PDA

View Full Version : Suspect Discussion ..Time

RACCAR-8000
03-14-2017, 08:12 AM
Alright let's fix this here and now . We've all complained about it , so let's hear the solution to this problem.

Reason for troopers: make friends and spend ironit.

Result: so loyal to friends that we lose sleep.

1.Raid has been talked about.

2.Let us use 5 troopers at once , charge 20/25 sands of time ,depending on what level your on , get less resources so maybe we'll spend $ to get em.

I'm so sleepy right now I can't think , so please help with solutions that's good for us and fair to the devs.

P.S. every tho BillLion is on vacation from the game I still didn't kick him off my team, why so much loyalty. Is that weird ?

RACCAR-8000
03-14-2017, 08:19 AM
Omg , my # 2 point is like we'll spend the 30 ironit to refill sands of time , so the devs get there $ . I'm sure that's what the whole troopers thing was intended for. And we get more time. It's a fair trade... make it so ...

RACCAR-8000
03-14-2017, 08:23 AM
So sleepy, that would give us more time to spend money on pvp as well . So it's a win , win . We get more time , devs get more $ .

Ian
03-14-2017, 08:25 AM
I like this idea. I know what you mean about loyalty too, I usually avoid my troopers in arena - I think of them like allies.

HomemLivre
03-14-2017, 12:28 PM
I like this idea. I know what you mean about loyalty too, I usually avoid my troopers in arena - I think of them like allies.

Im with you Ian, I usually try to avoid my troopers in arena to, I just cant avoid when Im cleaning up the list or when Im revenging.

Sidney
03-14-2017, 05:44 PM
I've raised the issue of the "Time Suck" that the game has become on multiple occasions and I have yet to hear any of the devs chime in on if they are planning anything to truly resolve the issue. They only thing they did was fix the lag at the end of the round before the chest drops... (Which by the way was in dire need of fixing and very much appreciated that they took care of it) But an option to do a quick battle and forgo the actual battle and go straight to rewards when farming so we can use all our troopers in a timely fashion has fallen on deaf ears. Much of the grinding / obligation to our troopers has turned into just that... a time consuming obligation because we all want our loyal troopers to get their badges... as well as get some for ourselves of course.

People have lives outside of the game and when people are losing sleep because they are trying to fulfill "Obligations" it takes the fun out of the game. I know I don't have any asperations of finishing in the top 3 of arena because I just don't want to invest the time or money. When I earn souls (Legendary, Rare, or even Rare G/A souls, they don't have the same excitement I used to feel since the RNG just seems to want to give me more of the same crap I've been dying to sacrifice for months. Something has to give or there will be more people taking a break from the nonsense. Only thing that keeps me coming back is wanting to make sure my troopers are taken care of... This has gone from a game I couldn't wait to play, to a game I can't wait to finish for the day... Yet, I come back for more of the same daily disappointments... Must be something wrong with me... :D

slauki
03-14-2017, 10:36 PM
just make it possible to use troopers in the arena or two troopers at once in pve would work. it would cut down the time needed drasticly. we don't have to be able to control the troopers, just a ride along box would do it.

kkkreg5
03-14-2017, 11:46 PM
I'm for the use of Troopers in Arena. 2 birds, 1 stone.

Sidney
03-15-2017, 11:57 AM
just make it possible to use troopers in the arena or two troopers at once in pve would work. it would cut down the time needed drasticly. we don't have to be able to control the troopers, just a ride along box would do it.

100% Agree with this!!! Bring on the extra ride along boxes!!!