PDA

View Full Version : Howdy

Duke Malicious
03-09-2017, 08:07 PM
Hey guys/gals. Just joined the forum and I have been playing since close to when the game came out. I'm a Maiden fan so I had to get it.

I try to play everyday and usually go through all my troopers. I will admit I was getting pretty bored after beating the game and getting frustrated with all the bugs. I am excited for pvp now which has reignited my Maiden flame.

Although, I am starting to find that I don't really stand much of a chance unless I can pull some new lucky gem rolls or happen to win the coin flip. Regardless, pvp has got me grinding away trying to level talismans and what not and trying to make the best team I can.

I joined the forum looking for pvp team build advice and to join in on the character/game discussions.

Anyway, cheers all and GL!

Duke

Malicious-3123

zdm-1083
03-09-2017, 08:32 PM
Hi Duke,

Welcome \../
I think you will find many useful information here
As well as people ready to discuss and help :)

Caretaker
03-09-2017, 09:26 PM
True. Wellcome! Well I know I got to talis quickly using just about everything, wrong colours, evos lala :) enjoy!

Sidney
03-09-2017, 09:34 PM
Hey guys/gals. Just joined the forum and I have been playing since close to when the game came out. I'm a Maiden fan so I had to get it.

I try to play everyday and usually go through all my troopers. I will admit I was getting pretty bored after beating the game and getting frustrated with all the bugs. I am excited for pvp now which has reignited my Maiden flame.

Although, I am starting to find that I don't really stand much of a chance unless I can pull some new lucky gem rolls or happen to win the coin flip. Regardless, pvp has got me grinding away trying to level talismans and what not and trying to make the best team I can.

I joined the forum looking for pvp team build advice and to join in on the character/game discussions.

Anyway, cheers all and GL!

Duke

Malicious-3123

Welcome Duke!! I had a quick look at your roster and I suppose in order to help, we'd need to know which Eddie you are building your team around. I see you have Soldier Eddie as your champion, but the Eddie you seem to have the most invested in is Mummy Eddie. He is a formidable opponent in the arena when paired with the right Allies. What team are you currently running? You have some great possibilities but I didn't have the time to delve through all your toons and see who has max talismans and who earned the coveted skill shards.

slauki
03-09-2017, 10:00 PM
welcome to the forums man!

mjmxiii
03-09-2017, 10:23 PM
I think I lost to your team a while ago so you seem to have a good strategy and defense in place. Best advice I can give is always assume you're gonna go 2nd, build up DEF and MR for the initial first round of attacks and immunity, endure and void are your friends. If not, then they are your enemies.

Cheers and welcome

Duke Malicious
03-10-2017, 08:57 PM
Welcome Duke!! I had a quick look at your roster and I suppose in order to help, we'd need to know which Eddie you are building your team around. I see you have Soldier Eddie as your champion, but the Eddie you seem to have the most invested in is Mummy Eddie. He is a formidable opponent in the arena when paired with the right Allies. What team are you currently running? You have some great possibilities but I didn't have the time to delve through all your toons and see who has max talismans and who earned the coveted skill shards.

For arena, I run Mummy, Red Troll, AoP and typically GSAss. These are my most decked out toons. I wish I could farm skill shards from trooper points but i have been using them to try and get GA gems lately. If I have the energy and I am not cc'd I use immortality to keep my team running while i gnaw away.

Defense: I run the same team using GSMag instead of GSAss sometimes but he isn't really geared so I basically hope for some lucky heals and taunts. I would love to get a SSD or Prisoner but you use what ya got. I made the mistake and dumped some skills in AoS thinking I could use him instead of my GS hoping to taunt and stun (and built him for survival and energy gain). However, I was really disappointed as if he lives long enough to cast shriek and goes invincible he will take the dmg for another char and die which sort of bypasses his invincibility. He actual does better against prisoner teams if he can survive because of this. Although I may just not be using him correctly.

I will say the new talismans offer some potential for ways around prisoner and AoP which is exciting.