PDA

View Full Version : March 9th Nautical Mega-Pack. Whatcha get??

Sidney
03-10-2017, 04:30 AM
Well that was fun... I've been saving Rare G/A Souls for the past 2 months or so and so I thought I'd cash them in and get a new toon who is worthy of being upgraded... well... I ended up with more dupes... Newborn of light, desert rider and two more storm eddies!!! Giving special attention the event I spent some ironite I've been hoarding and bought 2 of the 10 stack nautical packs... I got one toon that I don't have... The Corrupt rescuer... I'd been hoping for something more interesting. I've faced this toon in the arena and really never found it that much of a challenge so I don't know how useful it will be... but just color me disappointed again. So many duplicates... Wish there was a bonfire option so I could burn all my dupes I just earned and enjoy the flames. SSD, AOS, 3x Blue allied soldier, Sentinel NoL, 2x Desert guardain, stupid friggin harpy, another mummy and possessed rockets x 3. Along with my other dupes of wickerdog queen, desert warrior... Oh wait... another harpy, green allied soldier of which I have 4 of them... another desert guardian, dog of war and yet another Sentinal newborn of light...

May the RNG gods be ever in your favor!!! They shunned me tonight and I think it's because I made a smart ass joke to sparton about a St. Patrick's day event... :D Hopefully not the case but screwed nonetheless... I'm up way too late tonight for work so when I find my way to bed my wife is already asleep. I guess this was the night for me to get screwed and not pass the favor on to anyone else... :D

Up the Irons!!!

I'm curious to hear of anyone else's luck with the souls!!!

Tritium
03-10-2017, 04:40 AM
I'm glad you made a thread about this as I'm curious what others get via these souls as well.

I bought 2 Nautical soul 10 packs and the only 4* characters I received were a sentinel ABB and a Corrupt Ox Cultist (he looks badass but his skillset is meh). Thankfully, neither of them were dupes, but still aren't very special. My Navigator Eddie will have to wait for when I earn 400 more ironite. :rolleyes:

Thedarkness
03-10-2017, 04:43 AM
10 pack, Green bomber boy, got 3, sold a couple at least. The rest were 3 star dupes. Wohoo!

At least the game is loading a lot faster.

Sid-2370

Piece of Mind
03-10-2017, 04:53 AM
Increased chance of 4* my foot. Out of 10, only one was 4* - Corrupt Harpy, which I already have 2 of - and only one was new (Sentinel Undead Rescuer). Instead of a high water mark, I've sunk without a trace.

treeb0mbb
03-10-2017, 04:58 AM
Well that was fun... I've been saving Rare G/A Souls for the past 2 months or so and so I thought I'd cash them in and get a new toon who is worthy of being upgraded... well... I ended up with more dupes... Newborn of light, desert rider and two more storm eddies!!! Giving special attention the event I spent some ironite I've been hoarding and bought 2 of the 10 stack nautical packs... I got one toon that I don't have... The Corrupt rescuer... I'd been hoping for something more interesting. I've faced this toon in the arena and really never found it that much of a challenge so I don't know how useful it will be... but just color me disappointed again. So many duplicates... Wish there was a bonfire option so I could burn all my dupes I just earned and enjoy the flames. SSD, AOS, 3x Blue allied soldier, Sentinel NoL, 2x Desert guardain, stupid friggin harpy, another mummy and possessed rockets x 3. Along with my other dupes of wickerdog queen, desert warrior... Oh wait... another harpy, green allied soldier of which I have 4 of them... another desert guardian, dog of war and yet another Sentinal newborn of light...

May the RNG gods be ever in your favor!!! They shunned me tonight and I think it's because I made a smart ass joke to sparton about a St. Patrick's day event... :D Hopefully not the case but screwed nonetheless... I'm up way too late tonight for work so when I find my way to bed my wife is already asleep. I guess this was the night for me to get screwed and not pass the favor on to anyone else... :D

Up the Irons!!!

I'm curious to hear of anyone else's luck with the souls!!!

I bought 10 and all I got was a gunner corrupt rescuer, magus corrupt rescuer(I also have the purple one lol), storm eddie, mummy eddie and some green and blue allied soldier dupes. Nothing special sadly rip. At least I got my first storm eddie which is nice...?

Patrice-1201
03-10-2017, 07:00 AM
After 3 sets of 10 I have 2 Navigators and 1 Tailgunner. The rest were flukes...

Tritium
03-10-2017, 07:24 AM
After 3 sets of 10 I have 2 Navigators and 1 Tailgunner. The rest were flukes...

That's some decent luck! Seems like the RNG won't even let some of us get 1 Navigator, let alone 2. :p

ShadowedLies
03-10-2017, 07:33 AM
Only could get 5. Got Nav Eddie, AoF, and 3 Warrior GS.

RACCAR-8000
03-10-2017, 07:37 AM
I said this in another post but it's worth saying here too. My girlfriend bought the 3 soul navigation pack and got a navigation Eddie. She barely plays the game . She was super happy to see the red eyes, got all excited and told me to get a pirate Eddie too. Fml 💀 I've been going back and forth all night trying to figure out if I should spend the money on a slightly better chance at some new toons . If I spend 50$ and don't get anything that I want I'll flip my lid. And so far most here say it's not that great so idk it doesn't seem worth it . The drop rates have been so bad lately that this may be the only chance to get some good 4stars before it goes back to crap again. Ahhhhh I'll probably spend a hundred bucks ,but I shouldn't.

Hornetaker
03-10-2017, 08:25 AM

Wooaaah! Congrats man.

It seems like my RNG is stuck in the past... I opened 30 Nauticals and got ONE (!!!!!!) 4* char. At least not a dupe but c'mon.... Where is the increased chance for 4*s? Where are the new chars? All I got was from back in the BNW promo...
I also opened 10 xmas souls and got a hunter wickerdeer... Are these still in souls? (Btw, never force quit a soul opening!)

I'm definetively stuck in past promos.....

Anyways, good luck for all of you and may the RNG-gods be with you
Hornet

Nine
03-10-2017, 10:10 AM
I got a Navigator Eddie within 10 Souls - the only four-star from those.

SoL Eddie dupe,
Sentinel Ox Cultist dupe,
Assassin Bomber Boy dupe,
Wickerdog King dupe,
Warrior Soulles Demon dupe,
Sentinel Allied Soldier dupe,
Sentinel Undead Corrupt Rescuer dupe,
Storm Eddie dupe,
and one dupe I don't remember, nothing special either.

3 Gunner/Assassin doesn't seem to be the worst quota but I am not sure I'll be spending more Ironite, one pack at maximum.

URock
03-10-2017, 10:18 AM
I got Cyborg Eddie (yeah!) and some dupes and crap. Hope that the next 10 souls bring up the Navigator...

RACCAR-8000
03-10-2017, 10:22 AM
16 navigation souls and 3 ,4 star characters. 4 star green bomb boy, 4 star green soulless demon and yes the navigater Eddie himself. So I'm happy , still wish I could have gotten bullet girl or a red troll , but I'm just happy to get a new Eddie 👻

Bobo
03-10-2017, 11:01 AM
Bought 16 souls: Got a Vampire Hunter Eddie (My second), and an Angel of Pain (My third). Nothing that I actually want/need.

RCarter
03-10-2017, 11:18 AM
Been sitting on a ton of ironite for a while, so I bought 40.

Scored an Aces High, gunner CotD, a green droid, assassin ox cultist, a gunner droid, and dupes for the rest.

I'm cool with that, even though the last 10 pack was nothing but 3 star dupes.

tex-0775
03-10-2017, 11:53 AM
2 nautical megapacks, 18 vendor trash, 1 storm eddie (dupe...!), 1 assassin currupt ox that i didn't have, so all in all, ripped of again. So if sacrfice doesn't arrive soon i'm think that i'll just quit like so many others. Really not worth it anymore :cool: :p

Saigrim
03-10-2017, 12:35 PM
Spent all the Ironite I had saved up on 30 Nav souls. Got 2 Nav Eddies and a Viking Eddie. Decent, but nothing I got excited over. My 100 4* achievement kicked in and I got a Rainmaker dupe from it. Still in pursuit of a goddamn Cyborg which is the one Eddie I've wanted from the beginning. Managed to keep my promise at the begging of the year to not spend another dime on this game till the Cyborg drops. Keeps me from being really disappointed. Somewhere in Time was the first Maiden concert I went to and that art holds a special place in my heart. So I guess that's why I'm hung up on it. Pisses me off they had to go and make him some sort of golden egg. At this point I'll keep saving up shit, cash it all in on one last Hail Mary, then give this game up as a bad habit. Don't get me wrong, I'd drop more money on other crap in the store, but not before I get a Cyborg.

Maybe they should quit jacking around and get sacrifice and that other feature I've heard talk of that will allow you to obtain fragments of a particular Eddie.

ToTameAGame
03-10-2017, 01:23 PM
Spent my saved ironite on more than 30 Nav souls and got 2 4* dupes and otherwise nothing but trash.

Final nail in the coffin that was. Even it did not cost me a dime but I am finished with this game. I find nothing enjoyable anymore - only disappointment. This game for me is a waste of time now. More and more tasks suck even more out of your spare time what ends in even more disappointment.

They wanted to hold the talis back for BNW - what also means BNW is not even near around the corner. Night city? Not even mentioned. Sacrifice? Promised since a few months and what I read recently here it seems to be weeks down the line.

Had my hopes high long enough now. Time to move on - good bye folks and may RNG be with you. It never has been with me.

Saigrim
03-10-2017, 01:31 PM
Spent my saved ironite on more than 30 Nav souls and got 2 4* dupes and otherwise nothing but trash.

Final nail in the coffin that was. Even it did not cost me a dime but I am finished with this game. I find nothing enjoyable anymore - only disappointment. This game for me is a waste of time now. More and more tasks suck even more out of your spare time what ends in even more disappointment.

They wanted to hold the talis back for BNW - what also means BNW is not even near around the corner. Night city? Not even mentioned. Sacrifice? Promised since a few months and what I read recently here it seems to be weeks down the line.

Had my hopes high long enough now. Time to move on - good bye folks and may RNG be with you. It never has been with me.

I feel your pain and hear you loud and clear. Haven't quite reach this point yet, but it's on the horizon.

blade685
03-10-2017, 02:13 PM
ok always fucking dupes in souls.......:mad:

mikmar
03-10-2017, 02:31 PM
Bought two 10 navigator souls pack, 1800 ironites absolutely wasted.
No 4* souls, only 2 speed of light eddies, 2 corrupted ox cultists, a desert marauder assassin, 4 green soldiers, 2 gunner rockets, and crap like that.
All useless dupes of course ....
Very frustrating

blade685
03-10-2017, 02:43 PM
2 * 10 pack: one W troll, one Storm eddie, one Red Corrupt Droid and crap or dupes

Ian
03-10-2017, 02:45 PM
Bad enough paying 75 ironite for trash, but to pay 100 ironite for each dupe ox cultist, allied soldier, harpy, etc... It's infuriating.

Funny, my phone auto-corrects "ironite" to "urinate" - very fitting, because buying souls is taking the piss...

kkkreg5
03-10-2017, 03:36 PM
Spent 300 and got a red Troll and 2 dupes. Didn't have the Troll so I didn't feel too defeated. I was considering a 10 pack but after reading through this thread, I'm not so sure...

Ian
03-10-2017, 04:10 PM
Troll is great, that was a good pull from only 3 souls.

Sidney
03-10-2017, 04:23 PM
Spent 300 and got a red Troll and 2 dupes. Didn't have the Troll so I didn't feel too defeated. I was considering a 10 pack but after reading through this thread, I'm not so sure...

The idiot side of me wants to try again and expect that my luck won't be as bad the next time, but the logical side of me has the idiot side of me tied up with duct tape at the moment. I'm hoping the tape holds... Time will tell... :D

Rodrigo-3281
03-10-2017, 05:16 PM
Went for the 10-pack because I was feeling lucky and got 10 useless duplicate 3* toons. The RNG gods have been hating me for a while now.

treeb0mbb
03-10-2017, 05:33 PM
Bad enough paying 75 ironite for trash, but to pay 100 ironite for each dupe ox cultist, allied soldier, harpy, etc... It's infuriating.

Funny, my phone auto-corrects "ironite" to "urinate" - very fitting, because buying souls is taking the piss...

lol true that

treeb0mbb
03-10-2017, 05:34 PM
Man it feels either the RNG is super lucky with you(some people getting 2 nav eddies) or completely shitting you. They gotta fix it a bit with there methods or whatever.

kkkreg5
03-10-2017, 08:18 PM
I gave in and the gods bent me over!

Harpy
Assassin Axis Soldier (non dupe)
Undead Allied Soldier
3 Magus Axis Soldiers
Gunner Bomber Boy
Red Golden Son
Corrupt Ox
Wickerdog King

Now I feel defeated...

Mizrael
03-10-2017, 08:18 PM
So...i went berserk and bought the legendary package for 100CHF...

Legendary soul: warrior rocket dog
5 Rare souls: wicker dog king,queen and 3xMasked harpy
40 nautical souls: the only thing worth mentioning was Tailgunner,death dog and the wickerman(3rd copy). Not a single 5* character, just looooooads of harpies, allied soldiers and owl cultists.

So i spent another 10CHF to get another 900 ironite: Visions Eddie,magus CotD and 8xTrash

Today's statistics:1xLegendary,2xRare G/A,10xRare,50xNautical souls=no Viking,Pharaoh,Prisoner or Navigator for me...

110CHF usually pays our weekly grocery shopping...i flushed it down the toilet :/

Frost
03-10-2017, 08:27 PM
and 18 3* dupes.

Yes, the % seens to be 10% to get a 4*, so imagine the % of getting a good 4*...

Fakos13
03-10-2017, 08:35 PM
One set of 10. I got navi eddie and purple cotd. The rest dupes.

Sidney
03-10-2017, 09:07 PM
A couple of my troopers were lucky enough to pull the Navigator Eddie and I tried him out today. He seems like a good addition to anyone's inventory, but with the odds of actually getting him seeming so unlikely, I suppose I'll save the rest of my ironite on the off chance they increase the odds of actually getting him. The 1800 ironite I blew last night stung when I only ended up with duplicate Eddies... I'm really hoping sacrifice doesn't turn out to be as big of a disappointment... Guess I'll remain cautiously optimistic. So disappointed with the RNG... I have a bunch of regular rare souls but I suppose I'll just let them ferment in the BoS in hopes of some changes in our favor...

Kris-0707
03-10-2017, 09:42 PM
(...) I have a bunch of regular rare souls but I suppose I'll just let them ferment in the BoS in hopes of some changes in our favor...

Do not hoard your souls in the inventory, use them straight away as (I'm pretty confident about that) characters are assigned to the souls at time of purchase/find.
Is no point to keep them and wait for "special occasions/events" or increasing chance of getting better toon as devs will never do that.
They are pushing players straight to the store to buy souls and spend some real money, sad but true - that's typical pay to win game mate :rolleyes:

druid138
03-10-2017, 10:18 PM
I've bought 6 of the souls so far and have only received 3* dupes. It's really tempting to keep trying, but this thread doesn't make me too optimistic.

druid138-6195

Tritium
03-10-2017, 10:27 PM
I've bought 6 of the souls so far and have only received 3* dupes. It's really tempting to keep trying, but this thread doesn't make me too optimistic.

druid138-6195

That's exactly how I feel. I'm tempted, but know that I'll only be disappointed if I splurge. Hence, I'm holding onto my cash for things that actually have a 100% chance of paying off.

treeb0mbb
03-10-2017, 10:34 PM
Hey I know this is kinda offtopic but I have 800 iron coins. Should I buy a legendary soul or get me a nice skillshard this week and next week instead? I just never opened a legendary before and yea don't know if it's worth it...

crapmaster
03-10-2017, 10:41 PM
Only duplicates!
Like always!
I really wonder how the f*** you guys ever get anything useful in book of souls.
Loosing patience and will soon skip this game if I never get anything fun/useful.

Fister
03-10-2017, 10:43 PM

I wish I had done the same, only used 300 ironites and gotten the red troll. Instead I bought a full package for 900 ironites.

No 4* toons. Only 1 I had never pulled. Still its a dupe since we all get it completing some quest (assasin Soulless Demon).

How could I be so naive to believe that f'n RNG was suddently on my side? Never got a top price from any special souls.

On top of that I extreme rarely get to go first in PvP. 2, max 3 out of 10. Guess that goes for my defense team. Either that or they simply suck.

Thx for all the regular incoming badges 👍

druid138
03-10-2017, 10:51 PM
Hey I know this is kinda offtopic but I have 800 iron coins. Should I buy a legendary soul or get me a nice skillshard this week and next week instead? I just never opened a legendary before and yea don't know if it's worth it...

I really think this depends on your personal situation. I know there has been a lot of disappointment expressed regarding legendary souls. I've only opened two of them. I got a Regular Eddie (ouch!) and an AOP. I got my third one a couple nights ago (1000 SLs) and will open it tonight.

I don't play the arena much, just enough to hit the daily challenge and maybe a few extra per day sometimes to pick up some coins. In my own case, I intend to use coins exclusively for legendary souls for the time being. The reason for this is that my roster has very few native 4* and 5* characters, so the likelihood of a dupe is pretty low. I also have quite a few skill shards saved up waiting to be used on the right character(s), so I'm not feeling a lot of urgency to add more to the stockpile.

druid138-6195

treeb0mbb
03-10-2017, 10:53 PM
I really think this depends on your personal situation. I know there has been a lot of disappointment expressed regarding legendary souls. I've only opened two of them. I got a Regular Eddie (ouch!) and an AOP. I got my third one a couple nights ago (1000 SLs) and will open it tonight.

I don't play the arena much, just enough to hit the daily challenge and maybe a few extra per day sometimes to pick up some coins. In my own case, I intend to use coins exclusively for legendary souls for the time being. The reason for this is that my roster has very few native 4* and 5* characters, so the likelihood of a dupe is pretty low. I also have quite a few skill shards saved up waiting to be used on the right character(s), so I'm not feeling a lot of urgency to add more to the stockpile.

druid138-6195

Alright thanks for letting me know

Fudjo
03-10-2017, 10:54 PM
40 Nautical Souls spent, 0 Navigator Eddies. Back around Christmas, I spent 30 Christmas Souls and got 0 Coal-Giver Eddies. I guess I'm a sucker.

Fister
03-10-2017, 10:55 PM

Its hard to give you a good advice on this one since it all comes down to what kind of luck you have with the f'n RNG. All I can say is: you can always use a skillshard, your can't always use what you get from a Lengendary Soul.

If you go for the top price (LS) I wish you luck

Fister
03-10-2017, 10:57 PM
Only duplicates!
Like always!
I really wonder how the f*** you guys ever get anything useful in book of souls.
Loosing patience and will soon skip this game if I never get anything fun/useful.

You might wanna change your name 😝

Fudjo
03-10-2017, 11:13 PM
Only duplicates!
Like always!

Noooooo!!! You have been my best and most loyal Trooper!!! (I am Satan81-5023)

kkkreg5
03-11-2017, 01:47 AM
I wish I had done the same, only used 300 ironites and gotten the red troll. Instead I bought a full package for 900 ironites.

No 4* toons. Only 1 I had never pulled. Still its a dupe since we all get it completing some quest (assasin Soulless Demon).

How could I be so naive to believe that f'n RNG was suddently on my side? Never got a top price from any special souls.

On top of that I extreme rarely get to go first in PvP. 2, max 3 out of 10. Guess that goes for my defense team. Either that or they simply suck.

Thx for all the regular incoming badges 👍

Fister, I wish I could say that I didn't sucome to temptation... but I did. Only good toon was an Ass Axis Soldier... Of all the souls I've cashed in, the gods have smiled upon me three times... Oh well...

kkkreg5
03-11-2017, 01:50 AM

I can always make room for a good Trooper! :cool:

mjmxiii
03-11-2017, 03:55 AM

Go for the sure thing

druid138
03-11-2017, 03:58 AM

druid138-6195

I couldn't resist and bought 4 more souls. 2 were 3* dupes, but I got an Assassin Undead Rescuer and a Sentinel Golden Son that are new.

So, 10 souls so far, no Navigator, but a couple new characters I've been looking for.

Right after, I redeemed a legendary soul and got Visions Eddie - only my second native 5* drop ever.

druid138-6195

Fister
03-11-2017, 05:30 AM
Fister, I wish I could say that I didn't sucome to temptation... but I did. Only good toon was an Ass Axis Soldier... Of all the souls I've cashed in, the gods have smiled upon me three times... Oh well...

LOL. Well kkkreg5, I'm not immune to temptation myself, so after using 2 troopers Navigator Eddie I bought yet a full package.

Haven't opened any of them yet though. Don't wanna get dissappointed right away.

But maybe my luck with the RNG has turned to the better. There was a little new content to download when I got online right after SL's opened today. I went straight to the arena and I had 9 battles going first in a row. I've never had this many in a whole day.

Still wont open all at once. Have no good experience with that. So the next 5-10 days will show if it was a good investment.

crapmaster
03-11-2017, 04:52 PM

Ok, then I have at lease one good reason for staying in the game. :D

Rain88
03-11-2017, 11:00 PM
Got around 30. Nothing useful, plenty of 3* and Run to the Hills Eddie, 3 4* minions (best one is the Wicker Man)

90mphyorker
03-12-2017, 12:57 AM
Green Souless Demon. Dupe, but okay with that. Might try building a 2nd one up for defence in arena. Rest was trash. Mummy Eddie, SOL Eddie, Red Pyro Soldier, Demon Dog, A Golem (can't remember class), Green Allied Soldier and two other crappy dupes.

Waste of 900 ironite. Guess the RNG god wasn't on my side, like a lot of other people.

powerslave74
03-12-2017, 10:53 AM
I have broken down and purchased two of the ten packs of souls. I have only opened ten of them so far. I did manage to get an Assassin Troll, which I do not currently have, but the rest was just 3* dupes. I will have to level the troll up to see if he is useful. Hopefully, I can get Navigator Eddie when I open the other ten souls, or maybe something really useful like an Angel of Fear or a Carriage Rider Eddie!

Hypnos
03-12-2017, 12:42 PM
I have broken down and purchased two of the ten packs of souls. I have only opened ten of them so far. I did manage to get an Assassin Troll, which I do not currently have, but the rest was just 3* dupes. I will have to level the troll up to see if he is useful. Hopefully, I can get Navigator Eddie when I open the other ten souls, or maybe something really useful like an Angel of Fear or a Carriage Rider Eddie!

when they fix his charge on fervor, I reckon he'll be a decent character for pvp again.

Tritium
03-12-2017, 07:01 PM
when they fix his charge on fervor, I reckon he'll be a decent character for pvp again.

Even as it stands, he's a pretty decent toon. I believe he's better than a warrior ABB purely because his second skill isn't so mediocre. In the right team, he can be a powerhouse.

Sidney
03-12-2017, 07:07 PM
LOL. Well kkkreg5, I'm not immune to temptation myself, so after using 2 troopers Navigator Eddie I bought yet a full package.

Haven't opened any of them yet though. Don't wanna get dissappointed right away.

But maybe my luck with the RNG has turned to the better. There was a little new content to download when I got online right after SL's opened today. I went straight to the arena and I had 9 battles going first in a row. I've never had this many in a whole day.

Still wont open all at once. Have no good experience with that. So the next 5-10 days will show if it was a good investment.

Thought the same thing... Ohhhhh.... new content... better chance of pulling the toons I've been looking for. I'm not optimistic so I haven't purchased any more of the Mariner 10 packs... I don't know if my wife could stand the disappointment in my eyes... lol... I have been saving ironite for months!! I seem to recall back in the days when I purchased the ironite during an event that I actually got some decent toons, but would the devs show favoritism toward those who purchase the ironite vs. those who earned it over time? Something to think about. I rarely get good rewards with earned ironite but when I buy it, Magic!!!... could just be coincidence... who knows... Lamont Cranston probably does... :D Who gets that reference? lol

powerslave74
03-12-2017, 07:55 PM
I rarely get good rewards with earned ironite but when I buy it, Magic!!!... could just be coincidence... who knows... Lamont Cranston probably does... :D Who gets that reference? lol

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow knows! I think that the film from the 90's with Alec Baldwin is a very underrated superhero movie.

007RAV15-8839
03-13-2017, 10:52 AM
10 pack so far; (only opening 3 a day. 3 souls unopened)
Navigator Eddie
Wickerman
Green Bat (duplicate)
The rest 3* dupes.

Obviously REALLY happy! Finally feels like it is worth it again.

Sidney
03-13-2017, 01:04 PM
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow knows! I think that the film from the 90's with Alec Baldwin is a very underrated superhero movie.

I don't think I ever saw the movie... I may have to check that out!!

Kardas
03-14-2017, 10:05 AM
Had enough Ironite for 30 of those Nautical Souls. The premium toons were:
Navigator Ed (yussssss)
Angel of Fear (great, my third)
Magus Corrupt Rescuer (Didn't have any CRs yet so that's nice)
So according to this it seems there's a 10% chance of getting a 4*, which doesn't seem any higher than Rare Souls are supposed to drop. Unless they changed the chance for premiums in the normal souls.
Out of the 3*, the interesting ones were a Wicker Golem, which I didn't have yet, 3 extra SoLs and another Mummy.

It does piss me off though: I now have every single premium magus toon in the game (with multiples of Corrupt General, PDK, Pharaoh Dog, bat, CotD), but STILL NO CARRIAGE RIDER
Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggghhh

Once I'm done with the break I'm considering reviving that old dropchance for Rare Souls thread and look at the chance for premiums with that, Rare GA, and Legendary Soul. Willing throw my stack of 58 Rare Souls in the interest of better sample sizes

Giacomo Farinacci
03-14-2017, 01:53 PM
I got 10 3 stars craps.

Patrice-1201
03-14-2017, 03:02 PM
And a 3rd Navigator... also finally a SSD so my defence will be a bit better in the Arena ;-)

Shaolin85london
03-14-2017, 03:18 PM
Out of 60 nav souls premium toons I dropped are following:

5* assassin cotd
4* death dog
4* sentinel droid (dupe)
4* gcr (dupe)
6 nav eddie...lol

Sidney
03-14-2017, 05:23 PM
And a 3rd Navigator... also finally a SSD so my defence will be a bit better in the Arena ;-)

See... This is what I don't understand with RNG supposedly being "Random"... How is it that you would end up with three Navigators and others (including myself) can't seem to pull one of them. You just pulled your first SSD??? I think I have tree or four of them and I know I've sold off more than that. Others get dupes of the PDK and I've never pulled one and have been playing daily since July. Somehow the RNG must have a dependency on the account your are using and isn't truly giving you equal odds to pull "Any" character. It just seems that the dupes I end up with are toons that others have been looking for and the toons I'm looking for are the ones that others pull multiple times... something so broken with the RNG and souls... Can't be as random as advertised... I've come across others who have multiples of the Prisoner and other supposedly "Extremely Rare" toons... very strange indeed...

Mizrael
03-14-2017, 05:46 PM
I fully agree that the RNG isn't so random. Same as you i have been playing every day since few days after the release,opened zounds of souls and still don't have a CG,pharaoh,prisoner,viking,gunner rescuer or navigator(50 NS opened so far).

On the other hand i owned a red bat and warrior troll(never thought he was that rare) since i was about lvl40 and have sold a couple of their dupes since. i have 2 CRs,5 of each angel, 3 wicker men, sold about 10 PDKs by now...

Sadly i seem to be on the unlucky side of that random RNG :(

EDIT: I've also noticed that once you acquire a certain rare character it becomes "not so rare" in your drop pool. for example i didn't have a AG for a long time and then i got 2 within 5 rare souls. Same goes with AoF,troll and all those i already have.

Patrice-1201
03-14-2017, 06:00 PM
I fully agree that the RNG isn't so random. Same as you i have been playing every day since few days after the release,opened zounds of souls and still don't have a CG,pharaoh,prisoner,viking,gunner rescuer or navigator(50 NS opened so far).

On the other hand i owned a red bat and warrior troll(never thought he was that rare) since i was about lvl40 and have sold a couple of their dupes since. i have 2 CRs,5 of each angel, 3 wicker men, sold about 10 PDKs by now...

EDIT: I've also noticed that once you acquire a certain rare character it becomes "not so rare" in your drop pool. for example i didn't have a AG for a long time and then i got 2 within 5 rare souls. Same goes with AoF,troll and all those i already have.

Same thing for me with Samurai, Aces High and AoF... after getting the first one they kept popping up. Nicky has 3 Vikings.... weird. I'm still desperately waiting for Cyborg and Vampire Hunter to complete my Eddies collection. I hope Sacrifice will do the trick :-)

Sidney
03-14-2017, 06:45 PM

That's interesting... and would confirm what I've suspected for a long time. RNG isn't actually as random as you would be led to believe. I think it does look at your inventory and then determine what is really "Rare" anymore. Once you have it, it's no longer rare to you. (A spin I really hadn't thought about), but it makes perfect sense. Of the couple thousand rare souls I've cashed in, I've yet to get a CG, AG, PDK, Prisoner, The Nomad, A whole lot of Eddies and a ton of other toons I'd like to have. Once I got the 5* Warrior COTD, I ended up pulling him again about 2 weeks later. I know many players who have him so I don't think that he's that rare, but I do see some people who have been playing for a long time and still haven't pulled him. It feels like when your account is setup, you are predestined to pull "Certain" rare toons, but others are extremely... extremely... Rare / non existent. After feeding thousands of rare souls into Eddies mouth, you'd think that the odds would eventually fall in our favor and see something different. Another thing I noticed is when I spend Ironite I've earned in the game and use it towards souls / event souls, I end up with duplicate trash most of the time. But when I invest $99.00 in the store for Ironite, I end up pulling better characters that I didn't already have. Could be coincidence, but that hasn't been my experience...

kkkreg5
03-14-2017, 07:17 PM

I love the theory but...

I've only pulled 1 each of the CR Eddie, AoF and just recently, red Troll. I think it may have more to do with money. I wonder if some of the players that have pulled multiple top tier characters have dropped large amounts of $$$. This seems more plausible to me.

Sidney
03-14-2017, 07:31 PM
I love the theory but...

I've only pulled 1 each of the CR Eddie, AoF and just recently, red Troll. I think it may have more to do with money. I wonder if some of the players that have pulled multiple top tier characters have dropped large amounts of $$$. This seems more plausible to me.

Exactly what I was saying in my last post... I think Real $$$ gets favoritism over earned ironite...

Another thing I noticed is when I spend Ironite I've earned in the game and use it towards souls / event souls, I end up with duplicate trash most of the time. But when I invest $99.00 in the store for Ironite, I end up pulling better characters that I didn't already have. Could be coincidence, but that hasn't been my experience...

Shifter
03-14-2017, 08:03 PM
I Bought 20 nautical souls and 19 of them were crap. 20th was Red eyes and out pops the Navigator. That saved my tablet from a wall impact.

This was the first Elite Eddie that I have pulled since the first couple weeks of playing last summer when I pulled a SE.

He is pretty decent and can farm GoD without shards. Going to be awhile before I get around to spending that many shards on him.

slauki
03-14-2017, 08:06 PM
bought 30 souls and this are my top drops

7/30 (23%) 4* is okay...not overhelmed about the pulls since i have most of them, but well the pulls itselfs are okay...

kkkreg5
03-14-2017, 08:11 PM
Exactly what I was saying in my last post... I think Real $$$ gets favoritism over earned ironite...

Another thing I noticed is when I spend Ironite I've earned in the game and use it towards souls / event souls, I end up with duplicate trash most of the time. But when I invest $99.00 in the store for Ironite, I end up pulling better characters that I didn't already have. Could be coincidence, but that hasn't been my experience...

Here's more evidence Sidney. Just purchased some ironite for a 10 pack Nauticals. First pull, FOTD Eddie, then 3 3* dupes. Mixed in two rare souls and pulled more dupes (blue Allied and green Undead Rescuer). I then mixed regular souls and pulled a new character to me named Voidling and another dupe. I'm going to wait until after the reset to cash in the last 6 Nauticals.

Mizrael
03-14-2017, 08:40 PM
Well i've spent 110CHF so far for 50 NS and didn't pull the navigator...but i got some nice chars i didn't have (happy to have finally gotten the tailgunner). but i didn't feel like it favored my $$$ spending.

Mizrael
03-14-2017, 09:41 PM
Dropped another 20 down the drain for 10 more 3* craps, so your $$$ theory is definitely not right. :/

Done my daily trooper chore so i go play another game which actually fills me with excitement and happiness instead of boredom and frustration...

Shaolin85london
03-14-2017, 10:36 PM
Just pulled the prisoner out from 100 nav souls....

Tritium
03-14-2017, 11:17 PM

Wow, that's a steep price. Regardless, congrats, man! That's a good pull, but shouldn't take such a huge investment to get. :/

kkkreg5
03-14-2017, 11:40 PM

100?! F**k that!!

gmac
03-15-2017, 12:22 AM

Wow!

Now that you joined the dark side perhaps in a few weeks time you can draw a comparison between life with and without The Prisoner.

Your roster is amazing man!

Congratulations.

CanyptianFit
03-15-2017, 01:00 AM
As you said gmac, lost another one to the dark side. LOL.

All we need is 100 souls? After 30 souls I got Assassin Troll and Sentinel Golden son and Assassin Harpy. Rest were fire sales.

Amazing how some got 5 Nav eddies.

Back to the grind.

kkkreg5
03-15-2017, 01:36 AM
After 36 Nautical souls (I feel dirty) 1 Nav Ed, 1 Storm Ed, Sentinel Corrupt Droid. Dupes the rest... I mixed in regular souls 2-3 to 1 Nautical. Maybe that did it... maybe not...

Sidney
03-15-2017, 11:38 AM
I Bought 20 nautical souls and 19 of them were crap. 20th was Red eyes and out pops the Navigator. That saved my tablet from a wall impact.

This was the first Elite Eddie that I have pulled since the first couple weeks of playing last summer when I pulled a SE.

He is pretty decent and can farm GoD without shards. Going to be awhile before I get around to spending that many shards on him.

LOL... I've said this before, but I'd love to see a survey how many phones and tablets have met with an untimely death due to the frustration with RNG. I'm happy that your tablet was spared!! :D

Sidney
03-15-2017, 11:44 AM

100 Navi Souls? Oh my head!!! Congrats on the prisoner though!!! I'll be curious to see if you pull another one in the next week or two. Was that really the only noteworthy soul you got out of your 100 soul investment?

Nicko
03-15-2017, 11:57 AM

Just in time for the Prisoner nerf ;)

Congrats!!!

Sidney
03-15-2017, 12:03 PM

Congrats!!!

LOL... This is how I console myself when I don't pull the toons that I really want. I just envision the swing of the bat and most times I don't feel as bad... :D

Fister
03-15-2017, 01:52 PM
30 nautical souls opened.

Crap, crap, crap and some more dupe crap.

All I have to show for is a warrior Cotd (no dupe) and a no dupe gunner corrupt rescuer.

I feel that our accounts at some point gets a mark that desides the likeliness of you dropping top toons and also if you are more likely to get warriors contra any other class.

People will say, nah it ransom. I mentioned Jeff some time back. Was it 16 Coalgiver Eddies!!!!!! No offense Jeff. It certainly is not your fault.

Even if I had opened 2000 souls there is nowhere in hell I would ever had gotten this many. I prolly would not even had gotten 1.

I better stop now or I will just get so pissed that I fell for it again and bought 30 souls.

Had it sand: you wanna pay 2,700 ironites for a warrior Cotd? We even put in a gunner corrupt rescuer! The answer would have been a big NOOOOOOO WAY

Sidney
03-15-2017, 03:48 PM
30 nautical souls opened.

Crap, crap, crap and some more dupe crap.

All I have to show for is a warrior Cotd (no dupe) and a no dupe gunner corrupt rescuer.

I feel that our accounts at some point gets a mark that desides the likeliness of you dropping top toons and also if you are more likely to get warriors contra any other class.

People will say, nah it ransom. I mentioned Jeff some time back. Was it 16 Coalgiver Eddies!!!!!! No offense Jeff. It certainly is not your fault.

Even if I had opened 2000 souls there is nowhere in hell I would ever had gotten this many. I prolly would not even had gotten 1.

I better stop now or I will just get so pissed that I fell for it again and bought 30 souls.

Had it sand: you wanna pay 2,700 ironites for a warrior Cotd? We even put in a gunner corrupt rescuer! The answer would have been a big NOOOOOOO WAY

Warrior COTD was a toon I got early on in the game... then two weeks later I got a second one. It's just so funny to compare the toons that people get dupes of but they are so elusive to others... Still never got the Gunner COTD, but I have a couple of the Magnus version too...

Shaolin85london
03-15-2017, 04:16 PM
Wow, that's a steep price. Regardless, congrats, man! That's a good pull, but shouldn't take such a huge investment to get. :/
It shouldn't but it does. Knowing my bad luck I ve choose the worth but most expensive way to get there, and actually it's work so far. Cheers buddy, see you in arena

Shaolin85london
03-15-2017, 04:20 PM
Wow!

Now that you joined the dark side perhaps in a few weeks time you can draw a comparison between life with and without The Prisoner.

Your roster is amazing man!

Congratulations.

Thanks a lot buddy, appreciate and I will to complete my collection, only two eddies miss so far. Are you gonna make the weekend run this Saturday, u always leave me with no words when you boost huge strike victories, that's wicked man telling you!

Shaolin85london
03-15-2017, 04:26 PM
As you said gmac, lost another one to the dark side. LOL.

All we need is 100 souls? After 30 souls I got Assassin Troll and Sentinel Golden son and Assassin Harpy. Rest were fire sales.

Amazing how some got 5 Nav eddies.

Back to the grind.

I got some nice new toons out of ,40 nav including nav eddie, last week, I won't willing to get prisoner, but valiz pulled twice out of those. I asked him some info concerning his precious drop and I gave it a try, but trust me I wasn't comfortable with the early drops...many red eyes sure many ,5* dupes and in the ending...boom got it,!

Shaolin85london
03-15-2017, 04:32 PM
100 Navi Souls? Oh my head!!! Congrats on the prisoner though!!! I'll be curious to see if you pull another one in the next week or two. Was that really the only noteworthy soul you got out of your 100 soul investment?

Up to yesterday I was missing only three toons out of my collection, they were prisoner, cyborg and rainmaker eddie. Taking off the prisojer yes was the only miss char I pulled out from. But I got also value dupes, good for sacrifice and or arena. If the question was is it worth using 100 nav souls in order to get one toon, does mean spending around 200 quid? No it's just crazy, usually, but it's worth and normal for an collector. 😊

Shaolin85london
03-15-2017, 04:39 PM

Congrats!!!

If nerfing it's referring to priso ability to transfer neg eff on invisibility immunity people over there, well that is more than welcome welcome xD
Cheers mate

Ian
03-15-2017, 06:04 PM
Fair play if someone wants to buy that many souls for a chance at getting their missing characters. Personally I am not happy to gamble that much: there is always a very real chance you can spend 1000s and not ever actually get what you are after, and that doesn't sit right with me. If I spent the money but knew my dupes would still be useful (hint: sacrifice, hint hint) then I'd be more inclined to put more real cash in. As of now I could literally be throwing money away which I would rather spend on something that makes me happy.

blackbolt
03-15-2017, 06:39 PM
I've taken the 10 souls pack right now + 1 spare soul: 9 useless 3 star dupes, 1 orrible assassin newborn of light and a five star Eddie: Vampire Hunter, dupe...Like this concept of "increased drop rate".

Right now I feel I've been robbed and I'm sad.

Ian
03-15-2017, 07:02 PM
1 5 star from 10 isn't awful. I can't. Remember when I last saw a flash of red for a rare or G/A soul.

Sidney
03-15-2017, 07:07 PM
Fair play if someone wants to buy that many souls for a chance at getting their missing characters. Personally I am not happy to gamble that much: there is always a very real chance you can spend 1000s and not ever actually get what you are after, and that doesn't sit right with me. If I spent the money but knew my dupes would still be useful (hint: sacrifice, hint hint) then I'd be more inclined to put more real cash in. As of now I could literally be throwing money away which I would rather spend on something that makes me happy.

Same with me... early on, I bought the $99.00 ironite on two different occasions to get souls so i could collect the characters I wanted and I usually ended up disappointed... not always... just usually. Then when I first started the game I needed gold, so I spent $50.00 on gold. Can't even remember what I needed it for, but I kick myself now since now I have over 30 Million of gold. I have a ton of 3* shards to level up toons, but I don't have any that I feel are worth the investment so I just hold onto them. I thought about going for the achievement of 100 5* characters, but the reward is a legendary soul and I know I'll just end up with another duplicate so I've been holding off. I'm fairly happy with my team at the moment as they can farm pretty much anything. But I'd be lying if I didn't say I can't wait for the new content to be released. New levels and new toons... probably new toons that I'll never get, but it's good to have dreams... :D I haven't spent money on the game in quite a while and more power to the people who choose to do so. I don't have any aspirations of being in the top 3 let alone top 10 in arena. Just don't have that kind of time to invest in a game.

druid138
03-15-2017, 07:42 PM
1 5 star from 10 isn't awful. I can't. Remember when I last saw a flash of red for a rare or G/A soul.

A bit off topic, but I departed from my typical pattern last night and spent some trooper badges on a couple Magus Souls. I got my first PDK. I would have preferred a CRE or CG, but I'll take it!

druid138-6195

Mizrael
03-15-2017, 09:19 PM
Had it said: you wanna pay 2,700 ironites for a warrior Cotd? We even put in a gunner corrupt rescuer! The answer would have been a big NOOOOOOO WAY

That's exactly what i was thinking...

120€ for a tailgunner?! and the bonus (the only 5* in 60 Nautical,1 Legendary and about 10 Rare Souls) was a F'n Visions Eddie...Thanks for that butt hurt LotB!!!

Mizrael
03-20-2017, 02:36 PM
So...i felt lucky today. Spent another 50€ for 20 Nautical souls and what did i get?

FUCK ALL!!! 20x Vendor trash,instantly sold for coppers. That's me done trying...

OMG! this is worse that a casino. so frustrating! 170€ for a Tailgunner...

Sidney
03-20-2017, 06:05 PM
So...i felt lucky today. Spent another 50€ for 20 Nautical souls and what did i get?

FUCK ALL!!! 20x Vendor trash,instantly sold for coppers. That's me done trying...

Wow... There seems to be quite a bit of that kind of pain going around. I like to think that one day the RNG will fall in my favor, but more times than not, I just end up disappointed. Once in a great while I get lucky, but it's been a long drought with my luck lately.

Silentknight
03-20-2017, 06:10 PM
Wow... There seems to be quite a bit of that kind of pain going around. I like to think that one day the RNG will fall in my favor, but more times than not, I just end up disappointed. Once in a great while I get lucky, but it's been a long drought with my luck lately.
Yeah man, & drop rates are increased??? Letting all my souls build up...already reached my limit on phones this year,lmao!!! Seriously

Mizrael
03-20-2017, 07:33 PM
All i wished for was one fucking navigator eddie (maaaaaaybe secretly a prisoner,viking,nomad,pharaoh or CG). My hard earned money flushed down the drain!!!

There is one thing this game is good at...not rewarding you for hard effort. all those hours spent playing and the real money invested and the only reward is sick feeling in the stomach. i wish someone could just erase the last nine months out of my memory and i would have never encountered this sick joke of a game. in every other mobile game i played you can get happy for 3$. this shit provides no new content just drives the players so desperate that they think the only way is to spend real money for those overpriced packs and even then it rewards them with JACK SHIT!!!
Damn you LotB

Ian
03-20-2017, 09:16 PM
People spending vast amounts of money on something and getting shafted? I'm beginning to think ex-F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone runs Nodding Frog...

Patrice-1201
03-20-2017, 10:51 PM
People spending vast amounts of money on something and getting shafted? I'm beginning to think ex-F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone runs Nodding Frog...

😂😂😂 excellent mate and probably true

Tritium
03-21-2017, 01:47 AM
Figured I'd post here now that we've received our arena rewards.

16 Nautical souls (event ones included) - Only 1 4* character, a dupe Red Pyro :rolleyes:

Whelp, for anyone planning on spending money on these nautical souls, I'd highly suggest you save it for something else that has a 100% chance of making you happy. These things probably aren't it. Le sigh.

Tritium
03-21-2017, 01:56 AM
So this brings my total to a whopping 36 nautical souls, sans Navigator Eddie. I wonder if the chances to pull that guy from nauticals vs regular G/A souls is only a 1% increase (or less), which would still make it incredibly hard to pull the elusive guy.

Fudjo
03-21-2017, 03:20 AM
So this brings my total to a whopping 36 nautical souls, sans Navigator Eddie. I wonder if the chances to pull that guy from nauticals vs regular G/A souls is only a 1% increase (or less), which would still make it incredibly hard to pull the elusive guy.

Got you beat! 55 Nautical Souls and 0 Navigator Eddies! Wheeeeee...

Mizrael
03-21-2017, 08:03 AM
So i guess im the winner (or the loser) with 87!

Ian
03-21-2017, 09:20 AM
My event reward nautical souls ("with a greater chance to get Navigator Eddie!") only got me shit like the Wickerdog king, blue soldier, masked harpy (can't remember whether I had 2 or 3 of those), RtTH Eddie, etc. Not even a 4*
So, really the only benefit of the event was that I had enough spare coins for a legendary soul which did get me something decent.
Maybe those of us who have been playing for a long time are a bit spoilt, but I've played for 10 months and still don't have many marquee toons (don't mention Rainmaker) and it does feel a bit like drops are skewed in favour of new players. Maybe I should spend more money - which is what they want me to do - but I would feel livid spending even £25 of real money (which will buy me Fallout 4 and six ales to enjoy whilst playing it) just to get more Mummy Eddies and allied soldiers.

URock
03-21-2017, 10:37 AM
After 20 Nautical Souls...

1st Soul of the PVP rewards I put into the Book of Souls was a Gun/Assassin Soul and...tadaa.. NAVIGATOR EDDIE

DaveMurray
03-21-2017, 12:29 PM
After 20 Nautical Souls...

1st Soul of the PVP rewards I put into the Book of Souls was a Gun/Assassin Soul and...tadaa.. NAVIGATOR EDDIE

After 20 Nautical Sould...
8 Souls of the PVP rewards and tadaaaa... nothing again.
And it's not only NAV Eddie, i didn't even got a proper toon except 3* craps and 4* dups and craps.

Giacomo Farinacci
03-21-2017, 01:41 PM

170€?! In my country is 1/10 of a avarage salary!

Aristo4
03-21-2017, 02:02 PM
170€?! In my country is 1/10 of a avarage salary!

Rich country it seems...since its not even 1/4th here.

Silentknight
03-21-2017, 02:19 PM
Rich country it seems...since its not even 1/4th here.

LMAO,bout the same here...Canada,1/4. Unless u make alot more than I do! And if u do ur probably not playing this game!

Mizrael
03-21-2017, 03:09 PM
WHAT?! Do you guys earn 680€ a month in Canada? o.O

Well, im not boasting about how much i earn but that seems a bit too little. People im "poorer" countries of europe earn 800-1000€.
For me it's a 1/25th but still doesn't change the fact that it pisses me off to have flushed a days salary down the toilet. could have payed me a weeks grocery shopping for 4 people...

Silentknight
03-21-2017, 03:16 PM
WHAT?! Do you guys earn 680€ a month in Canada? o.O

Well, im not boasting about how much i earn but that seems a bit too little. People im "poorer" countries of europe earn 800-1000€.
For me it's a 1/25th but still doesn't change the fact that it pisses me off to have flushed a days salary down the toilet. could have payed me a weeks grocery shopping for 4 people...

Nope,weekly not monthly. Makes sense now. Subtract child support for 2 girls & that gets cut in half!
Minimum Wage=$11.40/hr.
So at say $20/hr=$800/week=556€/week=2224€/month approx.
For comparison...pack of premium cigarettes- $12.50,McDonald's meal- $7-8,ounce of weed- $200 approx (depends on quality)

Mizrael
03-21-2017, 07:19 PM
Minimum Wage=$11.40/hr.
For comparison...pack of premium cigarettes- $12.50,McDonald's meal- $7-8,ounce of weed- $200 approx (depends on quality)

See?! no matter where, it still hurts to blow an ounce into zeroones and get no 06 out of it, doesn't it? luckily i grow my own so i guess it evens out... ;)

Thanks mate, you actually made me feel better about the whole money wasting situation :D
Plus my second child is still on mommy fuel, so im saving there as well...

...aaaaalways look on the bright side of life...*whistle*

Silentknight
03-21-2017, 07:20 PM
See?! no matter where, it still hurts to blow an ounce into zeroones and get no 06 out of it, doesn't it? luckily i grow my own so i guess it evens out... ;)

Thanks mate, you actually made me feel better about the whole money wasting situation :D
Plus my second child is still on mommy fuel, so im saving there as well...

Nooooo problem!!!

Tritium
03-21-2017, 07:40 PM

If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten! And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing!

Oh god, now this song is going to be stuck in my head for the rest of the day. Thanks, Mizrael! :p Monty Python ftw :cool:

Mizrael
03-21-2017, 08:09 PM
If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten! And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing!

Oh god, now this song is going to be stuck in my head for the rest of the day. Thanks, Mizrael! :p Monty Python ftw :cool:

Nooooo problem!!!

Sidney
03-21-2017, 08:34 PM
Yeah man, & drop rates are increased??? Letting all my souls build up...already reached my limit on phones this year,lmao!!! Seriously

LMAO!!! I'd love to see a poll that showed how many phones have "Met with an accident" because of furstration over this game.

Fudjo
03-21-2017, 09:42 PM
The general vibe I'm getting from comments in this thread and other threads is that what veteran players are looking to get out of souls are the handful of critical characters needed to compete for high rankings in the Arena and 4-star and 5-star Eddies they don't already have.

I'm personally frustrated that I haven't gotten a new 4-star or 5-star Eddie since December, after spending 4500 Ironite on Nautical Souls. I'm glad I didn't pay any money for it - it was all Ironite I saved up from grinding and from Achievements. I did get a Red Troll and a Pharaoh Dog King, which are good and useful, but if the event is "Get the new Navigator Eddie" and you don't get the new Navigator Eddie after spending 4500 Ironite, well, the event doesn't live up to its billing.

I guess my best option is to level up characters to 100 and toss 'em into the sacrificial well in the hopes of getting something more fun.

blade685
03-22-2017, 10:10 AM
only dupes with many souls for me...so boring

blade685
03-22-2017, 10:15 AM

Funny, my phone auto-corrects "ironite" to "urinate" - very fitting, because buying souls is taking the piss...the soul system is totally frustrating yes......:mad:

DaveMurray
03-23-2017, 09:38 PM
78 nautical souls...no Nav Ed, actually no Ed at all and only 3x4* characters offcourse from the useless ones.
Increased chance for 4* and Nav Ed my a$$
I am not going to spend a single cent again in that game. I always like supporting the developers but i don't like being fooled.

Mizrael
03-25-2017, 05:34 PM
So...i spent another 100€ to get 40NS and got a big FUCK ALL again!!!

That brings my total spending for the nautical event to a whopping 230€ and the best troop was a 4* Tailgunner....you might call that depressing,right?

Thedarkness
03-25-2017, 05:58 PM
Man this game is just like slot machine. The more you sink into it on a bad streak the more you feel like you're due for a big hit, but it usually doesnt hit.

Sidney
03-25-2017, 06:03 PM
So...i spent another 100€ to get 40NS and got a big FUCK ALL again!!!

That brings my total spending for the nautical event to a whopping 230€ and the best troop was a 4* Tailgunner....you might call that depressing,right?

Depressing with a side order of "Ass Rape"... :-) That blows my theory out of the water! The only times I seemed to get good toons was when I spent money on ironite to buy the souls. Seems spending money doesn't really grant you a better chance of pulling what you are looking for. I still believe that accounts are predestined to pull certain characters more easily than others. Not to say that only certain accounts pull the good toons, but some seem to have a better chance of getting certain rare characters and other accounts have a better chance of pulling others. Just a theory, but in the end RNG seems to play its own head games...

Mizrael
03-25-2017, 06:06 PM
Man this game is just like slot machine. The more you sink into it on a bad streak the more you feel like you're due for a big hit, but it usually doesnt hit.

Exactly! but for badluckers like me it never happens. This game money->reward system is the worst i have ever seen in any game. in all the other games you at least get something guaranteed after spending XY resources. here its just a but hurt after but hurt. and the you can sacrifice all the junk to get more but hurt.

Hornetaker
03-26-2017, 04:24 PM
I've just tried the approach that many gambling addicts use and it worked.... "One more soul and then my luck will change...."

Voila! With my 51st Nautical soul, I finally got him..
Somehow, I managed not to spend any real cash but only saved-up ironite in my hunt for the pirate...

Hope some of you also had some luck in the last hours of this promo.

Thedarkness
04-02-2017, 01:30 AM
Wahahahaha, I got Ed Sparrow!!!

I dont know if its a glitch but I just bought three nautical souls and BAM!

Last chance saloon after one frickin red eyes in my 36 some odd souls during the "event"

Sid-2370

Sag7272
04-03-2017, 01:14 PM
Wahahahaha, I got Ed Sparrow!!!
I dont know if its a glitch but I just bought three nautical souls and BAM!
Last chance saloon after one frickin red eyes in my 36 some odd souls during the "event"
Sid-2370

Saw that one too.. Probably a glitch since they already had disappeared but not before I bought some... Ended up as sacrifice scrap, you where more lucky than me :)