PDA

View Full Version : Rare Coloured Souls on Lord of Light

blackbolt
03-15-2017, 04:25 PM
Why don't let LoL levels drop the corresponding rare coloured soul?
Obviously the Gunner/Assassin ones has to be included and must drop respectively in gunnner and assassin day. And i think a little more drop rate it's needed because the RNG it's a real pain the way it is (read: "we beg you...pretty please?").

I think it can re-vitalise this part of the game and add a little more possibilities (or isolated lucky sparks) for us to farm the right soul type for the toons we really want.

In a more business-oriented thinking i think that we will use more SoT refills and globally increase the amount of ironite we spend.

C'mon Devs, we can do it!

slauki
03-15-2017, 08:33 PM
would really love to see something like that...haven't played LOL since forever. 199 fights till october, because i have evolved every character i wanted to so far.
sitting on many shards, just waiting for some chars to use em ;).

8sot is too expensive and the rewards are really mediocre. that's my opinion at least.

druid138
03-15-2017, 09:02 PM
Great idea! I still play LoL consistently for regular and evo shards, but I'd take the extra incentive. The 7-8 SoT is a pain to deal with when playing 50 troopers. Powerslave and/or SOTWM usually get played a lot on those days, depending on whether I need good talismans (SOTWM) or XP for non-max characters (Powerslave) more.

druid138-6195

Berry-7604
08-20-2017, 08:45 PM
This is a good idea, maybe shards of those souls in the lower levels and real souls in the higher levels.

RCarter
08-21-2017, 12:04 AM
Precious soul frag drops would be cool too.

Maybe even legendary fragments...