PDA

View Full Version : When new arena talis (shell and immunity) will expire?!

Giacomo Farinacci
03-15-2017, 01:03 PM
Sorry for bad english.
I hope i will have time for buy a set of shell talis before them will be expired. I got two immunity. Does anyone know when they will delete them from the arena store?!

Rygone
03-16-2017, 06:43 PM
Nobody knows :rolleyes:

Each of the 3 subtypes per talisman can be purchased once a week from the PVP Store for 400 Iron Coins each. These will be available for a limited time (end date TBD).

Silentknight
03-16-2017, 06:45 PM
Probably when BNW arrives. Pretty sure Sparton said those as well as other new talismans will drop in BNW

Giacomo Farinacci
03-18-2017, 01:36 PM
Probably when BNW arrives. Pretty sure Sparton said those as well as other new talismans will drop in BNW

Ok. Thank you very much. I hope you have right, so i ll wait tomorrow to get another shell talis "ward".

PerthEddie
03-30-2017, 03:19 PM
I am sure I saw Sparton say these will be removed from the PvP store on April 8th. Is that it then and they are gone for good or will they drop elsewhere in the near future? Could do with getting some but not got anywhere near enough PvP coins to spend :(

Giacomo Farinacci
03-31-2017, 12:01 PM
I am sure I saw Sparton say these will be removed from the PvP store on April 8th. Is that it then and they are gone for good or will they drop elsewhere in the near future? Could do with getting some but not got anywhere near enough PvP coins to spend :(

I know. I read that in their facebook page. If you play everyday from today you maybe could get a couple of them before them expire. I have already taken a set of yellow and one of green but i want take another two different set. I can do it from today to 8/04.
Thank you very much for reply.

Giacomo Farinacci
03-31-2017, 12:04 PM
I hope they will give them in other ways in the future. Same for the others talismane they stopped to drop that i have not.

CanyptianFit
03-31-2017, 12:10 PM
They've stated these 2 sets will drop in BNW. So don't worry we will get more opportunities to get these once removed from the arena store.

Giacomo Farinacci
03-31-2017, 02:54 PM
They've stated these 2 sets will drop in BNW. So don't worry we will get more opportunities to get these once removed from the arena store.

Great!!!!!!

druid138
04-01-2017, 03:35 AM

Do you remember where they said that and what the details were? Any idea how common they will be in BNW? Just trying to determine how aggressively I should go after them in the Arena store over the next 8 days. Thanks!

Sparton - care to provide any additional details? Thanks!

druid138-6195

90mphyorker
04-01-2017, 04:10 AM
I'd go aggressively after them.

BNW may come really soon after April 8th (I bloody hope so) but with their track record on getting new content out I wouldn't bet on it.

Giacomo Farinacci
04-01-2017, 05:26 AM
Do you remember where they said that and what the details were? Any idea how common they will be in BNW? Just trying to determine how aggressively I should go after them in the Arena store over the next 8 days. Thanks!

Sparton - care to provide any additional details? Thanks!

druid138-6195

I would like to know that too!

Lulero
04-20-2017, 03:35 PM
Bit of an old thread but question is coming around again for next reset.

I remember Sparton saying they would give a one week notice, some asked for 2 and the request was forwarded. Then I didn't check forums again, I expected an in-game notice as the majority don't check forums and should have access to that kind of information too. Or so I thought. Now I'm sitting here with 2 useless half set until they are available again through one of the new worlds (I guess).

I'd like to request an in-game notice of 1 or 2 weeks this time around. That would be much appreciated.