PDA

View Full Version : i am Jofer16, crusher of dreams, and contrary to popular belief, not a robot. AMA :)

Jofer16
03-15-2017, 05:17 PM
hello fellow troopers! wanted to post (but couldn't until a few minutes ago) to clear up some fake news i caught wind of by some kind friends alerting me, which is being spread by the likes of users shaolinlondo and Skynyrdoo7. i'm being accused of botting/cheating/god knows what. mainly because i blew skynyrdoo7 out of the water the other night after he tried to catch me, and previous shenanigans and just generally having fun. ran up about 1k points in maybe an hour or so taking a few quick breaks.

if you consider clearing my lists repeatedly, and only losing once in a bloodbath spree, yeah i guess that's botting. done totally legit and i welcome any investigation from the devs from your false reports. feel free to have them dig the logs for all of my activity. probably not the best idea to accuse someone of cheating and run to the devs just because their play style is over your head and you don't understand it. all of the pay to win crying is so overplayed, pretty sure it's not pay to win when i'm racking up points at a rate faster than others when playing head to head. yeah i buy refills, but i'm still faster in the end no matter, and everyone trying to catch me is buying refills too. now if i had zero skill and was still winning, i'd get your point, but money alone won't buy you rank #1 in this game, you're super naive for thinking that. if that were so, Shaolinlondo would be rank #1, i've heard the crazy amounts he spends so you obviously need skill too or he and everyone else complaining would win. trust me, if you can spend hundreds of dollars on souls consistently, you're already spending more than enough to win, it just hasn't clicked for you yet. i can't buy a special time boost to make me play faster and never lose lol. i've inspected troopers accounts on my list and i spend nowhere near what some others do looking at their toon collections. Sparton even said that the "pay to win" complaints are overstated, he can probably see the underlying data. i definitely spend money, i come from other games like SWGOH, was big into digital trading cards, and love mobile gaming so it's nothing new for me, but my reign so far has been a combination of factors, that's just what fuels the machine. you have to give a Lamborghini gas to make it go :)

strategy.. i don't cherry pick or use auto/ai play as some are speculating, my lists get cleared from beginning to end, and then on to the next. i used to skip some teams in the beginning weeks, but now my attack team/strategy is strong enough where i don't need to, like i said i only lost once in that run after running up 1k points sitting in the #1 spot. people boast about huge winstreaks, but if you really want a test, try running one up sitting in 1st place so your lists are the cream of the crop, and not skipping anybody.. that's the real challenge. streaks when you're outside the top 10ish are cool, but not that impressive in comparison. and the "jofer's team is horrible" comments by the people mentioned are laughable. EVERY defense team is horrible, AI is garbage, and i'm guessing my hold rate is higher than yours. sitting at 35% hold rate now, which i'd say is pretty decent for being attacked 300+ times already this week. you guys are literally the fake news kings of the community. also been funny hearing about people boasting they beat me and that my team sucks, then an hour later lose consecutive times to me and **crickets**.

also wanted to let everyone know i haven't been able to post on these forums because the email registration is broken, i've tried repeatedly and tried getting help on the legacy subreddit but no helpful response, after months i finally got access after emailing support this morning. hence why i haven't introduced myself yet over here, i wasn't able to. i'll answer any questions about my account regarding validadity, etc., there's no cheater in me. got sick of trying to register and gave up, but figured i'd try support so i could get on here to post and defend myself now that accusations are picking up.

and wanted to specifically give a shout out to NICKO, GMAC, everyone that's given me props and respect, you know who you are. i didn’t have member access to the forums like i said, but saw some posts awhile back when gmac and i had an epic battle. this has all been done legit and true players seem to realize that. you guys are the pillar of the community, lots of respect to your craft, and this is only really directed to the jealous speculators stirring up drama and the silly "jofer isn't one of us" crowd. you sure don't make new people want to become "one of you" if that's how you act. it's tough to want to join a community when you're being accused of cheating, etc. but i've seen some of you are at least of the welcoming type and very friendly so i appreciate that, and those i've seen stick up for me. I have a good memory of user ids.

is botting even possible in this game? take off the tinfoil hats guys lol.

see you all on the battlefield friends!

gmac
03-15-2017, 05:22 PM
Hey man!

Big fan here!

That battle was awesome, letīs try that again sometime!!!

And welcome to the forum!

Silentknight
03-15-2017, 05:25 PM
Lol,bout time!!! U have some reading to do!!! Lmao!

druid138
03-15-2017, 05:26 PM
Welcome to the forum! Congrats on your arena success!

druid138-6195

RCarter
03-15-2017, 05:27 PM
Jealous bitch are still bitches.

Keep giving gas to your Lambo, comrade.

Shaolin85london
03-15-2017, 05:44 PM
hello fellow troopers! wanted to post (but couldn't until a few minutes ago) to clear up some fake news i caught wind of by some kind friends alerting me, which is being spread by the likes of users shaolinlondo and Skynyrdoo7. i'm being accused of botting/cheating/god knows what. mainly because i blew skynyrdoo7 out of the water the other night after he tried to catch me, and previous shenanigans and just generally having fun. ran up about 1k points in maybe an hour or so taking a few quick breaks.

if you consider clearing my lists repeatedly, and only losing once in a bloodbath spree, yeah i guess that's botting. done totally legit and i welcome any investigation from the devs from your false reports. feel free to have them dig the logs for all of my activity. probably not the best idea to accuse someone of cheating and run to the devs just because their play style is over your head and you don't understand it. all of the pay to win crying is so overplayed, pretty sure it's not pay to win when i'm racking up points at a rate faster than others when playing head to head. yeah i buy refills, but i'm still faster in the end no matter, and everyone trying to catch me is buying refills too. now if i had zero skill and was still winning, i'd get your point, but money alone won't buy you rank #1 in this game, you're super naive for thinking that. if that were so, Shaolinlondo would be rank #1, i've heard the crazy amounts he spends so you obviously need skill too or he and everyone else complaining would win. trust me, if you can spend hundreds of dollars on souls consistently, you're already spending more than enough to win, it just hasn't clicked for you yet. i can't buy a special time boost to make me play faster and never lose lol. i've inspected troopers accounts on my list and i spend nowhere near what some others do looking at their toon collections. Sparton even said that the "pay to win" complaints are overstated, he can probably see the underlying data. i definitely spend money, i come from other games like SWGOH, was big into digital trading cards, and love mobile gaming so it's nothing new for me, but my reign so far has been a combination of factors, that's just what fuels the machine. you have to give a Lamborghini gas to make it go :)

strategy.. i don't cherry pick or use auto/ai play as some are speculating, my lists get cleared from beginning to end, and then on to the next. i used to skip some teams in the beginning weeks, but now my attack team/strategy is strong enough where i don't need to, like i said i only lost once in that run after running up 1k points sitting in the #1 spot. people boast about huge winstreaks, but if you really want a test, try running one up sitting in 1st place so your lists are the cream of the crop, and not skipping anybody.. that's the real challenge. streaks when you're outside the top 10ish are cool, but not that impressive in comparison. and the "jofer's team is horrible" comments by the people mentioned are laughable. EVERY defense team is horrible, AI is garbage, and i'm guessing my hold rate is higher than yours. sitting at 35% hold rate now, which i'd say is pretty decent for being attacked 300+ times already this week. you guys are literally the fake news kings of the community. also been funny hearing about people boasting they beat me and that my team sucks, then an hour later lose consecutive times to me and **crickets**.

also wanted to let everyone know i haven't been able to post on these forums because the email registration is broken, i've tried repeatedly and tried getting help on the legacy subreddit but no helpful response, after months i finally got access after emailing support this morning. hence why i haven't introduced myself yet over here, i wasn't able to. i'll answer any questions about my account regarding validadity, etc., there's no cheater in me. got sick of trying to register and gave up, but figured i'd try support so i could get on here to post and defend myself now that accusations are picking up.

and wanted to specifically give a shout out to NICKO, GMAC, everyone that's given me props and respect, you know who you are. i didn’t have member access to the forums like i said, but saw some posts awhile back when gmac and i had an epic battle. this has all been done legit and true players seem to realize that. you guys are the pillar of the community, lots of respect to your craft, and this is only really directed to the jealous speculators stirring up drama and the silly "jofer isn't one of us" crowd. you sure don't make new people want to become "one of you" if that's how you act. it's tough to want to join a community when you're being accused of cheating, etc. but i've seen some of you are at least of the welcoming type and very friendly so i appreciate that, and those i've seen stick up for me. I have a good memory of user ids.

is botting even possible in this game? take off the tinfoil hats guys lol.

That explains a lot, well first of all I have to make u my sincere apologies, in the real beginning I underestimated your team and yes I was pissed because if u remember that week I tried for the eternal, I got several attack from you all in few hours, dragging me down down down, in that time I ate u, seriously. Glad I was completely wrong about u, your silence due issue login (got the same issue here) was just increasing my suspect on u, but like I said I ve been prick and I regret about all shit on you. Hope you ll accept it and other than that u are really welcome here and see u on the battlefield! Cheers

Jofer16
03-15-2017, 05:44 PM
Hey man!

Big fan here!

That battle was awesome, letīs try that again sometime!!!

And welcome to the forum!

Same here bud! You were my greatest challenger. That Saturday was super fun. When you took the lead I had to take my gf to work and figured I was safe. Got home and saw I was down with about an hour or so to go. Was an awesome test. Realized since I was down and you weren't stopping the only way to victory was sheer speed. Everyone can blame you for honing my skills haha

Jofer16
03-15-2017, 05:45 PM
Jealous bitch are still bitches.

Keep giving gas to your Lambo, comrade.

Thanks man!

Jofer16
03-15-2017, 05:46 PM
Welcome to the forum! Congrats on your arena success!

druid138-6195

Thanks and I like your username. I used to run a Druid playing WoW :)

Jofer16
03-15-2017, 05:47 PM
Lol,bout time!!! U have some reading to do!!! Lmao!

Thanks, and man your posts are cracking me up haha

Silentknight
03-15-2017, 05:52 PM
Thanks, and man your posts are cracking me up haha

Cool,I got a million of em! Only thing I've ever said is I have a better record vs u than Nicko or Sag...well until u loaded up on new talismans,ugh

CanyptianFit
03-15-2017, 05:55 PM
So at least SilentKnight cracks one person up. (Just kidding SK, you know we're buds!)

Welcome finally to the forum, I guess you were "coming soon" too for some time while you waited for the fix.

I hope your not poking fun at my meager 88 streak without a prisoner and finishing 7th. I was kinda proud of that...Don't burst my bubble. 😎

Again welcome! The whole goal for all of us it to enrich the game we love.

BTW, I'd love to see you and Enti go at it on a speed contest for the record!

Cheers!

Fister
03-15-2017, 05:55 PM
Welcome to the forum Jofer16. ☺

So you haven't been able to write in here before. But a freaking novel as a first! C'mon, give us some time to play. Lol

Btw my best almost-won was when I faced you. I was replacing a toon in my setup and accidently hit fight so I went in only 3. Bummer.

You get to go first and was about to hit 2x auto, but didn't. At the end it was just your prisoner vs my red Pyro, both with low hp. And its my turn. 😀

I'm all excited, sweating and shaking. Shoot I doesn't make perfect hit. You have still little hp left and kill my Pyro. Man that hurt. Even if a perfect hit had not killed your prisoner, if might have coursed blind and a 2nd.

But with such big mistakes I didn't deserved to win. See you out there 👍

Silentknight
03-15-2017, 06:01 PM
So at least SilentKnight cracks one person up. (Just kidding SK, you know we're buds!)

Welcome finally to the forum, I guess you were "coming soon" too for some time while you waited for the fix.

I hope your not poking fun at my meager 88 streak without a prisoner and finishing 7th. I was kinda proud of that...Don't burst my bubble. 😎

Again welcome! The whole goal for all of us it to enrich the game we love.

BTW, I'd love to see you and Enti go at it on a speed contest for the record!

Cheers!

It's all good! Welcome again 2 Jofer! Gotta get ready for work. Should be ez night!
Cya in the arena!

Jofer16
03-15-2017, 06:01 PM

So you haven't been able to write in here before. But a freaking novel as a first! C'mon, give us some time to play. Lol

Btw my best almost-won was when I faced you. I was replacing a toon in my setup and accidently hit fight so I went in only 3. Bummer.

You get to go first and was about to hit 2x auto, but didn't. At the end it was just your prisoner vs my red Pyro, both with low hp. And its my turn. 😀

I'm all excited, sweating and shaking. Shoot I doesn't make perfect hit. You have still little hp left and kill my Pyro. Man that hurt. Even if a perfect hit had not killed your prisoner, if might have coursed blind and a 2nd.

Those types of battles are fun. I've came down to last hit wins a bunch the last 2 days with 1v1 at the end.

Jofer16
03-15-2017, 06:03 PM

And yeah sorry about the giant wall of text haha. Lots has happened in the last month. I'm sure people will still have some questions :)

Jofer16
03-15-2017, 06:05 PM
Also, I've always been curious, anyone know the meaning of my username and recognize it?

Vallz-7904
03-15-2017, 06:05 PM
Congratz with your arena sucsess 🤘
I think it's cool to have you on my trooper list.. building my defence team ..so i'll look for you at the battlefield in the future 😉😂
Cheers and up the irons

gmac
03-15-2017, 06:06 PM
Same here bud! You were my greatest challenger. That Saturday was super fun. When you took the lead I had to take my gf to work and figured I was safe. Got home and saw I was down with about an hour or so to go. Was an awesome test. Realized since I was down and you weren't stopping the only way to victory was sheer speed. Everyone can blame you for honing my skills haha

Thx man :-)

Yeah, in the end itīs all about speed.

Enti is your biggest threat now, he is very fast.

Shaolinlondo made very sincere/honest apologies to you, I hope you guys can settle it down.

Itīs very good to have you here man, really is, Iīm happy, this is a good day for the community.

Cheers

Sleestak
03-15-2017, 06:10 PM
Also, I've always been curious, anyone know the meaning of my username and recognize it?

I always thought you were Jose Fernandez, who faked his own death in order to play LoTB full time.

:cool:

Demoonchild
03-15-2017, 06:12 PM
Great to meet the Man (or maybe the synth/droid???) behind the fake robot mask...

Is always a nice try to fight your f'n annoying teams Jofer(even when I'm losing like 2/3), anyway the most funny was your Xmas Team... LOL!!

Welcome aboard Jofer The Great !!!

Jofer The Great his name stuck fear into hearts of lotb players
Jofer The Great will die of fever of playing lotb that much...... LOL

Ubajoa
03-15-2017, 06:14 PM
When I saw the title of your post I just thought of an introduction of Daenerys Targaryen "I am Daenerys Targaryen the unburnt, queen of the andals, the rhoynar and the first men, queen of meereen, khaleesi of the great grass sea, breaker of chains and mother of dragons." LOL

Anyway, big fan here and welcome to the forums.

Sleestak
03-15-2017, 06:16 PM
There was also one day where I thought someone might have hacked your account and put all Christmas characters in for defense. Then I realized you probably did it to prove a point that you can still succeed even with a shitty defense. Either way, it was fun going against Coal Giver, Snowman, and some reindeer.

Jofer16
03-15-2017, 06:21 PM
I always thought you were Jose Fernandez, who faked his own death in order to play LoTB full time.

!! :D love the devs for adding Navigator. with the whole dead/boat theme I pretend he's the ghost of Jose Fernandez now. kinda creepy with him coupled with my username. but yeah I was obsessed with Jose and was super bummed when he died last fall. good catch.

BonFire
03-15-2017, 06:23 PM
Glad to see you on the boards. Never got to face you, but always love using your Samurai and Prisoner.

Jofer16
03-15-2017, 06:27 PM
yeah I was bored and messing around with the Christmas defense just having fun haha it was free points for people, hence the Christmas theme. I also set my team to 3 prisoners and Santa before last weeks reset if anyone was lucky enough to run into me grinding up until the last second. don't really care about my defense % so was playing around.

Sleestak
03-15-2017, 06:27 PM
!! :D love the devs for adding Navigator. with the whole dead/boat theme I pretend he's the ghost of Jose Fernandez now. kinda creepy with him coupled with my username. but yeah I was obsessed with Jose and was super bummed when he died last fall. good catch.

Haha, very nice choice.

Yeah, totally a shame about him. A bit selfish of me considering the circumstances, but I'm going to be hurting this year in fantasy baseball without him. He was one of my main keepers year over year because I knew he was going to be the best pitcher in baseball very soon.

Jofer16
03-15-2017, 06:31 PM

Shaolinlondo made very sincere/honest apologies to you, I hope you guys can settle it down.

Itīs very good to have you here man, really is, Iīm happy, this is a good day for the community.

Cheers

All good with everyone, Shaolin included, just dropping some truth and defending myself for things thrown at me. His dedication is admirable :) I just hope those 100 nav souls to pull prisoner the other day weren't fueled by desire to take me down haha

slauki
03-15-2017, 06:31 PM
welcome to the forums jofer!

i think arena it's not scriptable and the whole bot thing was a strange explanation/accusation.... cheating is almost impossible over the whole week, so only explanation left is skill (combined with some mighty toons like the prisoner :D ).
have fun and we all would be thankfull for some strategic hints, that makes us play faster, especially without cherrypicking :-)

cheers

Shaolin85london
03-15-2017, 06:44 PM
All good with everyone, Shaolin included, just dropping some truth and defending myself for things thrown at me. His dedication is admirable :) I just hope those 100 nav souls to pull prisoner the other day weren't fueled by desire to take me down haha

Definitely wasn't that reason, one prisoner isn't enough to take u down, neither 100 I guess xD u got a winning strategy, we just need to figure out how to get through 😊

I was behind the prisoner since Xmas, and actually he's really a good farmer in pve, so I'm happy to pulled it out before than later xD

Cheers

Sidney
03-15-2017, 06:50 PM
Welcome to the community Jofer!!!

Kamuz24z
03-15-2017, 07:29 PM
What's the team that has a chance to win against your strategy I understand if you don't want to say it and respect for your dedication for the game I like the game but not to compete at that level congrats for the winning streak

Jofer16
03-15-2017, 07:35 PM
That explains a lot, well first of all I have to make u my sincere apologies, in the real beginning I underestimated your team and yes I was pissed because if u remember that week I tried for the eternal, I got several attack from you all in few hours, dragging me down down down, in that time I ate u, seriously. Glad I was completely wrong about u, your silence due issue login (got the same issue here) was just increasing my suspect on u, but like I said I ve been prick and I regret about all shit on you. Hope you ll accept it and other than that u are really welcome here and see u on the battlefield! Cheers

No worries! And yeah I hear you about frustration with attacks. Try being me lol I was playing last night for a bit and was literally getting hit every minute or so, could barely keep my score level, let alone raise it. But I persisted and ended up a few hundred higher, sometimes I just get stubborn :) Apology accepted for sure bud, this should all be in fun.

Jofer16
03-15-2017, 07:45 PM
What's the team that has a chance to win against your strategy I understand if you don't want to say it and respect for your dedication for the game I like the game but not to compete at that level congrats for the winning streak

RNG. Honestly. No single defense poses consistent trouble, it's when RNG goes crazy on me. I can lose to Nicko, or some random person I've never heard of if abilities just don't land and the RNG gods want to reign down on you. Other than that, luck Reaper teams, the glass cannon types when they go first. If Reaper goes apeshit with extra turns, not much you can do. Now that mummy is easily dealt with, he's the only one i worry about. But as more shield talismans pop up that will go away. That's the trouble with these types of games, it appears the hamster meta wheel has started so talismans will be created at will to deal with weaknesses in the meta and it'll constantly change. For now that's where it's at though. Next week will be way different as a new wave of talismans become available to the player base. I rarely run into teams running lots of pvp talismans now, or bad use of them, so it's still pretty easy pickings.

Bradata
03-15-2017, 08:13 PM

jofer meaning: smart, intelligent with charisma that attracts a variety of people. basically a likeable asshole.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jofer
Welcome to the forums, man! Don't get too upset about people claiming you are a cheater, it's in their nature to blame the guy on the top. We head one "PizzaFriday" who staid on top all the time same as you and I saw the same comments, not sure if it was the same people about him too. Most of them don't try to find out what they are doing wrong, they just blame the guys above them of cheating :p
Congrats on the defense team of yours, really cool strategy... I just gave up trying to revenge your attacks, no sense of loosing 12 more points evry time I do it :)
PizzaFriday left the game because he got bored too much of nothing happening in a long time with this game, hopefully it will change soon. And for now we all know who will be #1 for the next infinite weeks to come unless you don't get the same boredom like the Pizza guy.
Cheers!

Poksic
03-15-2017, 08:17 PM
Great to see you here, you are welcome to the fb group too, you're a great player and deserve it!
I remember the Saturday when you were fighting against Gmac, I was sitting in front of my pc for last 20mins before the reset and watching your points raising and falling down again, waiting for the real champ to win the eternal rank 😃 Honestly, I was a bit sad that Gmac lost 'cause he's my trooper for a couple of months, my rank was fucked up in that last moments too, but hell yeah, I don't regret, great fight between you two!
P.S. I'm Poksic-4624, my highest rank was like 2100 points so we haven't got many battles against each other, but anyways, you've kicked my ass every time 😂
Cheers!

druid138
03-15-2017, 08:18 PM
Thanks and I like your username. I used to run a Druid playing WoW :)

Thanks! And thanks for the trooper badges.

druid138-6195

mjmxiii
03-15-2017, 08:57 PM
Welcome to the party dude... I gotta ask, how much time you put into PvP on a daily basis? I take a look at the rankings and you'll jump hundreds of points within an hour but once you get to 5k, you never drop below that again... It's insane man! Speed is one thing but even playing x2 with DM, its still just not fast enough to even come close...

Jofer16
03-15-2017, 10:30 PM
jofer meaning: smart, intelligent with charisma that attracts a variety of people. basically a likeable asshole.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jofer
Welcome to the forums, man! Don't get too upset about people claiming you are a cheater, it's in their nature to blame the guy on the top. We head one "PizzaFriday" who staid on top all the time same as you and I saw the same comments, not sure if it was the same people about him too. Most of them don't try to find out what they are doing wrong, they just blame the guys above them of cheating :p
Congrats on the defense team of yours, really cool strategy... I just gave up trying to revenge your attacks, no sense of loosing 12 more points evry time I do it :)
PizzaFriday left the game because he got bored too much of nothing happening in a long time with this game, hopefully it will change soon. And for now we all know who will be #1 for the next infinite weeks to come unless you don't get the same boredom like the Pizza guy.
Cheers!

Thanks for the kind words! And that's hilarious jofer is an actual word haha Good to know about PizzaFriday :)

ShadowedLies
03-15-2017, 10:42 PM
Welcome Jofer! Think I've managed to face you once in arena and got smashed. Your, and many others on this forums understanding of this game and its mechanics is astounding. Hopefully I'll manage to get on yalls level and break the top 100 some day.

PerthEddie
03-15-2017, 10:55 PM
Welcome to the forums and nice to finally "meet" the legend!

Pleased to have you as a Trooper as well. Personally I never thought there was any cheating going on and that you are just a hell of a dedicated player.

You won't see me in the Arena as I am way below the likes of you, Nicko, GMac, Shaolin etc. but best of luck to you all in your future battles.

Shifter
03-15-2017, 10:58 PM
Welcome to the forums. Glad you finally got through the email snafu.

Chaosego888
03-15-2017, 11:26 PM
Welcome to the forum Jofer, Hell of a way to introduce yourself... That was awesome! I made a statement once comparing my record versus you to that of Sag and Nicko, hope you didn't think I was calling your team shitty, that was never the intention,
I noticed a couple days later you attacked me 4 times in 19 minutes, I thought Yeah, He read that! I did complain about that in the forum also, not because of you but because the system is screwed up. Good to see you here and glad you got your log-in fixed.

zdm-1083
03-15-2017, 11:32 PM
Welcome home (robot?!) man! :]

Congratulations for your repeated #1!
This is madness and I don't know how you play with it :P

Yeah, mail registration is a mess :/
I hope you will be there more than for defend yourself again haters, haters gonna hate...

Depends, could I go first every time?

Jofer16
03-16-2017, 02:06 AM
Haha, very nice choice.

Yeah, totally a shame about him. A bit selfish of me considering the circumstances, but I'm going to be hurting this year in fantasy baseball without him. He was one of my main keepers year over year because I knew he was going to be the best pitcher in baseball very soon.

For sure, tough loss for baseball. He had the best stats through his age of any pitcher ever, he was destined for greatness and had an amazing attitude. He kept it fun like a little kid would. I have a couple sweet 1/1 cards of his I'll keep forever. Good luck with your keeper squad.

Jofer16
03-16-2017, 02:09 AM
Definitely wasn't that reason, one prisoner isn't enough to take u down, neither 100 I guess xD u got a winning strategy, we just need to figure out how to get through 😊

I was behind the prisoner since Xmas, and actually he's really a good farmer in pve, so I'm happy to pulled it out before than later xD

Cheers

Cool, yeah he was my favorite when I first started, great character design. I was so excited when I pulled him from a soul, he was one of my first 5* and put skill shards into him when I had no idea what I was doing :)

Jofer16
03-16-2017, 02:10 AM

Haha, one can dream. Now I'm just the ghost of Jose as the Navigator.

Jofer16
03-16-2017, 02:14 AM
Great to see you here, you are welcome to the fb group too, you're a great player and deserve it!
I remember the Saturday when you were fighting against Gmac, I was sitting in front of my pc for last 20mins before the reset and watching your points raising and falling down again, waiting for the real champ to win the eternal rank 😃 Honestly, I was a bit sad that Gmac lost 'cause he's my trooper for a couple of months, my rank was fucked up in that last moments too, but hell yeah, I don't regret, great fight between you two!
P.S. I'm Poksic-4624, my highest rank was like 2100 points so we haven't got many battles against each other, but anyways, you've kicked my ass every time 😂
Cheers!

Thanks :) and thanks for the invite but Facebook just seems like a dumpster fire these days. Rather not deal with trolls or dumb comments. Not saying that's what the group is about but I'm happy to finally get access here :) I've also been posting on the legacy subreddit lately trying to help others but nobody really uses it much.

Jofer16
03-16-2017, 02:19 AM
Welcome to the party dude... I gotta ask, how much time you put into PvP on a daily basis? I take a look at the rankings and you'll jump hundreds of points within an hour but once you get to 5k, you never drop below that again... It's insane man! Speed is one thing but even playing x2 with DM, its still just not fast enough to even come close...

Was considerably more in the early weeks, now I just perfect my attack more and more. I timed myself last night on a decent average win and it was well under a minute. so if I want to, I can sit down focus and grind up a few thousand pretty easy. And I used to lose a lot more on both offense and defense so that's less of a burden now. My defense has been doing surprisingly well this week, there's stretches where I'll win 50%+ where RNG smiles upon me, so less loss of points there too.

Jofer16
03-16-2017, 02:23 AM
Welcome to the forum Jofer, Hell of a way to introduce yourself... That was awesome! I made a statement once comparing my record versus you to that of Sag and Nicko, hope you didn't think I was calling your team shitty, that was never the intention,
I noticed a couple days later you attacked me 4 times in 19 minutes, I thought Yeah, He read that! I did complain about that in the forum also, not because of you but because the system is screwed up. Good to see you here and glad you got your log-in fixed.

I think I remember that! You just popped up on consecutive list clears and then I think I had a couple revenges right after. I remember thinking man this guy probably thinks I'm doing this on purpose lol

Jofer16
03-16-2017, 02:26 AM
Welcome home (robot?!) man! :]

Congratulations for your repeated #1!
This is madness and I don't know how you play with it :P

Yeah, mail registration is a mess :/
I hope you will be there more than for defend yourself again haters, haters gonna hate...

Depends, could I go first every time?

Yeah registration is frustrating, all I think about is all the new players that try to join and get bummed when they can't. Should be a simple fix and the forum users would go way up. And wow I was at 6000 there :) I've been toying with the idea of trying to hit 10k in a week for a personal record.

Nicko
03-16-2017, 03:27 AM
He exists!

Knew you had to be out there somewhere - no one with the energy you've put towards dominating the game would be a stranger to the official forums. Really glad you're here - that's an awesome run you've put together and your input will be great to have!

Caretaker
03-16-2017, 05:26 AM
Hi, wellcome a board. Wrong thread though for intro ;) hm.. I think I liked it more when you were a mistycal ghost, lol, love the title! Care to share how to clear list on top that fast, how you cope with tauntfest pris?

powerslave74
03-16-2017, 10:09 AM
Welcome to the forum, Jofer! I know that registration for the forum can be a headache, I had my own problems trying to get on the forum. Congratulations on the ultimate winning streak!

nuclear1250
03-16-2017, 10:12 AM
Ah, the tyrannical dictator of the arena finally reveals himself!

Welcome to the forums man, at least your presence finally answers the whole bot thing even if it still irks me that you're #1 in the arena literally every week. How much time do you have on your hands to keep it up?

Would say I have dreams of taking you on one day but then again I don't have much time, my teams in both defence and attack are pretty lame as half of them aren't even fully maxed yet and I can never seem to get higher than 1500 points until I get attacked by about 10,000 guys all at once. But hey, dreams are good right? :)

Congratulations on the success, for irking pretty much everyone in the Facebook trooper group (which I honestly think is hilarious) and hopefully we'll one day meet on the battlefield... and then I'll probably get annihilated.

Sam-9072

zdm-1083
03-16-2017, 10:19 AM
Good I took a screen of my win.

I try hard 4 or 5 times to beat your team without any success even if I go first. :cool:
So I will wait for RNGjesus to be back at my side before attacking again.

surfingwithdje
03-16-2017, 10:32 AM
Hi Jofer, nice to see you here!
That registration issue explain why you wasn't a forum member... it was very strange in regards with your involvement in the game (with success :) )
Welcome here and congratulations for staying as leader each week !
See you in the arena, i like your new defensive team with the pharao, i'm just doing an epic battle vs it :) !

scott-5496
03-16-2017, 11:08 AM
Welcome to the board - and so glad that you made us aware of who you are too. The Facebook page having a go at you was a bit mad and some folk were just taking this 'game' way too serious. There is always someone out there that has more time and commitment than someone else and that is the way of things and the way it should be too. The devs need players like you and so many others that spend a lot of time and money on the game or it would die for the rest of us. I have spent around Ģ100 or so I think on the game since I started with it in late August last year - I don't do that much now to be honest as my luck on pulls that I paid for are rubbish while my luck on freebies or events has been pretty decent so I have some great toons to play with - not three prisoners though! I remember seeing someone with many, many Coalgivers - it was crazy so clearly folk like to chuck some cash at the game and that is all good.

Anyway, welcome to the board and above all else, like you say - this is just a game, not life and death - lots of folk need to chill a bit maybe and not get so heated up on stuff that means very little in the end. Also for the rest of us - as I said some post before elsewhere on a different thread....think of number 2 as the new number 1! Respect where it is due to Jofer and his toons - he must have one heck of an arsenal to play with and shards to go with it...along with some well played out strategies. We will all get there at some point in the future I am sure...well at least in terms of team strength and experience.....not sure I will ever get the time with work and school aged kids and just the odd Saturday where I can play a lot without the wife kicking me where it hurts (usually the ears!).

Above all to one and all UP THE IRONS!

Jofer16
03-16-2017, 12:26 PM
Hi, wellcome a board. Wrong thread though for intro ;) hm.. I think I liked it more when you were a mistycal ghost, lol, love the title! Care to share how to clear list on top that fast, how you cope with tauntfest pris?

Lots of factors go into speed, first off id suggest you know your matchups inside and out. So as you're attacking there's no time to stop and think, know who to attack with in what order, who to target and in what order, the order in which abilities are most effective. So you can tear through repeatable patterns and combos with little thought. If you're pausing between actions, that's bad. Tauntfest is easy now with immunity talismans, haven't had any trouble this week.

Jofer16
03-16-2017, 12:27 PM
He exists!

Knew you had to be out there somewhere - no one with the energy you've put towards dominating the game would be a stranger to the official forums. Really glad you're here - that's an awesome run you've put together and your input will be great to have!

Thanks and likewise! I'm glad there are people like you on this forum :)

Jofer16
03-16-2017, 12:31 PM
Hi Jofer, nice to see you here!
That registration issue explain why you wasn't a forum member... it was very strange in regards with your involvement in the game (with success :) )
Welcome here and congratulations for staying as leader each week !
See you in the arena, i like your new defensive team with the pharao, i'm just doing an epic battle vs it :) !

Glad you like my new team this week, I've always loved Pharoah, he was a monster before he was nerfed. His fury skill carried me through underworld madness. Was going to max his skills this week but ended up maxing navigator instead. Hopefully soon.

Jofer16
03-16-2017, 01:09 PM

Cheers

Another thing on our battle, have you ever thought about the crazy points we put up in relation to subsequent weeks? I think we were up over 7000 and that week started on Tuesday and we also started at 0 points unlike starting at 2000 every week after. If that would have been a normal week our points would have probably risen over 10,000!

gmac
03-16-2017, 02:26 PM
Another thing on our battle, have you ever thought about the crazy points we put up in relation to subsequent weeks? I think we were up over 7000 and that week started on Tuesday and we also started at 0 points unlike starting at 2000 every week after. If that would have been a normal week our points would have probably risen over 10,000!

Hey man,

That was my personal record, so it still show in the stats, actually I finished with 5214, if Iīm not mistaken you finished 53xx. And yes, that was a shorter week and we started with 1000 :D that was crazy! And fun LOL

10000 is possible I believe...

I forgot to ask you, seems to me youīre a true gamer, did you start to play because of the band, or because of the game itself? (both?) How does this game compare to SWGOH and other games you have played? I ask because I believe this game should be a good game, not a good game for maiden fans only. And I hope the game becomes good enough to have the best players, true born gamers like yourself.

Silentknight
03-16-2017, 03:26 PM
Congratulations on the success, for irking pretty much everyone in the Facebook trooper group (which I honestly think is hilarious) and hopefully we'll one day meet on the battlefield... and then I'll probably get annihilated.

Sam-9072

1 little thing to add...FU€K FACEBOOK!!!

zamasu
03-16-2017, 04:13 PM
And the man finally reveal himself!!

First wow, you really had put a lot of effort, time and money into this game to keep being #1 every week.
I just started to play 'seriously' this week (because of the 300 battles event) and I can see it really takes time and skill (and money) to be up there. I managed to keep top 5 so far but some people just sit and start racking up point like nothing! I am just playing my 300 battles this week (I played 250 so far) and i'll call it quits.

I would like to race against you one week and see if can dethrone you, but first I need to get a prisoner myself to stop 'cherrypicking' who to attack.

Anyways good luck and see you in the Arena!

Jofer16
03-16-2017, 04:14 PM
Hey man,

That was my personal record, so it still show in the stats, actually I finished with 5214, if Iīm not mistaken you finished 53xx. And yes, that was a shorter week and we started with 1000 :D that was crazy! And fun LOL

10000 is possible I believe...

I forgot to ask you, seems to me youīre a true gamer, did you start to play because of the band, or because of the game itself? (both?) How does this game compare to SWGOH and other games you have played? I ask because I believe this game should be a good game, not a good game for maiden fans only. And I hope the game becomes good enough to have the best players, true born gamers like yourself.

Oh yeah, i think i got confused with the 7000 figure. the weeks tend to bleed together lately haha.

i started playing because of both the game and the band. i was big into SWGOH and Marvel Avengers Alliance 2, so had a big interest in turn based fighter games. marvel's game was super buggy and the servers are now shut down and gone, was a little like legacy, horrible dev team though. and i quit SW because it just got to be a job and lost it's fun. i was 1st on my server in arena (actually our guild had the top 5 spots when we wanted them, was cool to see our guild owning the server), was in a top guild clearing the top raids, but just got burnt out. that game is exponentially more grindy than this one, and worse luck with characters. i played with people that would drop a thousand if need be to get a new character and max them out, SW fans are nuts like that. and they introduced some new mechanisms and talisman like things that just didn't interest me, and didn't want to start the meta grind all over again and basically start all over, so i just up and left one day and haven't logged in since.

i then found this game and fell in love, there was no paywall, and you could progress without having to dump ridiculous amounts of money into it (unlike SWGOH). plus it was Iron Maiden, i have so much nostalgia from metal in general. i wore Piece of Mind out in elementary school as a little kid, that's my favorite album by far. and was infatuated with the imagery, Eddie was so cool (along with others like Vic from megadeth). i'd beg my mom daily to buy me metal shirts :) unfortunately i've never seen them live, but have seen bands like testament, megadeth, slayer, metallica, etc. metal has always been a love of mine.

i tend to wear out games pretty quick if new things don't keep me interested, this game has been doing a good job so far. i was getting inpatient waiting for pvp but just told myself i'd wait and see if it was worth hanging around for. i didn't spend anything for months and had like 30 skill shards saved up to pump into whatever the meta became. i only ever put them into Prisoner/Samurai before i realized how rare and impossible to obtain they are and started saving from that point on. don't regret either investment looking back. prisoner is self-explanatory and samurai clears LoL 10 dungeon waves in 1 turn when setup right. saving those skill shards is what helped me get to #1, i had a maxed out team with skills by week 2. i started saving again expecting a meta change soon but blew them all with the temptation of navigator, he's been fun so far.

i gotta stop typing so damn much lol.

gmac
03-16-2017, 04:50 PM
i wore Piece of Mind out in elementary school as a little kid, that's my favorite album by far. and was infatuated with the imagery, Eddie was so cool (along with others like Vic from megadeth). i'd beg my mom daily to buy me metal shirts...

I can relate to that so much like you would not believe :)

As for your friends from SW, bring them in! We definitely need more players like you. Better yet, bring your arch-rival (and letīs hope he is a real prick and nobody likes him), so you guys can battle it out and we can cheer for you!

I think you just gave excellent feedback for LOTB team, one cool thing about this forum is that they interact with us. Actually, the forum for me is a big part of this game.

Sag7272
03-16-2017, 06:06 PM
Finally he's there, welcome in, nice to see players like you around :)
Wish I had half your success out there my hommages..

Tritium
03-16-2017, 07:15 PM
Jofer!! It's awesome to finally see you in here, man. During the first 2 weeks of learning the ropes with PVP (and having my PVP toons unsharded), I remember that you and Nicko were my benchmarks for seeing how good my offense team was. I remember how awesome it felt when I was finally able to beat you and him! I'm glad that you're now on here so we can hear your opinion on things. You would likely know PVP's hangups and what needs to be fixed/adjusted more than anyone else.

Also, it's cool to see that you also played SWGOH before LOTB. I played that puppy from Dec '15 to March of last year before I got fed up with the arena reset change due to Daylight Savings Time. I loved how fun that game was, what-with our ability to collect so many awesome SW toons we grew up watching, but, like you, it became a job for me to consistently rank #1 in my server (especially when I had some fierce competitors pop up). I hope that you don't burn out on LOTB like you did SWGOH. We could always use the input of the top players like you, Nicko, Gmac, Sag, etc.

Man, I'm sure your haters are gonna be pissed seeing how cool you are! Lol, you've got the community on your side, man.

P.S. I noticed my defense actually held against you a couple of days ago and was like " O.O ". No idea how that happened, but it was awesome to see. :p Keep at it, man!

Shaolin85london
03-16-2017, 08:37 PM
No worries! And yeah I hear you about frustration with attacks. Try being me lol I was playing last night for a bit and was literally getting hit every minute or so, could barely keep my score level, let alone raise it. But I persisted and ended up a few hundred higher, sometimes I just get stubborn :) Apology accepted for sure bud, this should all be in fun.

Yeah, well said. Problem is the point match that s completely unbalanced and it let pop up same players names endless, out of those ofc u have to clean the list. I'm very happy we understand each other and ofc your presence here it's a tip top of take inspiration and get better in arena. So dear leader, lead us towards arena and make it an other strike!

Cheers

Jofer16
03-16-2017, 10:28 PM
Finally he's there, welcome in, nice to see players like you around :)
Wish I had half your success out there my hommages..

Thanks :) And your Reaper tears me to shreds on occasion. Just battled you and he dropped in like 2 hits, did you forget to add talismans? I do that once and awhile, test out different talisman combos and then forget to put them back on, enter arena and get 1 shotted lol

Jofer16
03-16-2017, 10:34 PM
Jofer!! It's awesome to finally see you in here, man. During the first 2 weeks of learning the ropes with PVP (and having my PVP toons unsharded), I remember that you and Nicko were my benchmarks for seeing how good my offense team was. I remember how awesome it felt when I was finally able to beat you and him! I'm glad that you're now on here so we can hear your opinion on things. You would likely know PVP's hangups and what needs to be fixed/adjusted more than anyone else.

Also, it's cool to see that you also played SWGOH before LOTB. I played that puppy from Dec '15 to March of last year before I got fed up with the arena reset change due to Daylight Savings Time. I loved how fun that game was, what-with our ability to collect so many awesome SW toons we grew up watching, but, like you, it became a job for me to consistently rank #1 in my server (especially when I had some fierce competitors pop up). I hope that you don't burn out on LOTB like you did SWGOH. We could always use the input of the top players like you, Nicko, Gmac, Sag, etc.

Man, I'm sure your haters are gonna be pissed seeing how cool you are! Lol, you've got the community on your side, man.

P.S. I noticed my defense actually held against you a couple of days ago and was like " O.O ". No idea how that happened, but it was awesome to see. :p Keep at it, man!

Sounds like we hit the same wall in SWGOH, but I think i made it a little farther and played through the guild/raid update. Game went downhill after that. Not only did you need to play hours a day just to get through the other content but raids were another couple hours. The grind got to be on WoW level with a fraction of the fun. Plus the reward system for raids was built to screw over your guild mates with tiered rewards just like this game and based off your damage inflicted in the raid. The top hitters got rewards while the rest of the guild fed off the scraps. Perfect scenario for drama. Thanks for the kind words!

Jofer16
03-17-2017, 01:02 AM
I can relate to that so much like you would not believe :)

As for your friends from SW, bring them in! We definitely need more players like you. Better yet, bring your arch-rival (and letīs hope he is a real prick and nobody likes him), so you guys can battle it out and we can cheer for you!

I think you just gave excellent feedback for LOTB team, one cool thing about this forum is that they interact with us. Actually, the forum for me is a big part of this game.

Just realized you're from Rio! I remember watching Rock In Rio in like 91 on Headbangers Ball with Megadeth, Judas Priest, etc. I stayed up all late as a little kid and thought I was so badass lol. Any recollection of that show? I bet the city was crazy.

IceManFerrar
03-17-2017, 02:03 AM
Whoa, the mystery man shows his face and gets me out of my sabbatical.

Welcome to the forum, Jofer...you, Nicko, and GMAC are an inspiration to all of us. I'm taking a short break from the game, but will be back mid-April or so. Hope to get some good pointers from you guys!

Cheers and glad to finally have you onboard in the forums! Congrats on your astounding record! Respect indeed, mate!

Sag7272
03-17-2017, 02:21 AM
Thanks :) And your Reaper tears me to shreds on occasion. Just battled you and he dropped in like 2 hits, did you forget to add talismans? I do that once and awhile, test out different talisman combos and then forget to put them back on, enter arena and get 1 shotted lol
Oh, I played a bit with him (Still does lol).. Probably just met the occasional "Full 6 blues" tryouts with about HP of a GS..

scott-5496
03-17-2017, 12:08 PM

Sags Reaper is a mighty beast - if he trigger an extra turn or the three hits I lose a toon straight away! I guess it is a fully sharded dude as there are a few reapers out there that can mangle my team if I lose the flip....I may need to set mine up but so many shards!! LOL

I find GR teams with a Gunner Rescuer a real pain in the backside esp if they have a Prisoner too.....it's all good fun though!

PerthEddie
03-17-2017, 12:37 PM
Just realized you're from Rio! I remember watching Rock In Rio in like 91 on Headbangers Ball with Megadeth, Judas Priest, etc. I stayed up all late as a little kid and thought I was so badass lol. Any recollection of that show? I bet the city was crazy.

Headbangers Ball!!! There is a blast from the past :D

mjmxiii
03-17-2017, 11:33 PM

Hell yeah man, Headbangers ball was the shit... that last hour where they showed new and underground bands was where I heard Sepultura for the first time.. the old "Inner Self" video premiered there... I remember watching Pantera thrashing their hotel room too during the Rock in Rio special... great stuff!

Jofer16
03-18-2017, 10:55 PM
Hell yeah man, Headbangers ball was the shit... that last hour where they showed new and underground bands was where I heard Sepultura for the first time.. the old "Inner Self" video premiered there... I remember watching Pantera thrashing their hotel room too during the Rock in Rio special... great stuff!

For sure! Oh man, I haven't listened to Sepultura in awhile, gonna have to throw them on. You ever check out the band Soulfly with the dude from there? Their album Primitive was cool. And yep, sounds like something Pantera would do haha Stronger than all!

mjmxiii
03-19-2017, 02:27 AM
For sure! Oh man, I haven't listened to Sepultura in awhile, gonna have to throw them on. You ever check out the band Soulfly with the dude from there? Their album Primitive was cool. And yep, sounds like something Pantera would do haha Stronger than all!

Oh hell yeah dude... Primitive still their best album imo. The brothers from Sepultura got back together and formed Cavalera Conspiracy... excellent stuff man... the album Pandemonium is off the hook.. No bands like Pantera though... miss that band!

Enti
03-19-2017, 11:20 PM
Welcome Jofer

My funniest/happiest encounter with you was your Christmas Special defense team I think early week 4. That tickled me pink, thanks for that :D

And hats off to your reign in PvP. Yes, I wanted to dethrone you, and I still do, but when time will be more appropriate. Till then, keep it on!

Jofer16
03-19-2017, 11:31 PM
Welcome Jofer

My funniest/happiest encounter with you was your Christmas Special defense team I think early week 4. That tickled me pink, thanks for that :D

And hats off to your reign in PvP. Yes, I wanted to dethrone you, and I still do, but when time will be more appropriate. Till then, keep it on!

Haha thanks, was hoping people would get a laugh out of it :) Eternal's up for grabs this week!

uptheirons6253
03-20-2017, 07:24 PM
Hi Jofer,

Like you i have only just had my account corrected by the devs, and i can now finally post!!

You are one of my trooper allies.

I have no need for troopers, other than for using them for collecting trooper points and for playing characters i haven't got, but i have my favorite trooper allies, such as yourself, that i make sure i use every day. I think its a great achievement to get to number 1 in the Arena - it must take some dedication. However, to be number 1 that many times is insane!! Well done to you.

I personally think that the top 3 players should get a bigger prize for their efforts. I don't mean items such as more souls or skill shards, i mean the top 3 players should get special edition Eddies dressed in costume or with add on unique abilities. Items that offer no great advantage, but are awesome to have. For instance i think the snowman character is great - rubbish to fight with - but fun to play. With the snowman i like the two little snowchildren at his side. Wouldn't it be cool for an Eddie to have a little sidekick that are only available from being in the top 3 at Arena? That would give me far more motivation to pay money to achieve top 3 status than extra souls, shards etc. What does everyone think?

Mick-6253

Jofer16
03-21-2017, 04:43 PM
Hi Jofer,

Like you i have only just had my account corrected by the devs, and i can now finally post!!

You are one of my trooper allies.

I have no need for troopers, other than for using them for collecting trooper points and for playing characters i haven't got, but i have my favorite trooper allies, such as yourself, that i make sure i use every day. I think its a great achievement to get to number 1 in the Arena - it must take some dedication. However, to be number 1 that many times is insane!! Well done to you.

I personally think that the top 3 players should get a bigger prize for their efforts. I don't mean items such as more souls or skill shards, i mean the top 3 players should get special edition Eddies dressed in costume or with add on unique abilities. Items that offer no great advantage, but are awesome to have. For instance i think the snowman character is great - rubbish to fight with - but fun to play. With the snowman i like the two little snowchildren at his side. Wouldn't it be cool for an Eddie to have a little sidekick that are only available from being in the top 3 at Arena? That would give me far more motivation to pay money to achieve top 3 status than extra souls, shards etc. What does everyone think?

Mick-6253

Thanks for the trooper points! And yeah I'd love to see the top 3 get more stuff, character skins, cool cosmetic items as you suggest. Also would be cool if you could get some discount on concert tickets or something cool during their shows, maybe put the top arena dogs up on the Jumbotron haha

I noticed Iron Maiden is coming to my state in summer and would be cool if the game was tied in somehow. I'm thinking of splurging on some front row tickets :)

Silentknight
03-21-2017, 06:44 PM
Thanks for the trooper points! And yeah I'd love to see the top 3 get more stuff, character skins, cool cosmetic items as you suggest. Also would be cool if you could get some discount on concert tickets or something cool during their shows, maybe put the top arena dogs up on the Jumbotron haha

I noticed Iron Maiden is coming to my state in summer and would be cool if the game was tied in somehow. I'm thinking of splurging on some front row tickets :)

Many of us have tonnes of gold. How about music downloads,artwork or other merchandise,now that would be cool! Not to sure about all the legal crap tho.

uptheirons6253
03-21-2017, 11:18 PM

I'm going to see Maiden again in a couple of months in England - the third time in 16 months! Can't wait. Yeah, limited edition legacy of the beast t-shirts etc would be good as well.

Sephirot
03-22-2017, 10:10 PM
Congrats on all the win's fellow Trooper :). I have not gotten near as high as you but I can't seem to find a Eddie and good def character's that will actually hold off people even way lower then me. I win about 85% of attack's but I am only able to hold off another player maybe once or twice a week. I have tried switching Eddie's and Talismans to see if I could find anything that might hold off at least 50%. Any suggestions for a fellow trooper to help me on the def side of thing's to actually hold off a few more players lol? I am lvl 88 at the moment I believe. My team is running 64/80 with whatever Eddie I put in. The highest I have seen on anyone is 64/80....Is there actually a way to get 80/80? lol Not sure if you know but any help would be great :) Keep slaying and METAL on \m/....Sephirot

Enti
03-22-2017, 10:15 PM
Congrats on all the win's fellow Trooper :). I have not gotten near as high as you but I can't seem to find a Eddie and good def character's that will actually hold off people even way lower then me. I win about 85% of attack's but I am only able to hold off another player maybe once or twice a week. I have tried switching Eddie's and Talismans to see if I could find anything that might hold off at least 50%. Any suggestions for a fellow trooper to help me on the def side of thing's to actually hold off a few more players lol? I am lvl 88 at the moment I believe. My team is running 64/80 with whatever Eddie I put in. The highest I have seen on anyone is 64/80....Is there actually a way to get 80/80? lol Not sure if you know but any help would be great :) Keep slaying and METAL on \m/....Sephirot

Hiya. Definitely not Jofer here, but I can answer your main question. Each lvl 100 character you use on your team costs 16 points. The max is 80 goven that you can bring 3 Eddies and 2 allies to each battle (5 chars max) in campaign. As pvp allows you to use only one Eddie but 3 allies, that makes a total of 4 chars i.e. 64 points. The rest 16 is the diff between number of toons allowed in PvE/PvP

Sephirot
03-22-2017, 10:24 PM
Ok cool. So unless we were to get another player added to the pvp then it will always stay at the 64. I got ya. Thanks for the answer :) Any help is great help

ShadowedLies
03-24-2017, 05:55 AM
You say you are taking it easy this week, but your 5 attacks against me today say otherwise!

Jofer16
03-24-2017, 03:53 PM
You say you are taking it easy this week, but your 5 attacks against me today say otherwise!

lol! yeah my baseball research didn't take as much time as i expected, no rest for the wicked!

Silentknight
04-01-2017, 08:46 PM
Congrats man!!! 10k...very impressive! U made my day with the hold tho,thx

Tritium
04-01-2017, 08:57 PM
Nice job on hitting 10k! That's an insane number that probably won't be touched again for quite some time.