PDA

View Full Version : Choice for trooper between an Eddie and a toon

zdm-1083
03-08-2017, 10:41 PM
Hi All,

I think it could be great that for every trooper we can choose between his champion Eddie and his champion toon.

This way, we could use only Eddie as third Eddie for automatic grind a defined team
And use toon for powerlevel or test or dungeon :)

slauki
03-08-2017, 10:52 PM
Hi All,

I think it could be great that for every trooper we can choose between his champion Eddie and his champion toon.

This way, we could use only Eddie as third Eddie for automatic grind a defined team

wow simple but great suggestion. it really annoys me to use non eddie troopers, since i have to build my team around them sometimes and that takes away more time. i get the point that using other toon is cool too, but if you have played the game for months there is no big surprise in playing another assassin golden son ;). if we could choose between a champion eddie and a champion non eddie this would be great.

Sidney
03-09-2017, 12:44 PM
Hi All,

100% Agree with this!!! I always tend to use my weaker troopers for the easy daily secret dungeons. When I farm with non Eddie troopers I have to keep a closer eye on how the battle is going in the event I need to take the wheel. Seems silly to do this because if I'm keeping an eye on it, I might as well play the game manually since I can do it faster than the AI...

A couple solutions and it should be an easy tweak to the code... You could:

1. Make the 3rd Eddie slot agnostic so it didn't care if you put an Eddie or an Ally in that slot. (But if you put an ally in that slot, you would not be able to select that toon since you'd end up with 3 allies and no Eddie.)
2. Make a 3rd slot in the Ally row and treat it as a "Ride along" and you aren't able to use that character.
3. Or we could get a little crazy and implement both 1 and 2 and change it so you can use more than one ally at a time. This would cut down on the time required to fill your obligations to all your troopers.