PDA

View Full Version : Viking Eddie freezes own team

Kutte
03-09-2017, 04:40 PM
I've seen this some times already.
After using Vikings fury the Blizzard Shield sometimes freezes not the enemy but the own team.

I just was in a battle against Nicko. I had Viking, Blue diaper Bat and golden son left, he had Mummy, SSD and Troll.
I killed the troll, unleashed Fury. They attacked back, i killed Mummy in the second turn after, Blizzard collapsed and froze my entire team lol.
They were frozen before his turn started, so it can't be a frozen talisman

When Viking battles another Viking and steals Blizzard, he also gets frozen sometimes

Bradata
03-09-2017, 08:43 PM
It happened to me a few times but I was not sure if it didn't have to do something with the other teams shields. Are you sure Nicko didn't have some sort of shied up at the time when it happened?

Nicko
03-09-2017, 08:50 PM
The Prisoner did it

slauki
03-09-2017, 09:58 PM
The Prisoner did it

nah, happend to me too without a prisoner involved...not sure about it but my theory is that the enemy freezes you if his freeze status expires.
really not sure, but seems to be a strange bug. maybe the frozen enemy also counts as if he has a freeze shield?

Bradata
03-09-2017, 10:04 PM
nah, happend to me too without a prisoner involved...not sure about it but my theory is that the enemy freezes you if his freeze status expires.
really not sure, but seems to be a strange bug. maybe the frozen enemy also counts as if he has a freeze shield?

You may be right, the other team didn't have a prisoner when it happened to me but I remember that I froze them again second time while they were still frozen from the first time I did it.

Nicko
03-09-2017, 10:55 PM
Prisoner was a joke ;)

I've had this happen a bunch of times cause I use Viking a lot. Wasn't sure if it was simply how the Blizzard Shield works - a chance you may get frozen instead of the enemy - or if it's a bug.

Sparton_LOTB
03-09-2017, 11:43 PM
We actually fixed one or two cases where it was possible a Blizzard Shield would freeze the wrong team with the most recent update (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?4980), so hopefully what you're seeing is a thing of the past.

Kutte
03-10-2017, 09:02 AM
nice to hear.
actually i really like the idea of "xx% chance to backfire" :)

Stealing Blizzard Shield still freezes Viking

Sparton_LOTB
03-10-2017, 07:44 PM
nice to hear.
actually i really like the idea of "xx% chance to backfire" :)

Stealing Blizzard Shield still freezes Viking

Oh shoot, my bad, I misread our internal bug tracking software; that fix will be in the next update, not this one.

Sorry about that.

Rygone
03-14-2017, 02:20 AM
Sparton something weird just happen to me against Skynyrdoo7 and his Viking Eddie.

His team : Viking Eddie, Red Troll, ssd, Prisoner
Mine : Pharaoh Eddie, Prisoner, Magus Golden Son, CG

After a few rounds his Viking Ed launch his fury then the screen was idle for a moment, after a few seconds I was able to attack dispite the strange display buttons and whats left of my team where stuck in the middle of the arena after their attacks, after that I was unable to play so Skynydoo7's team attacked me 3 times in a row until my team died.

Edit : here's a short crappy vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC9zzW9PA2M&feature=youtu.be