PDA

View Full Version : Get rid of VP requirements for Arena rewards

Tritium
03-11-2017, 11:55 PM
I'm sure many can agree with me on this topic, but, as it currently stands, the VP requirements for arena rewards are ridiculous. Even with nearly every player in the game having access to PVP (with the exception of those who have that loading problem), players are unable to get enough VP to receive rewards that their rank would otherwise grant them. A solution to this issue would be to get rid of the VP requirements completely. Honestly, I've never encountered another game like this that had such arbitrary point requirements for PVP rewards. All the others went off rank and rank alone when determining reward payouts, and I believe that such a system is more fair for the players. Adopting such a system would finally allow 250 players to receive the Warlord III title, instead of the 70-odd players that currently are able to consistently earn 2100 VP every week.

If you adopt this change, the playerbase will be happier overall. Happier players = more money in your coffers. This would be a win-win for everyone!

Nicko
03-12-2017, 05:57 PM
Agree completely. This helps with the dilemma Patrice posted in his thread. There will still be a fight for the top rewards bringing in the high rollers, but some nice competition with a reward for those engaged at the lower end as well.