PDA

View Full Version : RACCAR's team is really cool!

Fudjo
03-10-2017, 11:12 PM
Thumbs-up to RACCAR for putting together a really creative and fun defense team! We have met many times on the field of battle and he is an honorable opponent! (I'm Satan81-5023)

Tritium
03-10-2017, 11:26 PM
Thumbs-up to RACCAR for putting together a really creative and fun defense team! We have met many times on the field of battle and he is an honorable opponent! (I'm Satan81-5023)

Yea, his team is cool. I can imagine a Prisoner renders it useless, but meh, there are enough guys who don't have one to make a fight with RACCAR interesting.

Frost
03-11-2017, 03:02 PM
Never got to fight him...

Tritium
03-11-2017, 11:45 PM
Never got to fight him...

He has a Rainmaker Eddie, Sentinel Dog of War, and two Assassin Golden Suns. If he goes first, expect pain. :p

RACCAR-8000
03-12-2017, 07:53 AM
HA !! Love the post . I refuse to shard my mummy, and I invested 31 skill shards in Rainmaker so come hell or high water I'm useing him. I had to play around a lot to see who to pair him with , quiet the challenge. At first it was a boomer boy , green general , and green bat . There wast enough attack damage there. You might think I'm crazy to have the lowest ranking defense and MR character in the game on my defense team. And you may be right . If I can ever shard my AoP it may be more deadly . The only reason I'm using 2 ass g sons is to double my chance to use the skill that prevents death , with all the taunting going on I feel I need 2 . If anyone can give me any advice how they would use a Rainmaker in pvp it would be appreciated. Looking forward to fighting you again Satan 😃

Hypnos
03-12-2017, 12:36 PM
HA !! Love the post . I refuse to shard my mummy, and I invested 31 skill shards in Rainmaker so come hell or high water I'm useing him. I had to play around a lot to see who to pair him with , quiet the challenge. At first it was a boomer boy , green general , and green bat . There wast enough attack damage there. You might think I'm crazy to have the lowest ranking defense and MR character in the game on my defense team. And you may be right . If I can ever shard my AoP it may be more deadly . The only reason I'm using 2 ass g sons is to double my chance to use the skill that prevents death , with all the taunting going on I feel I need 2 . If anyone can give me any advice how they would use a Rainmaker in pvp it would be appreciated. Looking forward to fighting you again Satan 😃

I've been leveling up my dog of war since seeing your team, raccar, and I can't wait to bring him to my team. Hats off to you!

RACCAR-8000
03-13-2017, 03:15 PM
I have a full shard green bat , but because of his one blue talisman slot he doesn't have enough health to survive the first round. Maybe if I can get the new shell talisman on him he may be better then war dog. As for blockers I haven't tried the green desert guy, and I don't have a red buzz light year. Also I think the war dog has higher D and MR stats then the others. War dogs power move can stun but I'm not willing to shard him to make his stun more effective. He's just there to keep rainmaker alive long enough to shred . If I go first against a prisoner team it's all good , but if I go second it's all bad . Risky

ill
03-14-2017, 01:04 PM
I commend you brother RACCAR for not succumbing to the pussification of PvP via taunts. I utilize my fully sharded Rainmaker to bring the pain with honor. Hold your head up high even as the pitiful camping techniques of the mummy/SSD crowd exploit a bugged framework.

RACCAR-8000
03-14-2017, 01:25 PM
Thanks ill! I thought me and mammy were the only ones with a fully sharded Rainmaker. It makes me happy to know there's another one out there.

ill
03-14-2017, 03:43 PM
Thanks ill! I thought me and mammy were the only ones with a fully sharded Rainmaker. It makes me happy to know there's another one out there.

I keep Rainmaker a bit hidden by not giving him the crown. You guys can add me for the sake of camaraderie. ill-5347

RACCAR-8000
03-15-2017, 09:41 PM
Trooper request sent. Alliance of the 31 skill sharded Rainmakers ! Aewsome!

Is there any others out there?