PDA

View Full Version : PvP Bonus Battle Event on now!

Sparton_LOTB
03-12-2017, 12:01 AM
Troopers! It’s time to suit up for the arena. Now is the perfect time to climb the ranks. Win or lose, receive rare rewards just for playing!

Every battle gives a point, rare rewards are based on total battles played.

Rewards include Nautical Souls for an increased chance to win a Navigator Eddie and other 4 star heroes, Legendary Souls, Rare Gun/Assassin Souls, Skill Shards, Ironite and Gold:

Tier 1 Rewards: Complete 10+ battles to earn Nautical Soul x1 + Ironite x100 + Gold x100,000
Tier 2 Rewards: Complete 50+ battles to earn all Tier 1 rewards + Nautical Soul x1 + Rare Soul x3
Tier 3 Rewards: Complete 125+ battles to earn all Tier 1-2 rewards + Nautical Soul x1 + Rare Gun/Assassin Soul x1
Tier 4 Rewards: Complete 200+ battles to earn all Tier 1-3 rewards + Nautical Soul x2 + Legendary Soul x1
Tier 5 Rewards: Complete 300+ battles to earn all Tier 1-4 rewards + Nautical Soul x3 + Skill Shard x3

The event starts immediately, and will end March 18th at 5PM PST (normal PVP reset time). Rewards will be available to claim in-game approximately 24-72 hours after the event ends, with rewards claimable until March 25th at 4 PM PST.

gmac
03-12-2017, 12:05 AM
Hi Sparton

So everybody is clear, anyone just need to do 300 matches to get the top rewards?

(nice to see you up here Saturday!)

Cheers
Gmac

mjmxiii
03-12-2017, 12:12 AM
Is this why skill shards are locked up in my arena store?

Coletrain
03-12-2017, 12:52 AM
Love it. Let the bloodbath begin!

For those players that don't visit the forum or facebook page regularly, will there be an info popup or news post in-game?

Silentknight
03-12-2017, 12:53 AM
Is this why skill shards are locked up in my arena store?

No,got mine. Try closing game. Otherwise they usually unlock in a few hours

Tritium
03-12-2017, 01:10 AM
Ooh, this sounds great. To clarify, do we have to win 300 battles total, or just compete in 300 total battles (even if we don't win all of them)?

Nemo-6969
03-12-2017, 01:31 AM
Troopers! It’s time to suit up for the arena. Now is the perfect time to climb the ranks. Win or lose, receive rare rewards just for playing!

Tier 1 Rewards: Complete 10+ battles to earn Nautical Soul x1 + Ironite x100 + Gold x100,000
Tier 2 Rewards: Complete 50+ battles to earn all Tier 1 rewards + Nautical Soul x1 + Rare Soul x3
Tier 3 Rewards: Complete 125+ battles to earn all Tier 1-2 rewards + Nautical Soul x1 + Rare Gun/Assassin Soul x1
Tier 4 Rewards: Complete 200+ battles to earn all Tier 1-3 rewards + Nautical Soul x2 + Legendary Soul x1
Tier 5 Rewards: Complete 300+ battles to earn all Tier 1-4 rewards + Nautical Soul x3 + Skill Shard x3

The event starts immediately, and will end March 19th at 4PM PST (normal PVP reset time). Rewards will be available to claim in-game approximately 24-72 hours after the event ends, with rewards claimable until March 25th at 4 PM PST.

And those of use who are unable to get into the arena?

Sparton_LOTB
03-12-2017, 01:43 AM
So everybody is clear, anyone just need to do 300 matches to get the top rewards?

Yup! Obviously not too much of a challenge for some of you, but extra rewards regardless!

For those players that don't visit the forum or facebook page regularly, will there be an info popup or news post in-game?

Yes, keep an eye on the News popup after this arena reset for when prizes will be available.

Ooh, this sounds great. To clarify, do we have to win 300 battles total, or just compete in 300 total battles (even if we don't win all of them)?

Complete 300 battles. Losses count, but wins will help with Iron Coins and PVP score, of course.

Nine
03-12-2017, 02:33 AM
I did some quick math after having the feeling that 300 battles might be quite steep for some players.

Maybe it is interesting for those evaluating if they should spend Ironite on PvP or elsewhere, e.g. buy Souls directly:

Assuming you don't miss any Sands of War you get 189 within one week. So without extra Sands of War you are able to get rewards up unto tier 3.

For Tier 4 for you need to spend at least 60 Ironite (unless you carry over one Sand of War from this week, then 30 are enough). Two Souls already cost 200 Ironite, not even considering the legendary one. On top of that come up to 77-165 Iron Coins.

For Tier 5 you need to spend another 300 Ironite. This is equal to the value of the Three Nautical Souls. On top of that you get three Skill Shards and up to 700-1500 Iron Coins. You have to fight 42 battles per week.

Conclusions: 300 Battles is as steep as my first impression was, you need time, but it is certainly reachable; if you consider buying Souls, you might rather play PvP if you have the time; defnitely a good idea to promote PvP this way.

I am interested how this will affect the Ranking this week. I guess the impact on the upper ranks is neglectible, but it could spice things for place 50 and 100.

mjmxiii
03-12-2017, 04:10 AM
No,got mine. Try closing game. Otherwise they usually unlock in a few hours

Thanks dude, took a few restarts to unlock....

This is gonna be a mission.... 50 Troopers and 38-40 PvP battles per day.... fuuuuuun

PerthEddie
03-12-2017, 04:23 AM
I hadn't done the maths as well as Nine has but a quick mental calculation when I saw this told me it was over 40 fights per day.

I am going to buy some souls before it ends anyway so I may as well get more active in PvP in use the Ironite I was going to spend on Souls and get them this way and probably learn something about PvP. The only thing is that I suck at PvP (which is why I have only been doing the minimal 3 per day) so I will probably get my backside handed to me on a plate this week. I would say my current team is only semi decent. The annoying thing is that I got some decent PvP characters from souls a few weeks ago. The issue is I don't have the power up runes for talismans. I am pretty frustrated about that to be honest :(

mjmxiii
03-12-2017, 07:48 AM
The only thing is that I suck at PvP (which is why I have only been doing the minimal 3 per day) so I will probably get my backside handed to me on a plate this week. I would say my current team is only semi decent. The annoying thing is that I got some decent PvP characters from souls a few weeks ago. The issue is I don't have the power up runes for talismans. I am pretty frustrated about that to be honest :(

PvP isn't that bad... just accept the fact that you will lose against the stun, taunt, freeze, blind, void, immunity, seige, block beneficial effect teams when you go 2nd and don't have any kind of counter for it.... and you'll have a lot more fun :p

I usually just autoplay x 2 when everyone gets stupified right off the bat.

Silentknight
03-12-2017, 10:14 AM
The event starts immediately, and will end March 19th at 4PM PST (normal PVP reset time). Rewards will be available to claim in-game approximately 24-72 hours after the event ends, with rewards claimable until March 25th at 4 PM PST.
Ingame news says it ends March 25th?

Enti
03-12-2017, 11:35 AM
Just to confirm:

If we complete 300 battles, we will be rewarded with the followings?

Nautical Soul x8
Ironite x100
Gold x 100,000
Rare Soul x 3
Gun/Assassin Soul x1
Legendary Soul x1
Skill Shard x3

If that really is the case it's amazing and based on Nine's calculation it only takes 200 Ironites (300 to reach T5 but you get 100 back) and some dedication only :)

Hypnos
03-12-2017, 12:31 PM
I like this. Some incentive to actually do the rounds in the arena this week. To be fair I was getting pretty tired but this has got me pretty excited to get back to the grind!

Just opened the game this morning and saw I've been attacked 22 times. Might see that number multiply tomorrow!

Ancient Mariner
03-12-2017, 01:43 PM
lol i'll never have the time to play 300 arena battles in a week, anyways: is there anywhere a table that shows the current stats for this event?

I couldn't find any, but if there's none i don't get how one can keep trace of his own progress

Kris-0707
03-12-2017, 02:11 PM
Thanks dude, took a few restarts to unlock....

I've got the same problem with locked souls and skill shard, and several restarts didn't help. Does anyone have the same problem?
Dev can you advise?

Aristo4
03-12-2017, 03:02 PM
I've got the same problem with locked souls and skill shard, and several restarts didn't help. Does anyone have the same problem?
Dev can you advise?

I was locked too for about 2 hours after reset and then it unlocked itself. There's a theory that maybe the counter counts exactly 7 days to reset and will not reset exactly when pvp week resets...ie you bought sth last week Tuesday so you'll be unlocked this week Tuesday too, at the exact time.

Dunno if the theory is true, someone has to confirm that :cool:

Never confirmed by the way, but that's the case for me after last 2-3 resets, dunno :rolleyes:

Silentknight
03-12-2017, 03:26 PM
Never confirmed by the way, but that's the case for me after last 2-3 resets, dunno :rolleyes:

Latest it ever unlocked 4 me was 6 1/2 hrs after reset. Following week I could purchase immediately,so that theory is bs. If it's still not unlocked contact support,I'm sure Michelle will get u straightened out

The Educated fool
03-12-2017, 04:00 PM
Very cool idea to promote the Arena, and it explains the number of attacks this morning too! lol

Just one question for you, Sparton: should we be seeing our number of battles displayed in any limited time window (as in the Victory/Defeat pop-up screen, for instance), or just in our "My Arena Stats" tab as usual? I have the message about the promotion in my news screens, but I don't see any additional/special calculations towards a reward going on, so I imagine the awards achieved will simply be awarded along with the usual awards next Saturday?

Silentknight
03-12-2017, 07:57 PM

Sparton, u c this?

Fister
03-12-2017, 10:12 PM
lol i'll never have the time to play 300 arena battles in a week, anyways: is there anywhere a table that shows the current stats for this event?

I couldn't find any, but if there's none i don't get how one can keep trace of his own progress

Since this event started at reset just go to your 'my arena stats', and look at your attack wins. The last digit is the number of battles you have engaged actively and therefore the one that matters in this event. If not, I have totally misunderstood something.

Sparton_LOTB
03-13-2017, 01:34 AM

Oh shoot, that is incorrect; I've passed that along to get fixed.

Just to confirm:

Nautical Soul x8
Ironite x100
Gold x 100,000
Rare Soul x 3
Gun/Assassin Soul x1
Legendary Soul x1
Skill Shard x3

Correct!

Dev can you advise?

When you are closing and restarting, are you force closing the app (ie when you start back up, you see the front end loading screen with the logo and start button)?

Just one question for you, Sparton: should we be seeing our number of battles displayed in any limited time window (as in the Victory/Defeat pop-up screen, for instance), or just in our "My Arena Stats" tab as usual? I have the message about the promotion in my news screens, but I don't see any additional/special calculations towards a reward going on, so I imagine the awards achieved will simply be awarded along with the usual awards next Saturday?

Missed seeing this before your post in the other thread, but just to reiterate for people watching this thread...

As per what Fister noted above, the total attacks you've done can be observed in the "My Arena Stats" popup (from the PVP screen, tap the bottom bar to show for those who don't know what I'm talking about). We're counting your total attacks, so the second number when looking at your current week's attack win rate.

For example, if under "CURRENT" and beside "Attack Wins" you see "87% (20/23)", you've done 23 battles in the current week.

Silentknight
03-13-2017, 01:59 AM
Oh shoot, that is incorrect; I've passed that along to get fixed.
K,np,just trying to help. Sry 4 attitude...not a good day

Caretaker
03-13-2017, 12:34 PM
I also like and support the event! Something all up to yourself and very reachable. Lowers the frustration and gives you chance to pay for what you like. This was good thinking, congrats!

Nekroliun
03-13-2017, 04:12 PM
Wait so there is no way to track progress or am i blind? Just gotta remember the amount of attacks i made? Seems like that is the true challenge to me!

Silentknight
03-13-2017, 04:29 PM
Wait so there is no way to track progress or am i blind? Just gotta remember the amount of attacks i made? Seems like that is the true challenge to me!

Yeah man,just click on ur id beside the store button in arena

treeb0mbb
03-13-2017, 05:36 PM

You can just check how many battles you played/did where you stats are at the bottom of the screen in PVP(you click it and shows arena stats). I agree it would be nice if there was some kinda counter to help show people that don't know where to find it.

Fudjo
03-13-2017, 08:46 PM
Just to confirm:

Nautical Soul x8
Ironite x100
Gold x 100,000
Rare Soul x 3
Gun/Assassin Soul x1
Legendary Soul x1
Skill Shard x3

If that really is the case it's amazing and based on Nine's calculation it only takes 200 Ironites (300 to reach T5 but you get 100 back) and some dedication only :)

It depends on what you're after. Remember that a Nautical Soul costs 100 Ironite, so if you're paying 300 Ironite to reach Tier 5 then you're giving up 3 Nautical Souls to gain 3 Nautical Souls, but you do gain the 3 Skill Shards. Also, if you're at 900 Ironite, then you're giving up an additional Nautical Soul to get there, since you get 10 Nautical Souls for 900 Ironite instead of 9.

So if Nautical Souls are what you want, just stop when you reach Tier 4. If you want those Skill Shards, 300 Ironite is a very good price.

Rodrigo-3281
03-13-2017, 11:48 PM
I don't think I saw this in the thread but I just wanted to confirm if Battles refer to both attacks and defenses? Or just attacks? Thanks!

Fudjo
03-14-2017, 12:10 AM
I don't think I saw this in the thread but I just wanted to confirm if Battles refer to both attacks and defenses? Or just attacks? Thanks!

From this thread:

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?4981-March-9th-2017-Update-Discussion&p=33658&viewfull=1#post33658

Only battles you initiate count, so defense battles aren't counted for the sake of rewards in this event.

Rodrigo-3281
03-14-2017, 01:13 AM
From this thread:

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?4981-March-9th-2017-Update-Discussion&p=33658&viewfull=1#post33658

Perfect. Thank you.

Patrice-1201
03-14-2017, 03:58 PM
2609 well that took 3 days ;-)

slauki
03-14-2017, 11:04 PM
oh man, i missed such events. really like to see such things that motivates us to play. great move!
love the approach, hope that many more events like this will come. i feel that the game i on a good path right now. when sacrifice, BNW and
time problematic is solved, we will have a great enjoyable mobile game.

druid138
03-16-2017, 05:29 PM
Sparton: do Draws contribute to the Number of Attacks? I've been tracking that number in my quest for Tier 4, and it is suddenly one less than I expected. I did have a draw a few battles ago. Is it possible that that didn't add to the denominator?

druid138-6195

Sparton_LOTB
03-16-2017, 06:29 PM
Sparton: do Draws contribute to the Number of Attacks? I've been tracking that number in my quest for Tier 4, and it is suddenly one less than I expected. I did have a draw a few battles ago. Is it possible that that didn't add to the denominator?

druid138-6195

Draws should count, yes.

Specifically, any match that you start should count; the result doesn't matter for the sake of the event.

druid138
03-16-2017, 06:39 PM
Draws should count, yes.

Specifically, any match that you start should count; the result doesn't matter for the sake of the event.

Thanks, though I'm fairly certain the denominator fell behind by 1. Not that I'm going to be cutting it that close, but are you sure the denominator matches identically with whatever counter you are using for the event?

druid138-6195

Caretaker
03-16-2017, 08:07 PM
Next week up a bit, 400 for tier 5. You'll see how this week goes, I see people enjoying the event!

Sparton_LOTB
03-16-2017, 09:19 PM
Thanks, though I'm fairly certain the denominator fell behind by 1. Not that I'm going to be cutting it that close, but are you sure the denominator matches identically with whatever counter you are using for the event?

If there's a bug with that arena stats display, that'd be news to me.

My method of checking isn't the same as what we're using for calculating reward tiers, but as of 9 minutes ago I think you're at 138 battles this week? Let me know if that sounds right.

druid138
03-16-2017, 09:31 PM
If there's a bug with that arena stats display, that'd be news to me.

My method of checking isn't the same as what we're using for calculating reward tiers, but as of 9 minutes ago I think you're at 138 battles this week? Let me know if that sounds right.

Thanks, as always, for being so responsive! 138 is what I calculated too. A nice coincidence with my user ID, by the way. But my Arena stats show Attacks Wins as x/137. I'm masking the numerator to avoid shame. :)

druid138-6195

Sparton_LOTB
03-16-2017, 11:03 PM
138 is what I calculated too. A nice coincidence with my user ID, by the way.

Huh, how did I miss that...

But my Arena stats show Attacks Wins as x/137. I'm masking the numerator to avoid shame. :)

Yeah, it sounds like technically only wins or losses is being tracked there (and which is what our rewarding data will be looking for), which is why that is the case.

If you know the only reason you missed getting a reward tier is because of a draw or two, you can probably send in a support ticket after claiming your reward when they become available and we can confirm if your total battles after draws would have counted. So long as too many people aren't doing that (or trying to abuse the system), there probably won't be a problem with giving you the difference if you fell just short.

In any case, thanks for pointing that out; I've passed that along to see if we can get a fix for the numbers displayed in that My Arena Stats popup.

druid138
03-16-2017, 11:10 PM
In any case, thanks for pointing that out; I've passed that along to see if we can get a fix for the numbers displayed in that My Arena Stats popup.

Thanks for looking into this. It shouldn't be a problem for me - I wouldn't want to cut it that close anyway. But, it's good for people to know if they were planning to use that last SoW before the Saturday reset to cross a threshold.

druid138-6195

Soundwave214
03-19-2017, 06:02 AM
Event is end now, how can i get my reward?

Sparton_LOTB
03-19-2017, 07:16 AM
Event is end now, how can i get my reward?

We haven't been able to set up the rewards to be claimable yet. They will become available about 24-72 hours after the event end (so in about a day or two from now).

Soundwave214
03-19-2017, 07:33 AM
We haven't been able to set up the rewards to be claimable yet. They will become available about 24-72 hours after the event end (so in about a day or two from now).

Okay then, can't wait.

Silentknight
03-20-2017, 12:35 AM

Ask and u shall receive

Caretaker
03-20-2017, 07:10 PM
Ask and u shall receive

'Damnation was the price' - Iced Earth "Slave To The Dark"

Sidney
03-20-2017, 07:55 PM
Wait a minute... Sparton... originally you said the 25th of March... then you corrected yourself and changed it to Sunday the 19th. Now I'm reading that you changed it to the 18th. I can't be the only one who wasn't monitoring the forums every day looking for the latest correction. I actually planned game playing time around allowing myself to get over 200 by the cutoff on Sunday... Just not possible with everything I have going on to hit the 300 mark this week, so I shot for 200 by Sunday. Now I see the rules have changed again. Are there any concessions being made to make up for the false information that was posted? Now I've wasted time and Ironite to hit a goal that for the most part turned out to be a moving target. Your thoughts?

Silentknight
03-20-2017, 08:26 PM
Wait a minute... Sparton... originally you said the 25th of March... then you corrected yourself and changed it to Sunday the 19th. Now I'm reading that you changed it to the 18th. I can't be the only one who wasn't monitoring the forums every day looking for the latest correction. I actually planned game playing time around allowing myself to get over 200 by the cutoff on Sunday... Just not possible with everything I have going on to hit the 300 mark this week, so I shot for 200 by Sunday. Now I see the rules have changed again. Are there any concessions being made to make up for the false information that was posted? Now I've wasted time and Ironite to hit a goal that for the most part turned out to be a moving target. Your thoughts?

I dunno bud,thot it was always the 18th with prizes claimable til the 25th. The news section said it was til the 25th,that got corrected to the 18th

Shifter
03-20-2017, 09:08 PM
If I remember right, the 25th date was the date the nautical souls where not available any longer. Bummer that the dates messed you up Sidney.

Leviathan
03-20-2017, 09:32 PM
Hi Sidney. There was a slight error on the forums due to some confusion around time zones. The original post on the forums stated the event ended on March 19 at 4pm. This was corrected to the proper end time (March 18 at 5pm PST) a week ago on March 13 before noon PST.

March 25 was listed as (and still is) the date rewards will be claimable until. The rewards will become available to everyone shortly.

Frost
03-20-2017, 10:27 PM
When?!

/tenchars

Tritium
03-20-2017, 10:35 PM
March 25 was listed as (and still is) the date rewards will be claimable until. The rewards will become available to everyone shortly.

Just for some clarification, will the rewards become available later today? Regardless, I know a lot of us here are grateful that you guys put on this event for us in the first place. Thank you for that!

Bradata
03-20-2017, 10:53 PM
Patience is a virtue guys, give them some time to sort the crap we gonna get out of the rewards anyway :)
I'm sure that the only valuable reword for me from the Bonus will be the Shards so no rush.

Sparton_LOTB
03-20-2017, 11:31 PM
Just for some clarification, will the rewards become available later today? Regardless, I know a lot of us here are grateful that you guys put on this event for us in the first place. Thank you for that!

We're still aiming to have the rewards able to be claimable within 72 hours of the event concluding (as per the original post), and we're still on track for that. We will post here in case there's any delays.

Silentknight
03-21-2017, 12:04 AM
Woo Hoo!!! Thx guys!

Sparton_LOTB
03-21-2017, 12:08 AM
Speaking of which... rewards are now available to collect!

From the main HUB, tap Store, and it should be the first thing listed (if you participated and still don't see it, restart the app and it will be there).

Good luck with your souls, everyone!

BG840
03-21-2017, 12:11 AM
Giggity Thanks y'all!!!

Sidney
03-21-2017, 12:19 AM
Ok... I'm not trying to be a pain in the ass, but the original date you posted was the 25th... then the 19th... then the 18th. You edited the original post and didn't post a redaction to the original mistake. Therefore, who goes and re-reads a post that they already read? I understood the original correction as it was well documented in the forum due to replies... but after the change to the 18th I didn't see any posts outlining that change. Other than the original post that I see now has been modified. See where I'm going with this? I can't be the only one who really thought that we had until 4PM PST on the 19th to complete as much of the challenge as possible.

nemo6969 replied to you and the 19th was documented in that.

Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

And those of use who are unable to get into the arena?

Once again... not trying to be a PITA but to me it seems like a bait and switch. I'm sure it was an honest mistake and I'm not beyond making mistakes myself, but when I do I make sure I compensate for them.

URock
03-21-2017, 01:00 AM
1st Soul of the rewards I put into the Book of Souls was a Gun/Assassin Soul and...tadaa.. NAVIGATOR EDDIE

calizario
03-21-2017, 03:04 AM
Speaking of which... rewards are now available to collect!

From the main HUB, tap Store, and it should be the first thing listed (if you participated and still don't see it, restart the app and it will be there).

Good luck with your souls, everyone!

I'm getting sick of this game already. In addition to me, several players complaining about this ridiculous BoS drop rate. There was a player who opened more than 100 premium souls and no expressive characters. I only get duplicate and I have never seen red eyes in G / A Soul and much less won 5 stars in the Legendary Soul.

I hope that many players will wake up and stop spending $$$ in this casino that favors the game and not the player.

Kutte
03-21-2017, 11:16 AM
I hope that many players will wake up and stop spending $$$ in this casino that favors the game and not the player.

Thats the way all Free to Play games work to keep the Servers/Game running. Stop gambling, the game dies.
Of course the RNG need some tuning and new definitions of what is Legendary or Rare.

But IMHO for an Event where you have to sink a lot of time and ressources there should be at least one guaranteed reward at max tier, which should be an Eddie.
It's very frustating to get nothing for 300 buggy, boring and repetitious fights ...

zdm-1083
03-21-2017, 11:22 AM
But what did you get?
If it's 4* or 5* characters that you already owned, it will be a down for you.
But that's a good "drop" regarding general statistics...

Kutte
03-21-2017, 11:28 AM
i replied my rewards on the http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?5059-Arena-competition-rewards/page3
(http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?5059-Arena-competition-rewards/page3)
in short:
LS: 4* dupe,
other: one 4*, rest 3* dupes/trash

zdm-1083
03-21-2017, 11:35 AM
Your drops looks as a great RNG to me :D
But ofc, I did not own toons you get...

I don't see how devs could but a guaranted reward as an Eddie.
If you get Samurai one but you already own it, it is crap, no?

For me, 3 skill shards were the greatest reward, other stuff is just bonuses.

Kutte
03-21-2017, 11:40 AM
But they did release a new gambling Eddie with the Event.
Also Coalgiver Eddie on Christmas and FotD on Helloween. So i think it's safe to say: new Event = new Eddie ;)
There are plenty of Maiden Songs left and hopefully some more in the future ...
Christmas and Halloween were a bit different but it could be adapted to the PvP rules (xxx played games)

calizario
03-21-2017, 01:22 PM
Thats the way all Free to Play games work to keep the Servers/Game running. Stop gambling, the game dies.
Of course the RNG need some tuning and new definitions of what is Legendary or Rare.

But IMHO for an Event where you have to sink a lot of time and ressources there should be at least one guaranteed reward at max tier, which should be an Eddie.
It's very frustating to get nothing for 300 buggy, boring and repetitious fights ...

The issue is not to stop playing or stop buying things inside the game. I do not care about this, so much that I have a Playstation 4 and paid the PS Plus annuity, buy additional contents and play iRacing.com on the PC where it is paid monthly, every six months or annually to play (if not pay does not play), the whole Content is paid (cars and tracks) but in both if there is return without bets and here is pure bet with the extremely low return level.
LoftB game since the end of June, comes a tiring hour, beyond what I report, see other players reporting the same things in facebook groups.