View Full Version : Trooper Toss!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Silentknight
03-11-2017, 12:34 AM
Berloge-9673...last call!
Lmao,worked yesterday

Fudjo
03-11-2017, 12:36 AM
I could use a new Trooper or three. (Satan81-5023)

Silentknight
03-11-2017, 12:48 AM

Sry,got 1 waiting. Ur post will fill those spots in no time. Might wanna put it under Looking for Trooper thread tho.

Ian
03-11-2017, 12:57 PM

Request sent

treeb0mbb
03-11-2017, 05:34 PM

I sent you a request as well.

Fudjo
03-11-2017, 07:13 PM
Both added! Thanks!

Silentknight
03-22-2017, 05:18 PM
Last Call!!!
Kalle-4412
Mike-1760

Mizrael
03-22-2017, 06:59 PM
Funny i never saw you give me a last call before you kicked me...i think i was even actively playing at that time and one day you just disappeared from my list...

Silentknight
03-22-2017, 07:04 PM
Funny i never saw you give me a last call before you kicked me...i think i was even actively playing at that time and one day you just disappeared from my list...

Don't remember but ur the 2nd 1 to say that. Obviously the active trooper list is bugged cuz I go by 2 days. Started making it 3 and that's killing me...no patience! As I told Chaosego,if ur still interested I'll bump u up to #1 on waiting list

kkkreg5
03-22-2017, 07:10 PM
SilentKnight, I sent you a request the other day that wasn't accepted. If you're still looking to replace, I'm a daily player. Let me know and I'll send again. Thanks.

Silentknight
03-22-2017, 07:43 PM
SilentKnight, I sent you a request the other day that wasn't accepted. If you're still looking to replace, I'm a daily player. Let me know and I'll send again. Thanks.

Sry guys,got a waiting list & 45 or so great troopers! I will try to remember who asked 1st

Silentknight
03-22-2017, 07:49 PM

Now that I've had a chance to think about it,I might remember u...Storm Eddie champion? If so it pissed me off to cut u loose as u were my only Storm. Got 1 now! Anyways I wouldn't have given u a last call as I just started this thread a few weeks ago...trying to do what I can to avoid this shit! Not sure it's helping as neither of the 2 today r in forum,but it did work the 1st time.
My apologies!!!

Mizrael
03-22-2017, 08:38 PM
we used to be troopers ever since i could remember (early 30's-40's), long before my forum participation.
i had a CR and you were a mGS. then once storm got released i maxed him in like 2 days and had him as main for a while. so thats possible. must have been during one of my two loading loop lock ups, which both took like 3-5 days to sort out with the support members.

no hard feelings, mate. i would anyway not readd someone who kicks me after 2 days like you or Slauki (after few months of everyday contributions). I am an obsessive player with a history of 10 years of playing one MMORPG and i played my previous app game for 2 years straight,leading a top10 guild (and there are loads of guilds)...but such a level of competitiveness is against my "loyalty code". just as Nicko said- life happens,in my case NF updates happen. I have people on my list with almost 30 days. and believe it or not they still dive out every now and then and send a badge greeting. it's a nostalgic thing of the good old days. i'm actually happy to see that people are taking a more layed back attitude. no wonder with the pace at which this game releases new exciting content...

Sorry to have gone off topic. it's nice you issue a warning now... i'll leave you to it

Silentknight
03-22-2017, 09:15 PM
we used to be troopers ever since i could remember (early 30's-40's), long before my forum participation.
i had a CR and you were a mGS. then once storm got released i maxed him in like 2 days and had him as main for a while. so thats possible. must have been during one of my two loading loop lock ups, which both took like 3-5 days to sort out with the support members.

no hard feelings, mate. i would anyway not readd someone who kicks me after 2 days like you or Slauki (after few months of everyday contributions). I am an obsessive player with a history of 10 years of playing one MMORPG and i played my previous app game for 2 years straight,leading a top10 guild (and there are loads of guilds)...but such a level of competitiveness is against my "loyalty code". just as Nicko said- life happens,in my case NF updates happen. I have people on my list with almost 30 days. and believe it or not they still dive out every now and then and send a badge greeting. it's a nostalgic thing of the good old days. i'm actually happy to see that people are taking a more layed back attitude. no wonder with the pace at which this game releases new exciting content...

Sorry to have gone off topic. it's nice you issue a warning now... i'll leave you to it

K,cool. As I said if ur ever lookin pm me

Chaosego888
03-22-2017, 09:33 PM
Don't remember but ur the 2nd 1 to say that. Obviously the active trooper list is bugged cuz I go by 2 days. Started making it 3 and that's killing me...no patience! As I told Chaosego,if ur still interested I'll bump u up to #1 on waiting listI am good at the moment Silentknight, only a couple of suspects that keep showing up when I start looking. I gave DigitalBlaze some extra time because he has been a trooper since August. He's back as of now. I will keep my word and message you next vacancy though.

Silentknight
03-22-2017, 09:40 PM
I am good at the moment Silentknight, only a couple of suspects that keep showing up when I start looking. I gave DigitalBlaze some extra time because he has been a trooper since August. He's back as of now. I will keep my word and message you next vacancy though.
K,good 2 hear

Silentknight
03-26-2017, 04:13 AM
mjmxiii u still looking for a trooper? I'm still full but could have an opening as soon as we figure out why 1 of my troopers is posting Jofer's roster on Facebook. Not sure why anyone would do that but..
Poksic-4624...WTF!!!

PerthEddie
03-26-2017, 04:18 AM
Can I be put on reserve if mjmxiii is full? My ID is Andy-4743

Also, why on earth is someone posting someone else's roster on social media?

Silentknight
03-26-2017, 04:33 AM
Can I be put on reserve if mjmxiii is full? My ID is Andy-4743

Also, why on earth is someone posting someone else's roster on social media?

mjmxiii,kkkreg then u. LMAO!!! Oh unless Chaosego or Mizrael want in 1st...tossed them prematurely

Chaosego888
03-26-2017, 05:25 AM
[QUOTE=Silentknight;35348]mjmxiii,kkkreg then u. LMAO!!! Oh unless Chaosego or Mizrael want in 1st...tossed them prematurely[/QUOTE1I sent you a message earlier, got a spot.

Silentknight
03-26-2017, 05:35 AM
[QUOTE=Silentknight;35348]mjmxiii,kkkreg then u. LMAO!!! Oh unless Chaosego or Mizrael want in 1st...tossed them prematurely[/QUOTE1I sent you a message earlier, got a spot.

Didn't get message? No,apparently I don't. Stuff posted about Jofer was b4 he arrived & people thot he was cheating or something. So guess I can't toss Poksic 4 that. Don't like it but... I do have a 2 day'er tho so maybe tomorrow. I won't 4get u

Chaosego888
03-26-2017, 05:43 AM
Damn! Can't get the private messages to go through on mobile for some reason. I'll keep these two quitters for a couple more days or until worthy request. I may cut one a little slack, the other I'm done with.

mjmxiii
03-26-2017, 05:43 AM
mjmxiii u still looking for a trooper? I'm still full but could have an opening as soon as we figure out why 1 of my troopers is posting Jofer's roster on Facebook. Not sure why anyone would do that but..
Poksic-4624...WTF!!!

Yup.. got room for ya

Silentknight
03-26-2017, 05:49 AM
Yup.. got room for ya

Sry guys...false alarm. But mjmxiii send chaosego a request,lol!

Chaosego888
03-26-2017, 05:52 AM
Go ahead and take mjmxiii, already got him... He is reliable. I will probably have 2 spots open for acouple days

Silentknight
03-26-2017, 05:59 AM
I'll be soooo much happier when all my troopers are in forum!

PerthEddie
03-26-2017, 06:08 AM
I will probably have 2 spots open for acouple days

If you have slots open I wouldn't mind taking one? Sent you a request (Andy-4743)

If you have no slots then apologies for sending the request.

mjmxiii
03-26-2017, 06:23 AM
PerthEddie is a reliable trooper

Tritium
03-26-2017, 06:36 AM
If you have slots open I wouldn't mind taking one? Sent you a request (Andy-4743)

Haha man, this whole time I had no idea I had you added. I can ditto what mjmxiii said about Andy being a good trooper!

powerslave74
03-26-2017, 07:48 AM

I currently have one open trooper slot and have sent you a request if you still need a daily trooper.

Chaosego888
03-26-2017, 02:54 PM

If you have no slots then apologies for sending the request.Just added you... I would have approved the request from you a couple weeks ago but thought it was random.

PerthEddie
03-26-2017, 03:11 PM
Just added you... I would have approved the request from you a couple weeks ago but thought it was random.

Thanks. Yeah I could do with tying my forum name to my in game name. Probably just going to have to put my game name in my forum signature as I don't think I can change game or forum name.

Thanks to Tritium and mjmxiii for the endorsement :)

Silentknight
03-26-2017, 07:33 PM
Sparrow-8326...last call

Silentknight
03-27-2017, 02:01 AM
K,after some time to think about it...Poksic-4624 ur gone. Can't stand Facebook or people who post others rosters on Facebook. Don't care if people thot Jofer was cheating or not...how anyone can cheat is beyond me(check with slauki). Anyone wanting to pick him up...he is a reliable trooper! Chaosego,mjmxiii send a request or I'll do it in a bit.
Waiting List:
kkkreg
Kris
PerthEddie
Mizrael comes 1st if he wants back in

Chaosego888
03-27-2017, 03:21 AM
K,after some time to think about it...Poksic-4624 ur gone. Can't stand Facebook or people who post others rosters on Facebook. Don't care if people thot Jofer was cheating or not...how anyone can cheat is beyond me. Anyone wanting to pick him up...he is a reliable trooper! Chaosego,mjmxiii send a request or I'll do it in a bit.
Waiting List:
KKKreg
Kris
Good Call! Damn! That invisibilty was 3 for 3

Silentknight
03-27-2017, 03:39 AM
Good Call! Damn! That invisibilty was 3 for 3

Should clarify...don't do Facebook,psycho ex,so not sure how it works. Don't think it was his post but his pic was in the corner,so he had something to do with it & ur judged by the company u keep! The post itself is Jofers business.
I did post a wtf? & got no response

Silentknight
03-27-2017, 03:53 AM
The post itself is Jofers business.

Speaking of Jofer,he's been awfully quiet...maybe PizzaFriday got a hold of him,lmao!

Silentknight
03-27-2017, 04:16 AM
Chaosego,mjmxiii send a request

Thx u 2 & back atcha. 2 toons i dont currently have as troopers. Holy crap mjmxiii,after CRE fury raises stats & lowers enemies...39k critical hit,WOW!

Chaosego888
03-27-2017, 05:46 AM
Should clarify...don't do Facebook,psycho ex,so not sure how it works. Don't think it was his post but his pic was in the corner,so he had something to do with it & ur judged by the company u keep! The post itself is Jofers business.
I did post a wtf? & got no responseI stay away from Facadebook as well, Same scenario here, don't care for fake people or shit starters either.

Silentknight
03-27-2017, 06:37 AM
I stay away from Facadebook as well, Same scenario here, don't care for fake people or shit starters either.

Yep,like public school all over again!

powerslave74
03-27-2017, 07:01 AM
Yep,like public school all over again!

That might be the best take on Facebook I have ever heard, it is a lot like high school all over again! While I do have a Facebook account, I hardly ever go on there; I use it to keep in touch with some of my cousins that live across the country from me, if not for that I would have deleted my profile long ago.

mjmxiii
03-27-2017, 07:24 AM
Thx u 2 & back atcha. 2 toons i dont currently have as troopers. Holy crap mjmxiii,after CRE fury raises stats & lowers enemies...39k critical hit,WOW!

Yeah DMs killer.... excellent farming toon! I didn't expect him to hit THAT hard lol... thought I saw it wrong when I first saw that happen with my CRE. Glad I maxed him out.

powerslave74
03-27-2017, 07:56 AM
Yeah DMs killer.... excellent farming toon! I didn't expect him to hit THAT hard lol... thought I saw it wrong when I first saw that happen with my CRE. Glad I maxed him out.

I will have to rethink my talisman set up on my DM. I never thought he could possibly hit that damn hard. I finally received my CRE while sacrificing all of the souls that I have saved up. I will have to max both of them up to see what kind of damage I can do with them.

Mizrael
03-27-2017, 06:29 PM

As i mentioned before: thanks but, no thanks.

mjmxiii
03-27-2017, 07:10 PM
I will have to rethink my talisman set up on my DM. I never thought he could possibly hit that damn hard. I finally received my CRE while sacrificing all of the souls that I have saved up. I will have to max both of them up to see what kind of damage I can do with them.

Check mine out bro... built him the best I could to be on PvP defense and still hit hard. He's effective enough, with criticals that range from 15k to 40k :D

powerslave74
03-28-2017, 07:25 AM
Check mine out bro... built him the best I could to be on PvP defense and still hit hard. He's effective enough, with criticals that range from 15k to 40k :D

Thanks bro, your DM is awesome! I had built mine similar to yours. I have made the necessary talisman changes to make him as great as possible. Now I just need to level up the talismans, plus I also need to level up and add skill shards to my CRE. I finally received my CRE from a legendary soul that I received while using sacrifice.

Jofer16
03-30-2017, 11:36 PM
Speaking of Jofer,he's been awfully quiet...maybe PizzaFriday got a hold of him,lmao!

Jofer here, I'm new and could really use some help, sent a request haha

Silentknight
03-30-2017, 11:49 PM
Jofer here, I'm new and could really use some help, sent a request haha

LMAO!!! 1st opening...nooooo problem!

CanyptianFit
03-30-2017, 11:55 PM
...you go to your trooper page and the count shows 51/50.

Now im crazy...get it 5150....

hope i I can ride some extra badges until I lose the next trooper.

Sparton, ignore this post.

Silentknight
03-31-2017, 12:01 AM
...you go to your trooper page and the count shows 51/50.

Now im crazy...get it 5150....

hope i I can ride some extra badges until I lose the next trooper.

Sparton, ignore this post.

Seen that b4

Jofer16
03-31-2017, 03:19 AM
LMAO!!! 1st opening...nooooo problem!

Better hurry up.. cause at 5 o clock they take me to the gallows pole, the sands of time for me are running low.

Silentknight
03-31-2017, 04:17 AM
Better hurry up.. cause at 5 o clock they take me to the gallows pole, the sands of time for me are running low.

Might wanna change thread. This one's for getting rid of deadbeats

Silentknight
04-06-2017, 10:14 AM
PabloGF-7650...last call! Hate 2 lose u,been great for a long time!!!

Peppoah
04-06-2017, 10:53 AM

Deleted him two days ago, because I got a request from Schadenfreud, who then didn't play for two days. So I deleted him, too, when I got a new request. Some things you don't have to understand.

Tritium
04-06-2017, 06:42 PM

Yea, I've been wondering where he's been as well. Even last week or so I remember him being inactive for 2 days, but then seeing him come back. I hope he'd let us know if he's going away for a while/quitting.

Silentknight
04-06-2017, 07:15 PM
Yea, I've been wondering where he's been as well. Even last week or so I remember him being inactive for 2 days, but then seeing him come back. I hope he'd let us know if he's going away for a while/quitting.

Yep,didn't give him a last call earlier cuz he's been a trooper 4 a long time

Tritium
04-06-2017, 11:25 PM
Yep,didn't give him a last call earlier cuz he's been a trooper 4 a long time

Aaaand he's back now lol.

Silentknight
04-06-2017, 11:51 PM
Aaaand he's back now lol.

With a new pic even

Silentknight
04-14-2017, 12:41 PM
Sag7272 last call!
lmfao!!!
We good!!!

Silentknight
04-17-2017, 01:59 AM
RACCAR-8000...last call
Really!!! Wtf! One of the last people I thot would get a last call.

kkkreg5
04-17-2017, 11:57 AM
RACCAR-8000...last call

I think everyone needs some time off... even the most reliable...

Hypnos
04-17-2017, 12:00 PM
RACCAR-8000...last call

this guy's a solid trooper - wait a few more days to see if he shows

Silentknight
04-17-2017, 04:53 PM
this guy's a solid trooper - wait a few more days to see if he shows

Believe me, I know! Been a trooper a long time! Post was actually more a wtf than a toss.

Silentknight
04-17-2017, 04:58 PM
I think everyone needs some time off... even the most reliable...

Breaks are fine. I.E. Sag7272. It's the unannounced forum members that concern me. Could just be 'life'. Kinda feel if ur casual then so should ur troopers be. Barring errors,my troopers get badges everyday...guaranteed! So I expect the same.

kkkreg5
04-17-2017, 09:30 PM
Breaks are fine. I.E. Sag7272. It's the unannounced forum members that concern me. Could just be 'life'. Kinda feel if ur casual then so should ur troopers be. Barring errors,my troopers get badges everyday...guaranteed! So I expect the same.

I see your point. I feel the same. I've tried to replace all of my "casual" players with solid everyday players. My Troopers can pretty much count on me...

Silentknight
04-17-2017, 09:39 PM
I see your point. I feel the same. I've tried to replace all of my "casual" players with solid everyday players. My Troopers can pretty much count on me...

Half the time I'm still doing troopers an hour b4 reset. My #1 rule...troopers 1st!!! Always has been,always will be

Chaosego888
04-18-2017, 01:58 AM
RACCAR's back, just got a badge from him

Birkelstein-4509
04-19-2017, 11:40 PM
Just got the Shamen Eddie. Lvl 100 full talismans. If you want to give him a try. I'm johndoh-1283. I play every trooper every day and currently have over 10 spots open and need to shard him up!

Thedarkness
04-20-2017, 05:14 AM
Looking for 10 troopers. I play all troopers daily. Had been dropping inactives for a while, but now that the speed update is actually working its easing the time suck. Please use my trooper at least every other day.

You will get a newly beastified level 100 cyborg to mess around with. Only 2 shards to go. Goes through those children like butter.

Sid-2370

slauki
04-20-2017, 01:17 PM
Just got the Shamen Eddie. Lvl 100 full talismans. If you want to give him a try. I'm johndoh-1283. I play every trooper every day and currently have over 10 spots open and need to shard him up!

Looking for 10 troopers. I play all troopers daily. Had been dropping inactives for a while, but now that the speed update is actually working its easing the time suck. Please use my trooper at least every other day.

You will get a newly beastified level 100 cyborg to mess around with. Only 2 shards to go. Goes through those children like butter.

Sid-2370

send both of you requests, would be happy with more forum members :-)

Thedarkness
04-20-2017, 03:10 PM
send both of you requests, would be happy with more forum members :-)

Thank you mr. Slauki, glad to have you on board.

Get it? Don-mr.?!?!? Cricket, cricket

kkkreg5
04-20-2017, 04:20 PM

Sid-2370

Just sent you a request...

Birkelstein-4509
04-20-2017, 07:15 PM
Thanks for the adds Slauki and Sid!

Silentknight
04-23-2017, 12:30 AM
Wtf! U guys finally break FallenAngels spirit???
Last call!!! Cutting 10 troopers too...no time or patience for this bullshit!

Aristo4
04-23-2017, 12:48 AM
Wtf! U guys finally break FallenAngels spirit???
Last call!!! Cutting 10 troopers too...no time or patience for this bullshit!

FallenAngel has quit the game, drop him :cool:

Tritium
04-23-2017, 12:50 AM

Shame to see another oldie go. :|

Silentknight
04-23-2017, 12:50 AM

K,thx*****

PerthEddie
04-23-2017, 02:28 AM

I thought it odd he had set a 3* Eddie as his champion. Another one bites the dust :(

Silentknight
04-23-2017, 02:43 AM
I thought it odd he had set a 3* Eddie as his champion. Another one bites the dust :(

Lol,didn't even notice. Sucks they didn't get eternal at least once! Betcha Jofer feels real bad too! Lmao!

Thedarkness
04-23-2017, 04:55 AM
Holy shit. Just logged into 550 trooper points. Thats a first. Thanks forum members.

Sad to see fallen angel go

Sid-2370

Fister
04-23-2017, 07:46 PM
As my trooper Zidar have been inactive for 12 days I'm looking for a new daily player.

Send a request to fister-3216 ☺

BG840
04-23-2017, 07:51 PM
Request sent Fister

Thanks man! Game crashes and funky b/s like that will be the only reason you don't get pts. from me. Up the Irons!!!

Now i just gotta remember not to attack you anymore. Lol

Fister
04-23-2017, 07:55 PM
Thank you. I will log in and accept right away ☺

BG840
04-23-2017, 08:31 PM
Hey Fister 25 live to ya brother!

kkkreg5
04-24-2017, 03:08 AM
Looking for a solid daily Trooper. Send request if interested.

Silentknight
04-24-2017, 03:25 AM
Looking for a solid daily Trooper. Send request if interested.

Sent u a request

kkkreg5
04-24-2017, 12:51 PM
Sent u a request

Accepted! Badges sent!!

Silentknight
04-24-2017, 03:10 PM
Accepted! Badges sent!!

Back atcha & back to sleep...l8r

Kamuz24z
04-24-2017, 04:50 PM
Need 1 trooper send recuest or post your gamer tag here kamuz-8227

Ian
04-24-2017, 05:41 PM
Need 1 trooper send recuest or post your gamer tag here kamuz-8227

I have space for daily players

slauki
04-24-2017, 05:49 PM
have space for more daily trooper ionut has passed away ;) please send me a request if you play daily.

@silent: nice how you have created an alternative to the official trooper request thread, very nice although not intended i guess :D

EDIT: fuck i need two more troopers just read thay rygone is gone too :(

Kamuz24z
04-24-2017, 05:55 PM
I have space for daily players

Send u recuest thanks man

R1ck
04-24-2017, 06:08 PM
have space for more daily trooper ionut has passed away ;) please send me a request if you play daily.

@silent: nice how you have created an alternative to the official trooper request thread, very nice although not intended i guess :D

Sent you a request

Chaosego888
04-24-2017, 06:10 PM

Ionut is one of my troopers also. I was just going to give him a little more time because he has been reliable for a long time. May need another soon if he's done though.

Silentknight
04-24-2017, 06:10 PM

Lol,was originally intended to give bugged inactives a heads up. But hey, whatever works! Nice to see a positive spin on a somewhat negative thread. This place could use all the positives it can get!

Silentknight
04-24-2017, 06:13 PM
Chris-7217...last call

slauki
04-24-2017, 08:38 PM
Sent you a request

thanks man first 25 badges are on your way

Ionut is one of my troopers also. I was just going to give him a little more time because he has been reliable for a long time. May need another soon if he's done though.

yeah i know always got badges from him, but 6 days is enough i think. normally i have a 3 day limit, but i didn't pay attention this time :)

Lol,was originally intended to give bugged inactives a heads up. But hey, whatever works! Nice to see a positive spin on a somewhat negative thread. This place could use all the positives it can get!

trooper rotation was always needed, since there will always be people who get bored/sick of the game and it's issues. but since i'm a well known masochist i plan to stick around for a while. actually i enjoy the forums and chatting with some members more than this f'n game :D
but in total i don't think it's that bad, even with the whole bugs. the devs try their best, but obviously there is much more work awaiting them ;)

mjmxiii
04-29-2017, 01:26 AM
Gonna need to replace a longtime trooper soon... inactive for 8 days now... if anyone playing troopers daily needs a solid trooper pls let me know here!

slauki
04-29-2017, 01:59 AM
Gonna need to replace a longtime trooper soon... inactive for 8 days now... if anyone playing troopers daily needs a solid trooper pls let me know here!

would like to add you but we are troopers already :D
same here if someone has room, please add me do, if you will use the my trooper daily.

BG840
04-29-2017, 02:10 AM
Yo mjm, guess you forgot I've been waiting. Bg840-9659
Slauki feel free to send me one as well

Coletrain
04-29-2017, 03:17 AM
would like to add you but we are troopers already :D
same here if someone has room, please add me do, if you will use the my trooper daily.

Had a spot open up, sent you a request!

mjmxiii
04-29-2017, 10:30 AM
Yo mjm, guess you forgot I've been waiting. Bg840-9659

Hey BG, I must have. I don't remember us talking about it but I forget sometimes. That won't happen again. Had a few pending requests when I logged in a while ago and had to make room but all my troopers are solid now. Hopefully "The Don" Slauki will have a spot for you! Make you an offer, you can't refuse 😆 and I'll hit you up asap!

PerthEddie
04-29-2017, 10:36 AM
Well I have lost Rygone, BillLion and another Trooper (not sure who) over the last few days so I have got 3 slots open. Would prefer forum members so anyone looking for a daily player send me a request (ID in signature)

kkkreg5
04-29-2017, 03:36 PM
Well I have lost Rygone, BillLion and another Trooper (not sure who) over the last few days so I have got 3 slots open. Would prefer forum members so anyone looking for a daily player send me a request (ID in signature)

Hey Andy, BillLion just returned last week. I made it to his list. I don't think he would have booted you off and he has been playing daily.

PerthEddie
04-29-2017, 03:38 PM
Hey Andy, BillLion just returned last week. I made it to his list. I don't think he would have booted you off and he has been playing daily.

He has quit for good :(

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?995-Bill-here!/page8

kkkreg5
04-29-2017, 05:10 PM
He has quit for good :(

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?995-Bill-here!/page8

Welp... guess I have a spot open too...

Tritium
04-29-2017, 05:14 PM
I'm able to fill one spot as well. Looks like I've already got most of you in this thread on my list haha.

Tridimensionale
04-29-2017, 05:39 PM

Hi.. i sent you a request
I think i can free onother 2 slots deleting the inactives ..

PerthEddie
04-29-2017, 05:50 PM
Hi.. i sent you a request

Accepted. I have just cleared another couple of inactives so still got 4 slots open

iPoop
04-29-2017, 06:05 PM
2 slots open here!

BG840
04-29-2017, 07:40 PM
Hey BG, I must have. I don't remember us talking about it but I forget sometimes. That won't happen again. Had a few pending requests when I logged in a while ago and had to make room but all my troopers are solid now. Hopefully "The Don" Slauki will have a spot for you! Make you an offer, you can't refuse 😆 and I'll hit you up asap!

Badges sent. Thanks for the spot. That DM hits like a freight train!!!

kkkreg5
04-29-2017, 08:03 PM
@Tridimension, accepted and badges sent your way.

Silentknight
04-30-2017, 06:37 PM
Alex-9417...last call

powerslave74
05-01-2017, 08:43 AM
Alex-9417...last call

I have a couple of open spots, and if you or anybody else who is a daily player would like to add someone who plays all of their troopers daily (and I have played all troopers everyday ever since I joined the game back around last Halloween), please send me a request. I would like to replace my non-active players with forum members, if you post here or send me a PM I will be sure to add you first and I will send you trooper badges as soon as I accept you!

Silentknight
05-01-2017, 09:55 AM
I have a couple of open spots, and if you or anybody else who is a daily player would like to add someone who plays all of their troopers daily (and I have played all troopers everyday ever since I joined the game back around last Halloween), please send me a request. I would like to replace my non-active players with forum members, if you post here or send me a PM I will be sure to add you first and I will send you trooper badges as soon as I accept you!
Sry bud but Alex showed back up. Thread operating at 50%, probably coincidence but whatever works! Will pm u 1st chance.

Silentknight
05-03-2017, 05:22 AM
Ddrak-3166...last call

Silentknight
05-07-2017, 10:57 PM
Divinorum-9180...last call

Nicko
05-08-2017, 02:00 AM
Man - you have some slackers!

Have to say - my current Trooper squad is awesome :)

Silentknight
05-08-2017, 03:02 AM
Man - you have some slackers!

Have to say - my current Trooper squad is awesome :)

Depends on if u consider 2 days slacking like I do! Most are pretty good. U guys in forum are great!!!

Ian
05-08-2017, 02:36 PM
Well lets see if this works...

MacDaigh-5327 - you've been a good trooper, give me a shout if you are still around or I will have to bring in a replacement.

kkkreg5
05-12-2017, 02:49 PM
Did ShadowedLies (James-2151) check out? I'm showing inactive 2 days...

ShadowedLies
05-12-2017, 07:57 PM
Did ShadowedLies (James-2151) check out? I'm showing inactive 2 days...

Nope still here. Been having issues with my phone unfortunately, but I think i have resolved them.

kkkreg5
05-12-2017, 08:53 PM
Nope still here. Been having issues with my phone unfortunately, but I think i have resolved them.

Sorry to hear. No worries!

Peppoah
05-13-2017, 10:53 AM
Someone knows something about Chribbe? He's been a very good trooper but doesn't play for about a week.

Peppoah
05-15-2017, 09:05 PM
Cwsangster, are you still in the game or did you leave?

Silentknight
05-16-2017, 04:03 AM

This ^^^ Wtf is this?!

mjmxiii
05-16-2017, 05:05 AM
Cwsangster, are you still in the game or did you leave? hey cwsangster, if you're still around, I got a spot open... noticed you asked a while back in SKs LMAO thread... hit me up if you're still playin daily dude..

This ^^^ Wtf is this?! lmao... sounds like he either came back or was never really gone?

Badges sent. Thanks for the spot. That DM hits like a freight train!!! thanks for all the daily badges since this post brother, I swapped talismans around and he hits even harder now...

Gotta say I have some of the best forum members as my troopers. Thanks for the daily badges, glad to have you all on board and return the favor..

Sucks though, I have two that go MIA a bit too often and might need to replace them with a couple of solid daily troopers... hoping they login soon!

Silentknight
05-16-2017, 05:12 AM
lmao... sounds like he either came back or was never really gone?
Funny his 'friend' never said anything???
Hey mjm!

mjmxiii
05-16-2017, 05:19 AM
Funny his 'friend' never said anything???
Hey mjm! yeah, kinda weird isn't it?

Peppoah
05-16-2017, 09:19 AM
hey cwsangster, if you're still around, I got a spot open... noticed you asked a while back in SKs LMAO thread... hit me up if you're still playin daily dude..

lmao... sounds like he either came back or was never really gone?

thanks for all the daily badges since this post brother, I swapped talismans around and he hits even harder now...

Gotta say I have some of the best forum members as my troopers. Thanks for the daily badges, glad to have you all on board and return the favor..

Sucks though, I have two that go MIA a bit too often and might need to replace them with a couple of solid daily troopers... hoping they login soon!

Glad to have you as a trooper ,mjmxiii. Thanks for all your badges. Your DM is really good. Did you try explosive talismans on him?

Dropped cwsangster, today.

kkkreg5
05-16-2017, 01:23 PM

cwsangster done?

Peppoah
05-16-2017, 03:09 PM
cwsangster done?

I don't know, but he didn't play the last four days. I asked for him here and on FB and didn't get an answer.

kkkreg5
05-16-2017, 06:52 PM
Last call: cwsangster and LukeGarcez

Ian
05-16-2017, 11:49 PM

Me too. Have an open slot now so I sent you an invite.

mjmxiii
05-17-2017, 12:11 AM
Glad to have you as a trooper ,mjmxiii. Thanks for all your badges. Your DM is really good. Did you try explosive talismans on him?

Hey Pepp, thanks for the badges too bud. Would like to try Explosives with him but I only have two. Tried for a while to get the third before I realized they were removed from the game lol.

Oh thanks for the heads up on cw... Would gladly add any of you guys twice if I could!

Thedarkness
05-17-2017, 02:01 AM
Hey silentknight, let us give that clairvoyant a whirl. She looks wicked.

Silentknight
05-17-2017, 02:28 AM
Hey silentknight, let us give that clairvoyant a whirl. She looks wicked.

Was waiting til fully sharded but ok...2 missing. Finished tomorrow

IceManFerrar
05-17-2017, 12:42 PM
Hey SilentKnight, do you have room for a trooper?
I'm a daily player and use all my troopers everyday ...cheers!

Silentknight
05-17-2017, 06:30 PM
This ^^^ Wtf is this?!

Nothing??? K, well, No Trolls Allowed!!! Cya!

Silentknight
05-17-2017, 06:32 PM
Hey SilentKnight, do you have room for a trooper?
I'm a daily player and use all my troopers everyday ...cheers!

Full but will keep u in mind!

Silentknight
05-17-2017, 06:33 PM
Mikona9-6364...last call! Sucks!!! An oldie but a goody!

Aristo4
05-17-2017, 09:21 PM
Tossing me without warning will bring bad karma on you, especially since im close to the devs...I might arrange someone to slow you down on PVP :rolleyes:

Silentknight
05-18-2017, 08:58 AM
Tossing me without warning will bring bad karma on you, especially since im close to the devs...I might arrange someone to slow you down on PVP :rolleyes:

Not the 1st, won't be the last, have fun!

Peppoah
05-18-2017, 08:45 PM
Beno-9939 and robbo2489-1353, last call.

IceManFerrar
05-18-2017, 09:20 PM
Silentknight, I'm still waiting...did you boot Mikona9? I am itching to try your Clairvoyant champion! :)

mjmxiii
05-18-2017, 09:23 PM
Silentknight, I'm still waiting...did you boot Mikona9? I am itching to try your Clairvoyant champion! :)

She's awesome! Best of the 4

Silentknight
05-18-2017, 11:39 PM

Nope, didn't 4get...never 4get! Had POwerslave waiting. Ur next unless Kamuz wants back, had to pass on request...full sry.

Tritium
05-20-2017, 09:09 PM
Anybody seen treebomb? He's been one of my best troopers so far; never seen him miss a day at all.

Silentknight
05-20-2017, 09:52 PM
Anybody seen treebomb? He's been one of my best troopers so far; never seen him miss a day at all.

Yeah I noticed that too. He's a regular so I'll give it a little more time. Was thinking it might be the bug cuz PizzaFriday was showing 3 days & I know that's bs!

kkkreg5
05-20-2017, 11:21 PM
I noticed this am treeb0mb was inactive 2 days. Thought maybe a victim of errors. I'll give him another day or two.

Ian
05-21-2017, 10:10 PM
I noticed this am treeb0mb was inactive 2 days. Thought maybe a victim of errors. I'll give him another day or two.

Just seen badges from him about 5 minutes ago, he must be OK

StickyAndy
05-23-2017, 02:30 AM
Had to drop cwsangster so I have an opening if anyone's looking for a trooper. Just send me an invite

Sag7272
05-23-2017, 10:49 AM
Hi all, I can safely add up to 6 troopers since I stepped up my game a bit lately... If anyone interested :)

StickyAndy
05-23-2017, 03:20 PM
Had to drop cwsangster so I have an opening if anyone's looking for a trooper. Just send me an invite
Edit: full again

IceManFerrar
05-23-2017, 03:52 PM
Hi all, I can safely add up to 6 troopers since I stepped up my game a bit lately... If anyone interested :)

Hey Sag, welcome back. Request sent your way.

Sag7272
05-23-2017, 04:36 PM
Hey Sag, welcome back. Request sent your way.
Welcome back too! (May be wrong been a while)
Tanks, badges sent your way :)

Only 4 spots left..

IceManFerrar
05-23-2017, 04:47 PM
Welcome back too! (May be wrong been a while)
Tanks, badges sent your way :)

Only 4 spots left..

Thanks mate, yes, you are right...I had taken a break as well, but returned back a couple of weeks ago.
Will play your champion now...cheers!

Nekroliun
05-23-2017, 04:59 PM
Since i dont get any trooper invs when i make a big formal request (like: It is I, The Great Lord Nekroliun, The first who broke the 1k posts milestone, the high cultist of...), imma just go ahead and say this.

Send me an inv plz, if you do, i "may" use you (not guranteed lol), i have 10 troopers, theyre a huge burden... i need more, i use 10 daily, you may get lucky and be one of them! And you may not! But ofc with the inv comes free stuff like:

1. My shit rainmaker!

2. Maybe my maxed out Nomad that i could switch to if someone wants me to.

3. The honor of having me as a trooper!

4. Bragging rights for having me as a trooper! (Id personally take for this)

Jofer16
05-23-2017, 05:01 PM
Since i dont get any trooper invs when i make a big formal request (like: It is I, The Great Lord Nekroliun, The first who broke the 1k posts milestone, the high cultist of...), imma just go ahead and say this.

Send me an inv plz, if you do, i "may" use you (not guranteed lol), i have 10 troopers, theyre a huge burden... i need more, i use 10 daily, you may get lucky and be one of them! And you may not! But ofc with the inv comes free stuff like:

1. My shit rainmaker!

2. Maybe my maxed out Nomad that i could switch to if someone wants me to.

3. The honor of having me as a trooper!

4. Bragging rights for having me as a trooper! (Id personally take for this)

LOL! Proud to be one of the ten or I'd send another invite :)

Nekroliun
05-23-2017, 05:04 PM
LOL! Proud to be one of the ten or I'd send another invite :)

Jofer! You just reached 500 posts! Congrats! *Confetti bombs explode*

Your still nothing comapred to my almost 1.5k posts...

Pathetic.

Jofer16
05-23-2017, 05:18 PM
Jofer! You just reached 500 posts! Congrats! *Confetti bombs explode*

Your still nothing comapred to my almost 1.5k posts...

Pathetic.

I have 38% of your total posts in like 2 months, so you're slacking. I know maths is hard but you're gonna need to pick up the pace. I may have lost that battle but I'm winning the war lol As the song goes "Tiiiiiimmmee is on my side, yes it is" :)

https://youtu.be/RJ44q_5uMM4

Nekroliun
05-23-2017, 05:29 PM
I have 38% of your total posts in like 2 months, so you're slacking. I know maths is hard but you're gonna need to pick up the pace. I may have lost that battle but I'm winning the war lol As the song goes "Tiiiiiimmmee is on my side, yes it is" :)

https://youtu.be/RJ44q_5uMM4

Oh shit u have a point! Gotta lick up the pace! GOTTA SHITPOST!

Also, thought u were talking about caught somewhere in time, and i was like "did he seriously link caught somewhere in time?" Turns out u didnt!

Jofer16
05-23-2017, 05:33 PM
Oh shit u have a point! Gotta lick up the pace! GOTTA SHITPOST!

Also, thought u were talking about caught somewhere in time, and i was like "did he seriously link caught somewhere in time?" Turns out u didnt!

Hidden meanings :) Can't do it direct until we're both part of the Cyborg club lol

Nekroliun
05-23-2017, 05:40 PM
Hidden meanings :) Can't do it direct until we're both part of the Cyborg club lol

Omfg...

With thhe glorious amount of troopers i have, I need a whole month to get 2 GA souls, 1st is a trooper one, 2nd is a calender reward.

Chance of me getting cyborg is like 86%... and will prob get a dupe rainmaker when i get red eyes...

Ive gotten like 14 red eyes this month, no 5 stars, what kind of luck is that!

Jofer16
05-23-2017, 06:00 PM
Omfg...

With thhe glorious amount of troopers i have, I need a whole month to get 2 GA souls, 1st is a trooper one, 2nd is a calender reward.

Chance of me getting cyborg is like 86%... and will prob get a dupe rainmaker when i get red eyes...

Ive gotten like 14 red eyes this month, no 5 stars, what kind of luck is that!

Easy ain't one of Lady Lucks traits, shes a mysterious one. Still scared to open my 4 immortal soul leftovers, waiting till she winks at me :)

Nekroliun
05-24-2017, 03:42 PM
If a shit request wasnt good enough, idk what will give me troopers... like srsly, this is my 3rd trooper request this month... i got 1 trooper... 1... like srsly....

I dont think adding the fact that i will prob wont use you in my request was a good idea...

kkkreg5
05-24-2017, 03:47 PM
If a shit request wasnt good enough, idk what will give me troopers... like srsly, this is my 3rd trooper request this month... i got 1 trooper... 1... like srsly....

I dont think adding the fact that i will prob wont use you in my request was a good idea...

Witkacy is back and taking requests. Hit him up. I would take you up but I have a full roster at the moment.

Silentknight
05-24-2017, 05:41 PM
McBrainless-1079...last call!

ShadowedLies
05-25-2017, 03:43 AM

Request sent! Also 3 open slots here. James-2151. Barring errors(which happen frequently unfortunately) i get my troopers done daily.

Nekroliun
05-25-2017, 06:50 PM
To all of my 12 troopers, i apologise for not being able to use you today or tomorrow or for the week...

It happened, the time for me to go and leave for a week!

Silentknight
05-28-2017, 07:55 PM
Sent a request Iceman, if ur still lookin

IceManFerrar
05-30-2017, 04:59 PM
Sent a request Iceman, if ur still lookin

Hey mate, I did not get our request...I have been playing everyday and using all my troopers, and even sent out a few requests to some of my former troopers.
Strange that I did not see your request. I still have a slot open if you have one, and have sent you a request.

Haven't been checking the forums much these past few days since I have been busy grinding PvP for the Event.

scott-5496
05-31-2017, 11:08 AM
I have a space or two as well - had to drop a couple who had not been on for 9 days and 6 days.

IceManFerrar
05-31-2017, 12:43 PM
I have a space or two as well - had to drop a couple who had not been on for 9 days and 6 days.

Hey Scott, I had sent you a request a couple of days ago but you didn't accept it, so thought that your trooper list must be full.
No worries, I just sent you another request.
Cheers!

Chaosego888
05-31-2017, 02:59 PM
Hey Scott, I had sent you a request a couple of days ago but you didn't accept it, so thought that your trooper list must be full.
No worries, I just sent you another request.
Cheers!Hey IceMan, I have one to replace also if you need another... just send request if interested

IceManFerrar
05-31-2017, 03:24 PM
Hey IceMan, I have one to replace also if you need another... just send request if interested

Sure mate, request sent.

Have 3 open requests now - SilentKnight, Scott, and you. If you guys accept them before the reset then I can play your champions and send some badges your way.

Chaosego888
05-31-2017, 03:54 PM
Sure mate, request sent.

Have 3 open requests now - SilentKnight, Scott, and you. If you guys accept them before the reset then I can play your champions and send some badges your way.Accepted & Badges sent. Thanks & get ready for Maiden next Friday

zamasu
05-31-2017, 04:39 PM
Two spots open
Zamasu-9900

thealchemist
06-01-2017, 02:32 PM
Two spots open
Zamasu-9900

I just sent you a request if you are still looking. I have plenty of troopers who are active but don't earn badges, so always looking to replace the freeloaders.

zamasu
06-01-2017, 04:46 PM
I just sent you a request if you are still looking. I have plenty of troopers who are active but don't earn badges, so always looking to replace the freeloaders.

All set man

Peppoah
06-03-2017, 09:20 AM
Kungen, MeisterLampe, Necropolis, last call.

thealchemist
06-03-2017, 11:33 AM
All set man

thanks for the add and badges.

I'm still looking for more regular troopers so hit me up if you are too.

IceManFerrar
06-03-2017, 04:30 PM
Kungen, MeisterLampe, Necropolis, last call.

MeisterLampe is a stellar trooper and a regular player...I always get badges from him. You sure about his status? I see that he hasn't only been away for 19 hours...

IceManFerrar
06-03-2017, 08:15 PM
thanks for the add and badges.

I'm still looking for more regular troopers so hit me up if you are too.

Sent you a request, Alchemist.

Fister
06-04-2017, 01:09 PM
Since Birkelstein is shutting down his 2nd account I seek a replacement. Forum members is prefered and ofc a daily/regular player.

If interested throw a request at fister-3216

Crazypants
06-04-2017, 01:11 PM
Since Birkelstein is shutting down his 2nd account I seek a replacement. Forum members is prefered and ofc a daily/regular player.

If interested throw a request at fister-3216

I currently have 4 open spots. I use all my Troopers daily and remove troopers who are inactive for a maximum of 3 days without prior notice. If your active and have open slots feel free to send me a request. Forum members get priority so mention here or pm me if you send a request.

Peppoah
06-04-2017, 01:52 PM
MeisterLampe is a stellar trooper and a regular player...I always get badges from him. You sure about his status? I see that he hasn't only been away for 19 hours...

He is one of my longtime troopers and always reliable but I didn't see trooper badges from him for four days. Only three badges in nine days. I'll give him another week because he's on my list for such a long time. I think it's since December or even longer.
I'll keep the others, too, as they started to play again and are also long time troopers.

kkkreg5
06-04-2017, 03:06 PM
I apologize to those that tried to send a Trooper requests this past week. I don't know if the event caused a glitch, but they did not show in the request list. My list is currently full right now, but I'm sure some will be taking a "break" soon.

Fister
06-04-2017, 03:30 PM
Request accepted and badges sent Crazypants. 😃

No more open slots atm.

Peppoah
06-05-2017, 02:36 PM
Sorry MeisterLampe, i don't want to wait any longer. You are rank 51 in the arena and the game shows that you're online every few hours, but I didn't get trooper points for five days in a row, only three in ten days. If you want to come back, send me a request and you'll be welcome.
Thanks for all the badges so far. It must have been +5000 badges.

kkkreg5
06-08-2017, 07:40 PM
Losing two Troopers. Daily player. Send a request if interested.

Sag7272
06-08-2017, 08:20 PM

I'd send one... If you weren't my trooper since like forever lol

2 down too, 7 & 9 days is kind of too much..
Understand a day or two here & there but pass a week, nah..

Make for now 6 spaces left for anyone, daly players who fit in what just said, don't mind lower level with reasonable champ... Ask kkkreg first as he asked first, not here to hijack someone either I have all my time.. :)

kkkreg5
06-08-2017, 08:42 PM

Make for now 6 spaces left for anyone, daly players who fit in what just said, don't mind lower level with reasonable champ... Ask kkkreg first as he asked first, not here to hijack someone either I have all my time.. :)

Thanks Sag! Appreciate that!

Peppoah
06-08-2017, 08:45 PM

Sent you a request.

druid138
06-08-2017, 08:46 PM

Sag - sending you a request. I play all 50 everyday. (kkkreg is a Trooper of mine too.)

druid138-6195

Sag7272
06-08-2017, 09:07 PM
Sent you a request.

Sag - sending you a request. I play all 50 everyday. (kkkreg is a Trooper of mine too.)
druid138-6195

Requests accepted as well as badges sent.. :)

Crazypants
06-08-2017, 09:10 PM
Request Sent Sag!

Currently have 3 (possibly 5) open spots for daily players. I use all my Troopers daily and remove troopers who are inactive for a maximum of 3 days without prior notice. If your active and have open slots feel free to send me a request. I'm keeping my list to Forum members only so mention here or pm me if you send a request so I don't accidentally deny your Trooper request.

No badges or communication from the following in 3+ days. On the off chance you read this LuLero-2041 or McGrew-2553 this is your last call.

kkkreg5
06-08-2017, 09:15 PM
Druid, Pepp and CrazyPants are great daily contributors. Thanks for the badges!!

Witkacy
06-08-2017, 09:22 PM

Evening, kkkreg :)

Have sent you a request in case you would welcome a Prodigal Son ;)

Cheers,

W

kkkreg5
06-08-2017, 09:25 PM
Evening, kkkreg :)

Cheers,

W

Awesome Witkacy! With open arms!! 🤣

druid138
06-08-2017, 09:28 PM

Witkacy - do you have any open spots left?

druid138-6195

Icarus
06-08-2017, 09:28 PM
Druid, Pepp and CrazyPants are great daily contributors. Thanks for the badges!!

Hey, i know Crazypants, his champ is a Prisioner, he is my tropper since my first steps on the game lol, i atacked him sometimes during the last event (sorry if you are seeing this, also thanks for using my champion everyday, i would like to meet you bro).

You can add me if you want kkkreg5, i play with the 50 everyday too. Since the last event there are some errors so... 3 or 5 troopers didn't get his badges, sorry very much.

Witkacy
06-08-2017, 09:39 PM
Awesome Witkacy! With open arms!! 🤣

Thank you... It's great to have another good friend back in the team!

Crazypants
06-08-2017, 09:41 PM
Hey, i know Crazypants, his champ is a Prisioner, he is my tropper since my first steps on the game lol, i atacked him sometimes during the last event (sorry if you are seeing this, also thanks for using my champion everyday, i would like to meet you bro).

You can add me if you want kkkreg5, i play with the 50 everyday too. Since the last event there are some errors so... 3 or 5 troopers didn't get his badges, sorry very much.

LoL Icarus I kicked you 4 or 5 days ago. Wasn't getting any badges from ya man.

Witkacy
06-08-2017, 09:45 PM
Witkacy - do you have any open spots left?

druid138-6195

druid :)

Sure, I do my friend... I have just 25 troopers on my list right now after the lockdown... This is just perfectly fine to me now (this game becomes way too much time consuming sport), but could make an exception to forum member ;) How bout that?

Cheers,

W

Icarus
06-08-2017, 09:47 PM
I currently have 4 open spots. I use all my Troopers daily and remove troopers who are inactive for a maximum of 3 days without prior notice. If your active and have open slots feel free to send me a request. Forum members get priority so mention here or pm me if you send a request.

Hey crazypants, im Icarus, the one with the Corrupt Harpy. I remember you added me a long time ago and since that i used your champions everyday.
Some days ago you deleted me and i was very active :( (i think since i started playing on march i just missed 5 or 6 days for work), was it a mistake or you just don't like my harpy?

You were a good trooper, almost everyday i saw your name on the main screen when starting the game.

If you are interested in adding me again, i pulled a Gunner Corrupt Rescuer, is my champion now because i have a new team with my Viking eddie, and the harpy doesn't fits anymore along with my Pyro soldier (RIP).

Also everybody that is active and member of the forum, i would like if you add me since there is a better chance to get badges everyday, i use my 50 troopers everytime and as i said lastly there was some problems with the sv and that is the why some of my troopers didn't get their badges.

druid138
06-08-2017, 09:48 PM
druid :)

Sure, I do my friend... I have just 25 troopers on my list right now after the lockdown... This is just perfectly fine to me now (this game becomes way too much time consuming sport), but could make an exception to forum member ;) How bout that?

Cheers,

W

Sounds great, thanks! Request sent.

druid138-6195

kkkreg5
06-08-2017, 09:49 PM

Accepted your request Icarus. Badges sent.

kkkreg5
06-08-2017, 09:51 PM
LoL Icarus I kicked you 4 or 5 days ago. Wasn't getting any badges from ya man.

Giving Icarus a shot, hope he doesn't let me down! 😒

Icarus
06-08-2017, 09:57 PM
Giving Icarus a shot, hope he doesn't let me down! ��

Don't worry about it mate, i hope it was a missunderstood with Crazypants, he was one of the unique players i kept since everyone i was adding let me down in 5-6 days.
I started playing on March, my brother show me the game and i really like it, i got a bit of addiction for this game since that lol.

I hope you help me too kreg, im going to do my best too :)

Ok, so i join everyday, i have 3 free slots right now and maybe more because i have some inactives on the list, Be quick or be dead!

Witkacy
06-08-2017, 10:07 PM
Sounds great, thanks! Request sent.

druid138-6195

You're welcome :)

So... Druid, Icarus and kkkreg... Thanks and badges luckily has been sent to all of you...

Cheers,

W

Icarus
06-08-2017, 10:39 PM
You're welcome :)

So... Druid, Icarus and kkkreg... Thanks and badges luckily has been sent to all of you...

Cheers,

W

Thanks for sending the request, i have a great expectection from the forum members since we can meet us each other, we can make a good family here, so welcome to the party!
Badges sent to kreg and you, 2 hours until reset and i have spare SoT :)

Crazypants
06-08-2017, 10:39 PM
Hey crazypants, im Icarus, the one with the Corrupt Harpy. I remember you added me a long time ago and since that i used your champions everyday.
Some days ago you deleted me and i was very active :( (i think since i started playing on march i just missed 5 or 6 days for work), was it a mistake or you just don't like my harpy?

You were a good trooper, almost everyday i saw your name on the main screen when starting the game.

If you are interested in adding me again, i pulled a Gunner Corrupt Rescuer, is my champion now because i have a new team with my Viking eddie, and the harpy doesn't fits anymore along with my Pyro soldier (RIP).

Its all good man. If you want to shoot me another invite Ill accept. As long as your active you could set a lvl 1 eddie as your trooper and Id still be happy.

Icarus
06-08-2017, 10:47 PM
Its all good man. If you want to shoot me another invite Ill accept. As long as your active you could set a lvl 1 eddie as your trooper and Id still be happy.

Ok thanks for answer, im going to send the request in a moment, try to acept it so i can use your champion in the next hour left until the reset.

Sag7272
06-08-2017, 11:07 PM
Request Sent Sag!

Confirmed & badges sent :) welcome in

If you kept them I can believe they are super troopers... Bonus they are forum members too!

Another spot cleared... Still looking for *edit* 3 troopers if anyone's interested ;)

Peppoah
06-08-2017, 11:52 PM

Thank you very much, kkkreg. I can give the compliment back to you and to about 45-49 of my troopers. Scot, Ian,fallenangel, Enti, icemanferarri, crazypants, badtaste, atrocks, skynyrdoo, puckhead, mjmxii, ironmaiden84, Tammy, warlord, zdm, bengio, yeibier, ... etc. you All know who you are.
Thank you all for your loyalty. The forum members are the best troopers.

BG840
06-09-2017, 03:26 AM
Hey Pepp and Druid sending a request if y'all got a spot open. Already trooping with kkkreg5 and Crazypants

druid138
06-09-2017, 04:17 AM
Hey Pepp and Druid sending a request if y'all got a spot open. Already trooping with kkkreg5 and Crazypants

Appreciate it, man! If we had 51 spots, I'd accept it. But, Witkacy got my last spot. Next opening I get, I'll send you a request.

druid138-6195

nuclear1250
06-09-2017, 09:40 AM
If anyone has a slot open, I've just had to remove an inactive.

Sam-9072, daily player who uses all his troopers.

thealchemist
06-09-2017, 09:54 AM
If anyone has a slot open, I've just had to remove an inactive.

Sam-9072, daily player who uses all his troopers.

Hey Sam I have just sent you a request.

I also sent a request to you Sag7272 if you have a spot open.

scott-5496
06-09-2017, 10:43 AM
Thank you very much, kkkreg. I can give the compliment back to you and to about 45-49 of my troopers. Scot, Ian,fallenangel, Enti, icemanferarri, crazypants, badtaste, atrocks, skynyrdoo, puckhead, mjmxii, ironmaiden84, Tammy, warlord, zdm, bengio, yeibier, ... etc. you All know who you are.

You are most welcome and you have been a great Trooper to me to.

Cheers

Sag7272
06-09-2017, 11:48 AM
I also sent a request to you Sag7272 if you have a spot open.

Of course I still have a spot for you :)

Unluckily... Maclo was waiting for you...

nuclear1250
06-09-2017, 01:46 PM
Hey Sam I have just sent you a request.

Cool, just accepted, playing yours right now actually. Cheers.

Browno
06-09-2017, 02:00 PM
Iwill have a spot open later today if anyone wants to have me as a trooper :)

IceManFerrar
06-09-2017, 02:53 PM

Thanks Pepp, you are a great trooper as well.

Btw, quick head's up to all my troopers. I am off to the Maiden concert tonight (about 3 hours drive for me), staying overnight and heading back home tomorrow. I may not be able to get through all my troopers after today's reset (nearly done with all since yesterday's reset...just a few more to go), so please give me a pass this one time (understandably hopefully, given Maiden comes first before this game, and it is my very 1st Maiden concert :) ).

Cheers guys, and Up the Irons!
Ice

R1ck
06-09-2017, 03:11 PM

Btw, quick head's up to all my troopers. I am off to the Maiden concert tonight (about 3 hours drive for me), staying overnight and heading back home tomorrow. I may not be able to get through all my troopers after today's reset (nearly done with all since yesterday's reset...just a few more to go), so please give me a pass this one time (understandably hopefully, given Maiden comes first before this game, and it is my very 1st Maiden concert :) ).

Ice

Don't​ worry Iceman, enjoy your concert!!

Chaosego888
06-09-2017, 03:12 PM

Ice
Hell yeah! The day is finally here, See you in a bit man

IceManFerrar
06-09-2017, 03:16 PM
Cheers R1ck, appreciate it.

And yea man Chaosego888, I can hardly believe it that the day is finally here! Itching to get on the road...a few more hours and then Maiden here I come, baby!

Will ping you when I get there...

Fister
06-09-2017, 05:38 PM
Basrog!!! 11 days?!?!

You are taking it to the limit trooper. I hope you will give me a reason not to, but if nothing is changed by reset tomorrow, I see no alternative to replace you.

@IceMan. Wish you a great consert 😀

kkkreg5
06-09-2017, 07:41 PM
Basrog!!! 11 days?!?!

You are taking it to the limit trooper. I hope you will give me a reason not to, but if nothing is changed by reset tomorrow, I see no alternative to replace you.

@IceMan. Wish you a great consert 😀

Fister, you're really giving this person a break man... they should be grateful, but...

There are plenty of people here that would gladly take the spot.

Peppoah
06-09-2017, 07:41 PM

Ice

Enjoy the the Show, Iceman\,,/
Up the Irons.

BG840
06-09-2017, 10:24 PM
Chaos and IceMan enjoy the show\m/ \m/

BG840
06-09-2017, 10:38 PM
I'd have to agree with kkkreg on that situation fister. I used to keep troops longer than that cause I liked or didn't have their champions. Wasn't worth not getting points in return. Just my 2cents.

IceManFerrar
06-10-2017, 03:42 AM
Cheers guys, just done with the show. Met up with Chaos...awesome dude and rooting for him for Eternal!

The show was unbelievable...Maiden simply rule, no question about it.

My first Maiden concert and nothing like it...I am still reeling and in shock.

UP THE IRONS!!!

BG840
06-10-2017, 05:58 AM
Cheers guys, just done with the show. Met up with Chaos...awesome dude and rooting for him for Eternal!

UP THE IRONS!!!

HELL YEAH!!! I knew it'd be a blast, was supposed to go. Now hearing you and chaos got to meet really puts the bummer to it. You in S. Car. too IceMan?

UP THE FUCKIN IRONS \m/

BG840
06-10-2017, 06:04 AM
On a different note....LAST CALL

Wickerman-1535
Wwwman-8270
Meskalpage-6424

Oh yeah thanks for the add Pepp, Druid, Mysti

Chaosego888
06-10-2017, 07:06 AM
Awesome to meet up with fellow trooper. Glad you got to witness the Maiden live experience IceMan. Wish you could have made it BG840

BG840
06-10-2017, 11:36 AM
Awesome to meet up with fellow trooper. Glad you got to witness the Maiden live experience IceMan. Wish you could have made it BG840

Can only imagine how badass it was! Now get it in gear and troop on, I'm rooting for ya!! \m/

IceManFerrar
06-10-2017, 07:06 PM
HELL YEAH!!! I knew it'd be a blast, was supposed to go. Now hearing you and chaos got to meet really puts the bummer to it. You in S. Car. too IceMan?

UP THE FUCKIN IRONS \m/

Hey man, too bad that you couldn't make it...would have been awesome to meet you as well.

I am in Raleigh, NC, so only a few hours drive to Charlotte.

The crowd was crazy...was so cool to see to many different Maiden shirts. They even had a Legacy of the Beast t-shirt, haha. Lines were crazy for the merchandise, else may have considered it.

Crazypants
06-10-2017, 09:33 PM

UP THE IRONS!!!

Congrats on your first Maiden show! That is so awesome IceMan, sound like you had a blast. Do you remember if they played the slow tempo or fast tempo version of Fear of the Dark? I cant wait to see them next week in Chicago, Its been to long.

On another game related note note. No badges or communication from the following in 3+ days. On the off chance you read this Inquustor-7775 or azerate-6915 this is your last call.

If your active and have open slots feel free to send me a request. I'm keeping my list to Forum members only so mention here or pm me if you send a request so I don't accidentally deny your Trooper request.

Fister
06-11-2017, 01:00 AM
GotN, I said I would keep your name in mind when I had an open slot.

If you still need a daily trooper send me a request. For the the next 12 hrs I will hold the slot for you. After that I will take the first one to send a request.

If interested send a request to fister-3216

IceManFerrar
06-11-2017, 01:35 AM
Congrats on your first Maiden show! That is so awesome IceMan, sound like you had a blast. Do you remember if they played the slow tempo or fast tempo version of Fear of the Dark? I cant wait to see them next week in Chicago, Its been to long.

On another game related note note. No badges or communication from the following in 3+ days. On the off chance you read this Inquustor-7775 or azerate-6915 this is your last call.

If your active and have open slots feel free to send me a request. I'm keeping my list to Forum members only so mention here or pm me if you send a request so I don't accidentally deny your Trooper request.

Hey man, they played the fast tempo of FoTD...loved it. My wife was hooked and kept on singing the song on the way back to the hotel.

Enjoy the show in Chicago...awesome, man. Is Nicko going for the show as wel?

Btw, I was able to get through all my troopers before the reset, with no errors, so all of you should have got your badges from me.

Used up quite a bit of SoT which I usually save for the next reset, so will be distributing my troopers between tonight and tomorrow...don't want to waste Ironite on SoT refills. But no worries, I will go though all of you by tomorrow afternoon US EDT.

Cheers my Maiden buddies!

Askora
06-11-2017, 02:10 AM
Hey man, they played the fast tempo of FoTD...loved it. My wife was hooked and kept on singing the song on the way back to the hotel.

Enjoy the show in Chicago...awesome, man. Is Nicko going for the show as wel?

Btw, I was able to get through all my troopers before the reset, with no errors, so all of you should have got your badges from me.

Used up quite a bit of SoT which I usually save for the next reset, so will be distributing my troopers between tonight and tomorrow...don't want to waste Ironite on SoT refills. But no worries, I will go though all of you by tomorrow afternoon US EDT.

Cheers my Maiden buddies!

Glad you got to see them live. No problem on badges, don't use ironite for that shit.

slauki
06-11-2017, 08:57 AM
does anyone of you guys still have a free slot? have to replace tritium :(

Browno
06-11-2017, 09:09 AM
I also need to replace trit :(

Peppoah
06-11-2017, 01:12 PM

Request sent.

BG840
06-11-2017, 01:27 PM

I'll take his spot slauki

Same for you browno

Fister
06-11-2017, 01:38 PM
I got an open slot for any forum member.

GotN
06-11-2017, 02:44 PM
GotN, I said I would keep your name in mind when I had an open slot.

If you still need a daily trooper send me a request. For the the next 12 hrs I will hold the slot for you. After that I will take the first one to send a request.

Sorry just red it right know :/ Sent u a request, hope you still have a free spot! \m/

Fister
06-11-2017, 03:28 PM
Request accepted. Will use your champion after dinner. 😃