PDA

View Full Version : Troopers badges

carousel
03-08-2017, 07:22 PM
Does your friend gets the 25 pts if you loose or the game crash?

Silentknight
03-08-2017, 07:34 PM
Does your friend gets the 25 pts if you loose or the game crash?

Nope! Lol@ Gmac! How many open spots u got???

gmac
03-08-2017, 07:50 PM

Hey man,

Maybe 2 or 3 more, why?

Silentknight
03-08-2017, 08:04 PM
Hey man,

Maybe 2 or 3 more, why?

Just wondering,every time I look in here ur accepting!
Also think ur just full of useful information,may have convinced me to shard blue bat! Well,when I finish this 'Reaper Project'
Good advice to HomemLivre btw. Finally on my list. Took me 4 attempts to win,went 2nd every time tho.

gmac
03-08-2017, 08:12 PM
Just wondering,every time I look in here ur accepting!
Also think ur just full of useful information,may have convinced me to shard blue bat! Well,when I finish this 'Reaper Project'
Good advice to HomemLivre btw. Finally on my list. Took me 4 attempts to win,went 2nd every time tho.

Well, seems to me people are dropping like flies unfortunately (Sparton, read THIS).

And wow, thanks man, I try to help people if I can, this forum helped me a lot in the beginning, I try to give something back to the community.

I´m happy by your comments, made my day ;)

Silentknight
03-08-2017, 08:15 PM
Well, seems to me people are dropping like flies unfortunately (Sparton, read THIS).

And wow, thanks man I try to help people if I can, this forum helped me a lot in the beginning, I try to give something back to the community.

I´m happy by your comments, made my day ;)

Np,u deserve it,keep it up. Think they need to advertise forum ingame! The more the merrier. Off to work,lol,cya in the arena!

carousel
03-08-2017, 09:56 PM

Thanks for taking time to answer me