PDA

View Full Version : Theater mode suggestion

Hypnos
03-12-2017, 06:27 PM
Just had a ridiculous fight in the arena that I wish I could watch again. It gave me the idea of a theater mode where you could rewatch battles.

Each of your last ten battles would be available to rewatch and you could store a limited number of battles to your vault where they would be permanently stored and available to watch whenever you want.

What are your thoughts on this?

Tritium
03-12-2017, 06:56 PM
Just had a ridiculous fight in the arena that I wish I could watch again. It gave me the idea of a theater mode where you could rewatch battles.

Each of your last ten battles would be available to rewatch and you could store a limited number of battles to your vault where they would be permanently stored and available to watch whenever you want.

What are your thoughts on this?

This would be a cool addition to the game! I've played a few games in the past that had a feature like this and it was a lot of fun to share the battles on forum sites or in the in-game chat (which unfortunately LOTB doesn't have!). It was even better when the top players shared their fights because then all of us lower guys could learn from what they did.

CanyptianFit
03-12-2017, 07:00 PM
Love this idea!

Would be cool if you could submit them and they have top 10/5 games of the week.

I had a game yesterday and it ended up 1 against 1, and that went 5-7 rounds. My toon against a prisoner, I got stunned, it was crazy, while I ended up being the last man standing, you couldn't see health on either one of us. What a nail biter. My heart was racing.

Kamuz24z
03-12-2017, 09:24 PM
Will be a good way for players to learn how to use better their toons or just to share a good fight like those fights Agains powerful toons but is a good idea Mammy

mjmxiii
03-12-2017, 10:54 PM
I believe this can be done with apps like Bluestacks or GooglePlay. I've seen folks with full matches on YouTube before. Would be very cool if there was a way to do it in-game though. Wouldn't mind a feature like this after they release some bug fixes and new levels.