PDA

View Full Version : BillLion... dead !!!! ..

RACCAR-8000
03-07-2017, 06:50 AM
6 days no BillLion ??? What the what ? Is he on vacation? An unfortunate accident involveing his thumbs? Or did his love for British steel fade away? Is it just a glitch on my troopers page and he's really just grinding like a pro ? Has anyone heard from him ? Did he say F U guys I'm getting a Nintendo switch? Are even the hardest core plays leaving !! The devs have been so quiet lately that I know there working hard to get us some new content, but will it be too late? 💀💀

tex-0775
03-07-2017, 08:34 AM
He is taking a break, check the 'introduce yourself' area for more info :cool:

RACCAR-8000
03-08-2017, 06:48 AM
Oh thank the metal gods he's alive and well. I guess I worry too much. Thanks for the info. I'm still going to miss his insight and his ability to get the devs to respond to his inquiries. 💀

CanyptianFit
03-08-2017, 07:15 AM
You should update the title and remove the reference to"dead". You freaked me out

Or st least add a question mark.

My 2 cents.

RACCAR-8000
03-08-2017, 03:09 PM
Sorry bro , I'm never to serious here. I'd change the title but I don't know how. I've seen some good hardcore players leaving the game and it worries me. Last night after work I jumped on the forums before playing the game. So this forum is half the game for me, so when a main guy is gone I freak out.