PDA

View Full Version : AMCLO... The annoying brother of MACLO

Sag7272
03-16-2017, 06:34 PM
3rd AMCLO or something like that so far this week..
May look like nothing but out of 4 loss so far this week, 3 are due to those random crashes am I the only one here who suffer from thoses, any way to avoid it?

May have the terms wrong but if it's annoying in PvE it sure is WAY more implicating in PvP, already had the wins recorded when it happened but it was before the update, now it's a systematic loss..

Silentknight
03-16-2017, 06:39 PM
3rd AMCLO or something like that so far this week..
May look like nothing but out of 4 loss so far this week, 3 are due to those random crashes am I the only one here who suffer from thoses, any way to avoid it?

May have the terms wrong but if it's annoying in PvE it sure is WAY more implicating in PvP, already had the wins recorded when it happened but it was before the update, now it's a systematic loss..
Nope,they're back! 2 so far this week,MACLO. Getting another AMP?? or something but only in menus.
But yeah,killer in arena!

Sag7272
03-16-2017, 06:53 PM
Nope,they're back! 2 so far this week,MACLO. Getting another AMP?? or something but only in menus.
But yeah,killer in arena!
Had thoses in the menus... Seems to happend more when you move around/upgrade a lot of talismans at the same time...

AMCLO ones seems to happend when an other app overlay LOTB today was text message & at least one other was from using the app for remote controlling my sound system.. Hard to say with such a small sample..