PDA

View Full Version : The Sparton 300

mjmxiii
03-16-2017, 03:59 AM
Damn guys, crossing this finish line gives me an entirely new respect for anyone doing this many or more PvP matches per week... my brain is practically mush... borderline aneurysm! You guys at the top of the rankings just blow me away... literally and figuratively.... wow!

Major props to the true PvP warriors out there! I am definitely not one of you! Gonna take a break but will still take care of all troops, as always...

Cheers!

druid138
03-16-2017, 04:52 AM
Congrats, man! I'll be happy if I can just make it to the 200 mark by Saturday.

druid138-6195

ShadowedLies
03-16-2017, 05:46 AM
I'm aiming for 200. 300 would be impossible for me. So i salute you!

slauki
03-16-2017, 09:20 AM
much effort is needed to be in under the top 10 and above, i respect the dedication of the top guys. i don't have the time nor the
nervs to be competitive there. the 300 fights shows clearly how hard it is to be in these regions...that said, i really enjoy this event and
the extra motivation and the rewards of course :D

anyway congrats to the mighty 300 fights, but please don't forget that you need 301 for the top tiers :D

powerslave74
03-16-2017, 10:13 AM
I tip my hat to those that can complete this challenge. I do not know how you do it. I do not have the time to play all 50 of my troopers and play in the arena 40+ times a day; earning my troopers their daily badges is much more important to me than competing in the arena. Maybe I should try autofarming the arena next time a challenge like this comes up, then maybe I can get the top rewards too.

PerthEddie
03-16-2017, 10:48 AM
I think I am going to struggle to make it to 300. I am way behind where I need to be at this point to have a chance of getting there. Might just have to aim for 200 instead

scott-5496
03-16-2017, 10:58 AM
It really is a struggle to do it for sure and you are right to respect the big hitters with the time to do this so much to get up there. I don't think I would do it even if I could as not got the commitment when the family and work comes calling but I have to say that the top 25 are something else - one day I may get close to that but as it stands I am happy with my playing level and time spent. Just need my Troopers to score in amongst it all!

Good luck to all with whatever targets they have set for themselves!

Fister
03-16-2017, 02:56 PM
I will definitely gonna make it. And so can anyone that has the required amount of ironites. Depending on how many pvp you've done so far this week it will cost you 900 ironites at the most.

If you have the ironites but not the time just autoplay it. You just need the fight not the win even the coins is nice to have.

Even if it is gonna cost you 900 ironites that is a good deal considering the award.

Good luck to you all - except for those attacking me 😝

Baba-8301
03-16-2017, 03:11 PM
300 pvp + 350 PVE games in a week is definitely a struggle for me. I'll get it done for this one event but it isn't sustainable.

floki
03-16-2017, 03:35 PM
i don't even care anymore, i'm blowing all my ironite on refills and i'm autogrinding, i'm gonna get to that 300 mark damnit, if it's the last thing i'll do.
i'll be using your trooper everday :)

Kris-0707
03-16-2017, 04:05 PM
I'll be OK with 300 battles, 60 left to goal and is still over 2 days ...

Silentknight
03-16-2017, 06:37 PM
43 matches/day....nooooo problem. Already been attacked 280+. Same as most other full weeks...lovin it!!! Just wish we could revenge more

ShadowedLies
03-16-2017, 08:29 PM
Currently at 182. No way Im going to hit 301 in 2 days with my 59 ironite. 200 is target for me I think.

kkkreg5
03-16-2017, 09:11 PM
Just found out today, I wasted 80+ SoW on "revenge" battles that don't count towards the total.

druid138
03-16-2017, 09:33 PM
Just found out today, I wasted 80+ SoW on "revenge" battles that don't count towards the total.

I think revenge battles count, according to Sparton in another thread.

druid138-6195

Ian
03-16-2017, 09:35 PM
Definitely they do count.

mjmxiii
03-16-2017, 09:39 PM
yeah you're good kkkreg.... 300 battles brah

kkkreg5
03-16-2017, 09:44 PM
I think revenge battles count, according to Sparton in another thread.

druid138-6195

Good. Common sense should have kicked in, I know I didn't attack 100+ players...

This game is going to drive me to drink... oh wait...

kkkreg5
03-16-2017, 09:47 PM
yeah you're good kkkreg.... 300 battles brah

Pfft, not even close, but I can dream!!!

mjmxiii
03-16-2017, 09:55 PM
much effort is needed to be in under the top 10 and above, i respect the dedication of the top guys. i don't have the time nor the nervs to be competitive there. the 300 fights shows clearly how hard it is to be in these regions...that said, i really enjoy this event and
the extra motivation and the rewards of course :D

anyway congrats to the mighty 300 fights, but please don't forget that you need 301 for the top tiers :D

thanks slauki, I got some daily challenges to take care of later so that will push me to 306 by the time its all said and done. 300 is tough... felt like a one-legged man in a marathon dude :p

oh btw, anyone that got attacked by me a billion times... yes, you have an awesome DEF! least I gave you a whole bunch of points... :D

StickyAndy
03-16-2017, 10:35 PM
Damn guys, crossing this finish line gives me an entirely new respect for anyone doing this many or more PvP matches per week... my brain is practically mush... borderline aneurysm! You guys at the top of the rankings just blow me away... literally and figuratively.... wow!

Major props to the true PvP warriors out there! I am definitely not one of you! Gonna take a break but will still take care of all troops, as always...

Cheers!

I second this, I have 35 more to go and I'm not looking forward to it. Cheers to the real PVPers, I'm definitely not one

ShadowedLies
03-17-2017, 03:22 PM
I'm sweating bullets here. 65 attacks shy of where I want to end up, and I'm out of ironite for refills. Hoping SLs are generous tonight so I can try to push for that last bit.

Also noticed I was attacked by both Jofer and Nicko for the first time. They both shredded my offense and defense. Looks like I need to go hide in the 1700 to 1900 VP range. Good teams fellas!

And good luck to the rest of yall!

mjmxiii
03-17-2017, 05:23 PM
Don't remember having to face either of those two... coolest team I got destroyed by had Cyborg, Prisoner, AoF and Troll... don't remember who's team it was but damnit they looked cool killing me!

Frost
03-17-2017, 07:42 PM
I won't go for the 300. I was going insane, need to relax.

mjmxiii
03-17-2017, 09:18 PM
I won't go for the 300. I was going insane, need to relax.

I hear ya man, played 300 matches in roughly 4 days... brain still fried... even my religious auto farming has become unbearable... love the game... refuse to continue to do something that makes me hate it. Forums are half the game for me... the community is awesome and supporting my troops is the only thing I am gonna be doing from now on... at least for a while. Hoping less time spent on it will bring back the fun of playing daily. Really hope I get a good char for all this... gonna complete my insanity if it's just more dupes at the end of all this. :(

Bradata
03-17-2017, 09:31 PM
I hear ya man, played 300 matches in roughly 4 days... brain still fried... even my religious auto farming has become unbearable... love the game... refuse to continue to do something that makes me hate it. Forums are half the game for me... the community is awesome and supporting my troops is the only thing I am gonna be doing from now on... at least for a while. Hoping less time spent on it will bring back the fun of playing daily. Really hope I get a good char for all this... gonna complete my insanity if it's just more dupes at the end of all this. :(

Ha ha, I like the brain thing! I would also add my eyes twitching, hands shaking and blood pressure high to the sky. Usually I listen to old heavy metal while I'm playing and it helps me a lot but not this week. Got my 300 and up points but at what cost :mad:
The guys on top... nerves of steel they have!

mjmxiii
03-17-2017, 09:39 PM
Ha ha, I like the brain thing! I would also add my eyes twitching, hands shaking and blood pressure high to the sky. Usually I listen to old heavy metal while I'm playing and it helps me a lot but not this week. Got my 300 and up points but at what cost :mad:
The guys on top... nerves of steel they have!

Oh yes the metal helps when insanity kicks in! :p

Usually, I'll put on that first Zimmers Hole album and go Prisoner hunting...

This time, I will be on a slight vacation lol

Kamuz24z
03-17-2017, 09:56 PM
120 to go I'll play them tomorrow I hope I finish on time

mjmxiii
03-17-2017, 11:27 PM
120 to go I'll play them tomorrow I hope I finish on time

Good luck bro!

Rodrigo-3281
03-17-2017, 11:47 PM
I'll be hitting 200+ matches later today but there's just no way I'll make it to 300. It's been fun and I've been learning a lot. I had an Artillery Dog sitting on the sidelines ever since PvP started and once I started using this toon yeserday I got way more competitive. I wasn't as afraid as being 2nd as I used to be. Of course that depends on what teams are facing against. Still would love to have a Prisoner and Warrior Troll as options though.

mjmxiii
03-18-2017, 01:00 AM
I'll be hitting 200+ matches later today but there's just no way I'll make it to 300. It's been fun and I've been learning a lot. I had an Artillery Dog sitting on the sidelines ever since PvP started and once I started using this toon yeserday I got way more competitive. I wasn't as afraid as being 2nd as I used to be. Of course that depends on what teams are facing against. Still would love to have a Prisoner and Warrior Troll as options though.

Troll is a favourite of mine... The Artillery Dog is a game changer... another is Desert Marauder, put mine on DEF and went from 17% to 23% hold ratio in less than 24 hours.

PerthEddie
03-18-2017, 01:07 AM
I have got about 23hrs to do 100 fights. Not sure I will make it. The wife was giving me a hard time last night about how much I am on my iPad this week :p

I will add my kudos to the top dedicated players. Playing PvP this much every week is not for me.

Also, I haven't logged in this morning (just after 9am Saturday in Western Australia) yet so I dread to think how much I will have dropped overnight :(

Rygone
03-18-2017, 02:02 AM
Finally made it.
http://image.noelshack.com/minis/2017/11/1489801130-screenshot-2017-03-18-02-35-59.png (http://www.noelshack.com/2017-11-1489801130-screenshot-2017-03-18-02-35-59.png)

A lot of frustration due to tauntfest and this stupid bugged void shield that cost me half of my loss. :rolleyes:

mjmxiii
03-18-2017, 02:41 AM
Good luck with everything PerthEd :D never been to Australia but definitely a place I want to see someday!

And congrats Rygone, faced your team a bunch... good defense you got there!

Tritium
03-18-2017, 04:38 AM
Stopping around 280 attacks tonight. Will hit the 300 tomorrow. If we never have another event like this again it'll be too soon. :p

ShadowedLies
03-18-2017, 07:11 AM
Stopping around 280 attacks tonight. Will hit the 300 tomorrow. If we never have another event like this again it'll be too soon. :p

30 to go here. I think i might actually pull it off!

Good luck to those still working at it, and congrats to those who hit their targets!

BenjaminBreeg
03-18-2017, 12:13 PM
Well, I couldn't start the game often this week...
I started today with 50 fights and fought just today nearly 150 ...
Don't know, if I'll make it to the 300

Fister
03-18-2017, 12:17 PM
40 to go here. ☺ Easily done.

Woke up, turned on LOTB. 62 attacks! Lol. Good thing I don't care for ranking that much I thought. Let me see how much I have dropped. I was below 300 (>1900 VP).

I was in chock when I see my current rank. I am currently rank 81 (2221 VP) 😄

Thx to Icarus for at least 10 holds. Guess it is more just can't see more. I guess you go in just an unsharded, nontallismaned (homemade word I recon) in order to reach the 300 fights in time. I honestly hope you make it.

P.S. Thanks for letting me be the target 😄

PerthEddie
03-18-2017, 06:28 PM
Mission accomplished!! Now it is 02:30 here so I am off to bed. I am knackered!!!!

mjmxiii
03-18-2017, 07:59 PM
I ended up with 318 attacks after everything... a little over 3 hours till this ends but I'm gonna enjoy the day recording some music instead. Will take care of troops before tomorrow's reset. Hope everyone hits their goals!

Cheers!

Tritium
03-18-2017, 08:20 PM
Got to 304. Man, that was tough lol. Kudos to those brave few who go all-out each week in PVP. I certainly don't have it in me to do so. :p

Sag7272
03-18-2017, 09:37 PM
Got to 304. Man, that was tough lol. Kudos to those brave few who go all-out each week in PVP. I certainly don't have it in me to do so. :p

Used too.. It's not "that" hard if you have some spare time or chasing a top spot..
Lately been impossible, saddening but having a life is supposed to be a good thing loll..
I'm not that proud but been autoplaying arena since 3 days and 40++ fights now :(
At least 300+ is achieved...

Silentknight
03-18-2017, 10:04 PM
Used too.. It's not "that" hard if you have some spare time or chasing a top spot..
Lately been impossible, saddening but having a life is supposed to be a good thing loll..
I'm not that proud but been autoplaying arena since 3 days and 40++ fights now :(
At least 300+ is achieved...

Congrats Sag!!! I know u've been busy!

Sag7272
03-18-2017, 11:01 PM
Congrats Sag!!! I know u've been busy!

Not much to be proud of... But for the overall 88% on auto which isn't all that bad!
At least I'll have the rewards :)

Ian
03-19-2017, 12:14 AM
Last 2 days have been all about my new baby so I have not made the 300 - honestly I only expected to get 200 in which I was on target for until Friday.... Never mind - much more important things in life. Managed to play a few revenges whilst waiting around hospital and got enough iron coins for a legendary soul (magus corrupt rescuer - not a dupe, happy with that) so overall not bad.

Have to wonder whether we will see this sort of activity when there is no extra incentive like the event

Chaosego888
03-19-2017, 08:15 PM
Don't remember having to face either of those two... coolest team I got destroyed by had Cyborg, Prisoner, AoF and Troll... don't remember who's team it was but damnit they looked cool killing me!
That was Enkilol, I got destroyed by that team yesterday as well. I might have to bring that Zimmers Hole album out next week, haven't went Prisoner hunting to that. Yesterday was Amon Amarth, Marduk, Death, Zhrine & Batushka

mjmxiii
03-19-2017, 10:08 PM
That was Enkilol, I got destroyed by that team yesterday as well. I might have to bring that Zimmers Hole album out next week, haven't went Prisoner hunting to that. Yesterday was Amon Amarth, Marduk, Death, Zhrine & Batushka

Enkilol, your team is dope!

Hell yeah bro, Marduk and Death are pioneers imo, lifelong faves of mine.. RIP Chuck, that guy had one of the best metal songwriting minds I've ever seen! He passed on my birthday so I always listen to an album from beginning to end in his honor every year since. What a legacy he left us with! Heard of these guys but gonna have to take a closer listen to Amon, Zrhine and Batushka now too.. Zimmers Hole is soooo metal!

Stay true bro
🤘

Chaosego888
03-19-2017, 11:09 PM
Enkilol, your team is dope!

Hell yeah bro, Marduk and Death are pioneers imo, lifelong faves of mine.. RIP Chuck, that guy had one of the best metal songwriting minds I've ever seen! He passed on my birthday so I always listen to an album from beginning to end in his honor every year since. What a legacy he left us with! Heard of these guys but gonna have to take a closer listen to Amon, Zrhine and Batushka now too.. Zimmers Hole is soooo metal!

Stay true bro
🤘Yeah, very glad I got to see Death live at Milwaukee Metalfest in 1998, never would have got another chance. Zhrine are one of the most Amazing bands I have heard in years. Got to see them a couple times last year, phenomenal live! Can't wait to see Batushka at MDF in a couple months. Cult of Fire and Dissection are great for Prisoner hunts also. Of Course a lot of Maiden gets thrown in as well.

Fakos13
03-20-2017, 08:46 AM
Can anyone inform me about the rewards? When can we find out what happened?

Ok I found on another topic that will take 24-72 hours for the rewards.

Chaosego888
03-20-2017, 09:40 AM
Can anyone inform me about the rewards? When can we find out what happened?

Ok I found on another topic that will take 24-72 hours for the rewards.
As far as I remember, you can claim them in game within that time period

Thedarkness
03-21-2017, 12:34 AM
Got my rewards, bought three additional nautical souls. No red eyes. Dropped the legendary, dupe blue bat.

So from about 33 total nautical souls, 1 red eyes, dupe sentinel bomber boy.

If Sacrifice doesn't come soon and really does something great Im going to have to quit this game, too frustrating.

Sid-2370

mjmxiii
03-21-2017, 01:05 AM
The trick is to lower expectations so low that you feel rewarded by disappointment... makes the game so much more enjoyable....

*sighs*

Sacrifice please!