP and a really competitive scene this would NEVER be possible.

What's going on guys? PvP went global, but seen to me that only the same 30 people play.

PerthEddie
03-07-2017, 04:46 AM
Been thinking this myself. I am not a prolific PvP'er at all. I am doing bare minimum 3-6 fights per day while I get some of my toons built up. I hardly ever get revenged. In fact, it happened yesterday and I think that was the 1st time for about 2 weeks.

Silentknight
03-07-2017, 05:02 AM
Been thinking this myself. I am not a prolific PvP'er at all. I am doing bare minimum 3-6 fights per day while I get some of my toons built up. I hardly ever get revenged. In fact, it happened yesterday and I think that was the 1st time for about 2 weeks.

I got a buddy at work,exactly the same

RACCAR-8000
03-07-2017, 06:36 AM
We are the elite!! No one can compete with are massive knowledge of the game. Casual players have no hope to fight us. There in the lower depths banging with each other. Only getting a win once in a while. My girlfriend plays the game here and there, got excited when pvp dropped. She was kicking ass for a short bit, but then lost and lost and lost and hasn't played since. So to some pvp is a frustrating, hard , kick in the nuts that just isn't fun. Not everyone has the knowledge and near infinite resources that we elite have.

Also with the NERFING , bugs, lack of new content, the bad soul drops, late arrival of pvp, games completely braking, and so on. Last time my game completely broke I went on Facebook and there was lots of people saying they couldn't play there game. It happened to me 3 times, were my game was unplayable and I had to contact support both in game and through messager. Lots of people probably just gave up on the game. There was a post by LotB saying that 500,000 people downloaded the game the first week. If the game didn't have so many problems the player base would be much larger. Even great players like pizzafriday seam to be leaveing the game . It's sad but if the game doesn't grow it's doomed.

powerslave74
03-07-2017, 11:18 AM
We are the elite!! No one can compete with are massive knowledge of the game. Casual players have no hope to fight us. There in the lower depths banging with each other. Only getting a win once in a while. My girlfriend plays the game here and there, got excited when pvp dropped. She was kicking ass for a short bit, but then lost and lost and lost and hasn't played since. So to some pvp is a frustrating, hard , kick in the nuts that just isn't fun. Not everyone has the knowledge and near infinite resources that we elite have.

Also with the NERFING , bugs, lack of new content, the bad soul drops, late arrival of pvp, games completely braking, and so on. Last time my game completely broke I went on Facebook and there was lots of people saying they couldn't play there game. It happened to me 3 times, were my game was unplayable and I had to contact support both in game and through messager. Lots of people probably just gave up on the game. There was a post by LotB saying that 500,000 people downloaded the game the first week. If the game didn't have so many problems the player base would be much larger. Even great players like pizzafriday seam to be leaveing the game . It's sad but if the game doesn't grow it's doomed.

I am not one of the elite. I have had decent luck with the RNG, but my timing with it has been horrible. I have the knowledge, thanks to many on the forum, on how to compete, but I do not have the resources to add skill shards to my best toons. I have to keep grinding to upgrade my characters so that someday I might compete. For now, I only use PvP to try to get my weekly skill shard. I do agree that if there weren't so many problems with the game that the download number would probably be a lot higher. Maiden is one of the greatest bands in the world and many more would play this game if there were not so many problems with it! A lot of us have stuck with this game through thick and thin because of our love for Maiden and I will continue to do the daily grind for my troopers because of my love for Maiden and for all of my troopers who have helped me on a daily basis. Up the Irons!

Frost
03-07-2017, 01:28 PM
... if Skill shards and talismans were disabled? Only level and lucky?

Kutte
03-07-2017, 02:19 PM
this won't help with the stun/taunt fest.
PvP should be about skill and strategy, not luck.